I tell you what, um,
我给你找身干净的衣服让你换
I'm gonna get you some clean scrubs to change into,
而当我去找的时候 我只是要
and while I'm at it, I'm just gonna...
你好 是丽莎 是吗
Hi. Lisa, is it?
我打扫完了从这里到第一大道两边的街道
Hi. So, I did, um, both sides of the street up to 1st Avenue
和那个停车场
and then the parking lot.
我这里不发奖章
I don't give out gold stars.
走回街对面去
Head back over across the street.
那里还缺人打扫
There's a lot of empties over there.
事实上 是这样 我有急事
Actually, so, I have an emergency,
所以我真的需要走了
and I-I really need to go.
格蕾 我知道你和你那些所谓的紧急情况
Grey, I know all about you and your emergencies.
我写了些东西 然后它们被断章取义了
I wrote something, and -- and it's been taken out of context.
那个头条根本和我写的东西没有任何关系
The headline has actually nothing to do with what I said,
你今天还有五小时才结束
You have five more hours for today.
而我需要去澄清这件事
and I need to go take care of it.
丽莎
Lisa.
将心比心
Human to human.
这真的对我来说是个紧急情况
It's a real emergency for me.
我真的很需要离开去解决这件事
I really need to go take care of this.
如果你在你服务时间结束前走掉了
You walk away before your time's up,
我就打给法官向他汇报你所有的小动作
I'm calling the judge about all your extracurriculars.
你自己决定
You decide.
克里斯蒂娜
搬来瑞士吧
免得贝利在你睡着时杀了你
请不要打给法官 我会补齐我的服务时间
Please don't call the judge. I will make up my hours.
我必须要走了
I have to go.
请别打给他
Please don't call him.
我保证我会补齐我的服务时间
I promise I'll make up the hours.
格蕾
Grey!
格蕾
Grey?!
梅的清单让我一早上没事可做了
Well, Mer's list really freed up my morning.
我的两个手术都被取消了
I've had two surgeries cancel.
你生气吗
Are you mad?
有一点
Mm. A little.
但我从没赢过她 即使是在我想象时
But I never win fights with her, even inside my head,
所以我还是不抱怨了
so I'm just shoving it down.
你看到林了吗
Have you seen Link?
我现在很想要重力魔毯
I'm craving some gravity blanket.
什么
What?
我们以前总会那么玩
Oh, we used to do this thing
就是他把自己整个压在我身上
where he would just put all of his body weight on top of me,
就像给狗狗穿的安抚背心一样
and it was like a thunder jacket for a dog.
但我现在有了宝宝 所以他只能给我个熊抱了
But now I've got the little peanut, so he just bear-hugs me.
我有幽闭恐惧症 不知道怎么安抚你
I'm claustrophobic. I can't think of anything less soothing.
但你们听起来很般配
But sounds like you two are a match.
是挺配的 对吧
We kind of are, aren't we?
我就像矮小的灌木
I mean, I get all spinny-outy,
而他像伟岸沉稳的大山
and he's just like a big, calm mountain.
现在你的大山
Well, uh, right now your mountain
正在努力安抚我病人的男朋友
is trying to calm down my patient's boyfriend.
你的病人怎么了
What happened to your patient? ?
想象一下
Just imagine --
算了 还是别想象了
Never mind. Don't imagine.
皮尔斯 我有话跟你说
Pierce! I need a word.
如果你是想说梅的清单
Okay. Uh, if this is about Mer's list,
那我不是很想听
I don't want to hear it.
作为一个医生和好姐妹 我支持她
I stand by her as a surgeon and as a sister.
不关我的事 请跟我来
I don't care. Follow me, please.
只需要最后一份样品来确认血型了
And just need one last sample to confirm blood type
以防手术时出血
in case there's any bleeding in the O.R.
其他没什么需要担心的了
Otherwise, we'll be fine.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
她真的是一个特别快乐的小姑娘
She really is just such a happy little girl.
我们在她身上学到了很多
We've learned so much from her,
能遇到这里的医生们
and we feel so blessed to have --
我们感觉很幸运 正因为他们
to have met the doctors here so she can...
