Baby-daddy drama.
要是你能不说"宝宝爸爸"
You know, I'd really love it if you didn't say
那就太好了
"Baby daddy."
抱歉 孩子他爸 你是宝宝的爸爸
Sorry. Dad. You're the baby dad.
宝宝爸爸 抱歉
Baby daddy. Uh, uh, sorry.
我又说了
Said it again.
总之 我拒绝他们了 你不用担心
Anyway, um, I'm saying no, so you don't have to worry.
我只需要两分钟
I just need like two minutes.
你想拒绝吗
Do you want to say no?
这是个很酷的工作
Well, I mean, it's a kick-ass gig,
而且他们给的工资
and, uh, they're offering me basically
比我现在的多两倍 但是
double what they were paying me before, but it's --
出差太多 加班太多
it's a lot of travel, a lot of late nights.
你要放弃这个超酷的工作是为什么
And you're giving up this kick-ass gig why?
因为我就要当宝宝爸爸了
'Cause I'm about to be a baby daddy.
鲍曼医生到儿科
Dr. Bormann to Pediatrics.
鲍曼医生到儿科
Dr. Bormann to Pediatrics.
辛苦 你有兄弟姐妹吗
Okay, Cindy, do you have any brothers or sister?
只有我表亲
Just my cousins.
这会帮你找出她得了什么病吗
Is this gonna help you figure out what she's got?
就是医生的小技巧
It's just a little doctor trick.
医院有时候挺吓人的
You know, hospitals can be intimidating,
所以我们闲聊分散病人注意力
so we make small talk as a distraction.
帮助大家放松
Just helps everybody relax.
我能去厕所吗
Can I go to the bathroom?
奥利维亚护士能用轮椅带你去
Nurse Olivia can take you to the bathroom in a wheelchair.
不了 我能帮她
Oh, no, I can help her.
奥利维亚护士带她去 你在这等就行了
Nurse Olivia will take her. You can wait here.
奥利维亚护士 你能过来
Uh, Nurse Olivia, would you mind
帮助辛迪去厕所吗
helping Cindy to the bathroom?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
贝利去哪了
Where the hell is Bailey?
她正要去手术室
She's heading into surgery.
让她别去 我需要她赶紧过来
Well, tell her she can't. I need her here right now.
你想让我告诉外科主任
You want me to tell the chief of surgery
她不能做手术
that she can't go into s--
这里有个人口贩卖♥♥受害者 奥利维亚
I have a human-trafficking victim, Olivia.
德卢卡医生 我知道你很担心
Dr. DeLuca, I understand that you're concerned,
但青少年很善变
but teenagers are moody.
也许这孩子只是
Maybe the kid is just --
我知道自己看见了什么 好吗
I know what I saw, okay?
而且现在只有我能帮助她
And I'm the only thing standing between her
重获自♥由♥
and freedom right now.
拜托 这样吧 算了
So just -- You know what? Forget it.
我自己去 你带她去厕所就行
I'll do it. Just take her to the bathroom.
-德卢卡医生 -拜托了
- Dr. DeLuca. ?- Please. Please.
听我的
Please.
尼克和我下班后要去一个新的酒吧
Nico and I are going to this new speakeasy after work.
可以从后门进去 老房♥间
You enter through a back -- old room
在老旅馆的后面
in the back of this old motel.
想来吗
Want to come?
看着我朋友奉承他男友吗
Uh, watching my friend fawn over a guy
虽然他的男友待他不公平 但性♥爱♥很美好就足矣
who doesn't treat him as an equal because the sex is good
我可不觉得这有趣
is not my idea of fun.
就算有酒也不行
Even when there's alcohol.
好吧 我们的关系比那复杂多了
Okay, it is so much more complicated than that.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
等你面试安排下来后告诉我
Let me know when they schedule your interview,
我能帮你准备
and I can prep you.
林肯医生 门多萨先生正前往手术室
Dr. Lincoln, Mr. Mendoza is on his way to the OR
做关节镜下半月板切除术
for his arthroscopic meniscectomy.
我这就去
On my way.
再次感谢
Thanks again, man.
你应得的
You deserve it.
应得什么
Deserve what?
他推荐我去应聘他以前在水手队的工作
He's recommending me for his old job with the Mariners.
那你 你会 这是
Are you -- W-Will you -- Is it --
我们该谈谈吗
Uh, should we talk this through?
