你已经事业有成了
You already have a career.
不管怎样你的未来都有保证
Your future is safe no matter what.
我们不像你
Not all of us have that luxury.
好吧 你真让我失望
Alright, you're so disappointed,
你给她包扎完成送她去儿童重症监护室吧
why don't you get her bandaged up and settled in the PICU,
我自己去通知家属
and I'll go update the family myself.
我记得跟保安说过销了你的出入证
I remember telling security to deactivate your keycard.
我知道这会儿来不合适
I-I'm sure this is a bad time.
不 实际上很合适
Uh, no. A great time, in fact.
今天我正好有喜事
I'm having a red-letter day.
蛋糕随时到
There'll be cake any minute.
我想解释一下这是怎么回事
I would like to explain how this happened.
我从来没想过要公开♥发♥表这些东西
It was never meant to be published.
我只是跟他们说了一些想法
I only pitched them a few ideas.
-地狱"医院"那些 -我从来没说过
- From "Hospital Hell"? - That, I never even said.
我也绝不会说这些话
And I would never say that.
实际上我写过的任何东西
Anything that I actually wrote
都没有针对过这家医院
wasn't even directed at this hospital.
那就让他们改 让他们撤掉那些内容
Then have them change it. Have them take it down.
我试过了 他们不同意
I tried. They won't.
我可以写个撤销声明或者解释声明
I can write a retraction, an explanation.
撤销声明没用 格蕾
A retraction won't help, Grey.
没人会去看的
Nobody reads the retractions.
贝利 你了解我
Bailey, you know me.
你知道我爱这个地方 我在这长大
You know I love this place. I grew up here.
我做过的所有善行 得过的所有奖项
Any good I've ever done, any awards I've ever received
都来自于我从这学到的东西
have been from things I learned here,
在这个项目 从你和理查德·韦伯那里
in this program, from you and Richard Webber.
我
I --
我很抱歉 如果这事伤害了你
I'm sorry if -- if any of this has hurt you.
我真的非常抱歉
I really am truly sorry.
我知道你学到了什么 格蕾
I know what you learned, Grey.
我花了数年的时间教你
I spent years of my life teaching it to you.
我每天在这待到很晚
Remember, I stayed late almost every night
用我本来该回家陪伴家人的时间
explaining procedures and technique
给你说明程序步骤 剖析技术知识
when I could have been home with my family, right?
我逼你学习 逼你练习
I made you study. I made you practice.
我是你的朋友 你的导师
I was your friend, your mentor,
每次你需要我的时候我都会在你身边
and every time you needed me, I was there.
所以你现在坐在这来跟我道歉
So you can sit there and apologize to me
说这些感人的话
and say all the -- the moving words,
但是伤害已成事实了
but the damage has been done.
贝利 我
Bailey, I --
你走的时候把门关上
You can close the door on your way out.
一个住院医生以为那是主动脉
A resident thought that that was the aorta?
-怎么会这样 -对啊
- What is wrong with people? - Yeah.
如果克莱夫没有带我参观的话
If Karev hadn't been giving me a tour,
那人可能就死了
then the guy might have died.
你参观了
W-- Y-You got a tour?
-对 -晚上好 阿尔特曼
- Yeah. - Evening, Altman.
利奥
Leo!
我不会回头的 汤姆
I'm not turning around, Tom,
如果你想叫警♥察♥来 请便
so if you need to call the cops, then go ahead.
我要撤销禁令
I'm dropping the restraining order.
我们需要每一位可以得到的好医生
We need every good doctor we can get,
我打算不计前嫌
so I'm taking the high road.
你可以回来工作了
You can have your job back.
没错 谢谢 不过你没开除我
Yeah, well, thanks, but, um... you didn't fire me.
我辞职了
I quit.
而且我已经接了新工作
And I have already taken a job
在一家极有前途的医院
at a very up-and-coming area hospital.
-有吗 -哪个医院
- You did? - W-What hospital?