她才能获得这么多帮助
...so she can get the help that she needs.
这条不太好 后面光线太亮
This is no good. Too much backlight.
彼得 不好意思
Uh, Peter, uh, sorry.
技术问题
Uh, technical stuff.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们可能需要你再说一遍
Uh, we're gonna get you to, uh, say that again,
跟刚刚一样就好
I mean, just -- just like you did
但如果能站这边一点就更好了
but just a little bit more, uh, over here.
不如这样好了 彼得
Okay. Actually, you know what, Peter?
我觉得刚刚很好 没必要重拍了
I think it was perfect. There's no need.
休息一下吧
Take a break.
艾弗里医生说得对
You know what? Dr. Avery is right
因为我们还得跟马丁夫人聊一下
'cause we need to talk to Mrs. Martin anyway.
所以
So...yeah.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
他现在正处在恐慌之中 非常害怕
This man is in fear, right, real fear.
他女儿才三岁
His daughter's 3 years old.
这场手术对他来说会非常痛苦煎熬 有生命危险
This surgery's gonna be traumatic, painful, and life-threatening,
你还想让他再说一遍 就为了光线更好一点
and you need him to say it all again with better lighting?
艾弗里医生 不用我提醒你吧
Dr. Avery, I don't think you need to be reminded,
我才是你的领导
but just in case, I am your boss.
如果你不清楚这一点的话 请告诉我
If you need more clarification on the matter, lemme know,
我会通知你的母亲 让她来告诉你
and I can have your mom call and explain it to you.
那请你通知她时 顺便再问一下
Well, while you have her, ask her how much longer
她还要用你惩罚我们多久
she's gonna be punishing us with you.
真好笑
Ah, funny.
没有胸痛 没有呼吸急促
No chest pain, no shortness of breath.
你的心电图显示没有问题
Your EKG shows no changes.
所以你没有心率不齐 也没有其他异常
I see no arrhythmias or abnormal flow.
那格蕾没让我犯心脏病
So Grey didn't give me a heart attack.
没有
No.
你就是有点热
You're just warm.
有点 我感觉像在蒸桑拿
War-- I'm in a sauna.
这样多久了
How long has it been like this?
好几天了吧 我不知道 皮尔斯
A few days? I don't know, Pierce.
我有很多心事
Uh, you know, I got a lot on my mind,
这份清单更添乱了
and this list isn't making it any better.
反正不是你心脏的问题
Well, it's not your heart.
那是什么
Well, what is it?
可能是 有可能是荷尔蒙
It could be hor-- It could be hormonal.
我十五分钟后有场手术
I have to be in surgery in 15 minutes,
但是我可以给你快速地采个血
but I could do a quick blood draw
然后检查一下
and, uh, check your levels?
好 如果你要走的话就赶紧吧
Okay, well, do it right quick, then, if you have to go.
我要做整套血检 血常规 甲状腺
I-I need a full blood panel, CBC, thyroid --
我知道怎么做血检
Yeah, I know how to do a blood panel.
施密特 颅缝早闭的情况如何
Schmitt, uh, where are we with, uh, cran--
妈 不行
Mom, no.
告诉卡萝尔姨妈
Tell Aunt Carol she doesn't need
她的腕管手术不需要改期
to reschedule her carpal tunnel surgery.
我们还是一家好医院
We're still a good hospital.
我在上班呢 我得挂了
I-I-I'm at work right now. I have to go.
不好意思
Sorry.
我妈把格蕾的文章发给了全家人
My mom sent Grey's article to everyone in our family,
我读医学院是他们出钱供的
and they gave me the money for med school,
所以他们很投入
so they're very invested.
你在打电♥话♥ 没有好好工作
You're on the phone, and you're not doing your job.
你基本就是格蕾清单上的重点之一
You're basically a bullet point on Grey's list.
快回去工作
Get back to work.
我向董事会申请扩大新生儿重症监护室
I sent a proposal to the board to see if they'll expand the NICU.
我敢说这个地方背后
I swear, this place must be backed
肯定有俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥的支持
by Russian Mafia or something
因为他们开起支票来毫不手软
because they are not afraid to write checks.
那也不错
That doesn't hurt.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表