这是什么工作啊
I mean, uh, what kind of job is it?
一份除非我傻了才不接受的工作 而我不傻
A job I take unless I'm an idiot, which I'm not.
赫尔姆 我要去哪
Helm, where am I going?
莱弗尔太太的肩袖修复术 3号♥手术室
Uh, rotator cuff repair on Mrs. Lefevre. Or 3.
好的
Got it.
我收回
I take it back.
你俩地位完全平等
You're totally equals.
泰迪 你呼我吗
Teddy, you paged?
我呼了卡洛西科
Oh. I paged Koracick.
大家真的更喜欢他吗
Do people really prefer him?
因为这让我在很多方面感到担忧
Because that concerns me on multiple levels.
抱歉 谢谢前来
Sorry. Thank you for coming.
36岁男性 海军
36-year-old male. He's a Marine.
严重创伤后应激障碍 可能还有脑创伤
He has severe PTSD and a probable TBI.
他拿着手榴弹 把以一商店的人作为人♥质♥
He held an entire store hostage with a grenade
想要把自己炸飞
trying to blow himself up.
退伍军人事务部人挤满了
And the VA's slammed,
他根本得不到照顾
so he's hardly had any proper care.
当然了
Well, of course not.
我还注意到他有奇怪的无意识运动
And I noticed strange involuntary movements
和间歇性意识丧失
and intermittent loss of awareness.
我想也许是复杂性癫痫局部发作
I'm thinking maybe a complex partial seizure?
好的 我看下是否有脑创伤的迹象
Okay. Okay, I will look for signs of traumatic brain in--
不不不
No! No! No!
-凯尔 拜托 -艾什莉 走开
- Kyle, please! ?- Ashley, leave!
我没让你们联♥系♥任何人
I didn't ask you guys to call anyone!
凯尔 这是警♥察♥的规矩
Kyle, it's police protocol
要通知你的紧急联络人
to notify your emergency contacts.
我要她离开
I want her to go away.
我不想让她看到我这幅样子
I don't want her to see me like this, please.
别过来 别过来
?No, hey, hey, no, no!
-对不起 -他不是故意 -对不起
- No, I -- Hey, I'm sorry. - He didn't mean to -- i'm sorry.
他喘不上气了 放开他
He can't breathe! Let go of him!
放开他 他肋骨断了 还有脑部创伤
Let go of him. He has broken ribs and a brain injury.
好了
?Alright.
给他开点止疼药
You can give him pain meds for the ribs,
我们带他回监狱
but he's coming back to county.
我说让他走 他才能走
He'll go when I say he'll go.
贝利 你终于出来了
Bailey. Finally.
病人不愿意和我独处
Look, the patient won't talk to me alone,
她阿姨
and her aunt --
就算是她阿姨好了 也不让她独处
if she's even her aunt -- won't let her out of her sight.
她帮她回答所有的问题
She's answering all of her questions for her.
贝利 那个女孩 那个患者 她
Bailey, the girl in there, the -- the patient, she's --
德卢卡 你向我保证 说你准备好了
DeLuca, you assured me that you were ready
可以回来上班了 我信了你
to return to work, and I trusted you.
拜托别让我后悔
Please, do not make me reconsider.
我有很充分的理由怀疑那个女孩
I have serious reason to believe that that girl --
我理解你以为自己发现了什么
I know you think you know something,
但我告诉你别这样了 深呼吸
but I am telling you to stop, take a breath.
-我跟你讲 -听听你自己在说什么
- I'm telling you -- - Listen to yourself.
就是那家人
What, is that the family
让你怀疑是人贩子
that you suspect of human trafficking?
贝利 相信我
Bailey, trust me.
你进去跟她聊聊
If you just go in there and talk to her,
你就明白了 好吧
you'll know, okay?
待在这别动
Stay right here.
我是玛兰达·贝利医生 外科主任
I'm Dr. Miranda Bailey, Chief of Surgery.
主任 很高兴认识你
Chief? Oh, wow. Uh, it's nice to meet you.
我叫欧普 这是我侄女 辛迪
I'm Opal. This is my niece, Cindy.
辛迪 你多大了
Cindy! Now, how old are you?
没事 她是外科主任
It's okay. She's the chief of surgery.
你可以相信她
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表