一家我整改后会变得非常优秀的医院
One that will be excellent when I'm done with it, so...
是北派克 对吧
It's Pac-North, isn't it?
它不是脏话 汤姆
It's not a dirty word, Tom.
对 不过它是肮脏的地方
Yeah, but it's a dirty place.
当你意识到自己错误时打给我
You call me when you realize the error of your ways.
你也一样
Same to you.
我恨那个家伙
Wow. Wow. I hate that guy.
我知道
I know.
-北派克 -对啊
- Pac-North? - ?Mm-hmm.
真的吗
Really?
等等 你没有读梅瑞狄斯的文章吗
Wait. Did you not read Meredith's article?
你的盛气凌人无立足之地
Your high horse has no legs to stand on.
话不是这么说的
That is not the saying.
我们已经尽力了
We did everything we could do,
但是她受伤过重
but there was just too much damage.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你有艾莉西亚亲属的联♥系♥方式吗
Do you have any contact info
我们可以致电给他们
for Alicia's folks or any family we could call?
我们一个月前在生物化学课上认识
We just met a month ago, in biochem.
我还不知道她父母的名字
I don't even know her parents' names.
那么
Well...
没关系
It's okay.
会找到他们的
We'll find them.
我们当时坐在草坪上
We were just sitting in the grass
在树荫下
under that tree.
她喜欢那样
She liked that.
她说那样让她想起一部青少年小说
She said it reminded her of a Y.A. novel
关于得了癌症的青少年们
about teenagers who had cancer
享受生活 青草和空气
enjoying life and grass and the air
趁着他们还有机会
while they still could,
不过我们没得癌症就能享受
except we didn't have to have cancer.
我们可以躺在草坪上
We would just lie in the grass
看着对方
and look at each other.
刚开始我觉得庸俗 不过后来
It felt cheesy at first, but then...
我只想永远那么做
...it was all I wanted to do forever.
我应该保护好她
I should have protected her.
但这种事应该怎么预防才好
But how do you protect someone from something like this?
你迷路了吗 在找去急诊的路吗
You, uh, lost? You looking for the E.R.?
不是 我刚送过来一个家伙
No, I just dropped off a guy
他的保龄球一路上拖着他
whose bowling ball pulled him all the way down the alley.
这是你的病人吗
So, this one of yours?
好吧
Okay. ?
是这样
Uh, yeah.
其实我刚从头重建了这个小女孩的头骨
Yeah, I just rebuilt this little girl's skull from scratch, actually.
花了一整天
Took all day.
就这样吗
That's it?
平时你满嘴都是
Usually you're all,
"我是这个世界上唯一能做到的医生
"I was the only surgeon in the whole world who could do it
因为我技术超群"
'cause I'm so skilled."
我不会说全世界
I mean, I wouldn't say the whole world, first of all.
全华盛顿州倒有可能
The state of Washington is an argument.
如果我说我不佩服 就是说谎了
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed.
我突然很饿 你有十分钟吗
I'm suddenly starving. You got 10 minutes?
不知道你对
Can I interest you in some
非常糟糕的医院食物是否感兴趣
particularly disgusting hospital food?
老天爷 那是我的最爱
Oh, my God, that's my favorite.
经过多次输液 紧急透析
After multiple transfusions, emergent dialysis,
和至今为止我开过最快的中心静脉
and the fastest central line I've done to this day,
我的病人渡过了难关
my patient pulled through.
你确定要做这个吗
You're sure you want to do this?
但它教会我重要一课
But it taught an important lesson.
快来吧
Let me have it.
好吧 但我警告你 这会养成习惯的
Okay. But I'm warning you, it is habit-forming.
根本没有什么常规手术
There is no such thing as a routine surgery.
艾米莉娅
Amelia?
我觉得我爱上你了
I think I'm in love with you.
我知道你说过不要对你说
And I know you said not to say it back,
但爱不是我经常感受到的事情
but it's not something I feel very often.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表