如果你在手术室里
If you're in an O.R.
感觉天要塌了
and it feels like the sky is falling...
不幸的是 那是因为有时候
...that's because sometimes,
的确就是如此
unfortunately, it is.
要不你今天请病假 我也请
Why don't you call in sick today and I will, too?
反正贝利可能很快要炒掉我
Bailey's probably gonna fire me soon anyways.
我已经错过好多了
I've missed so much already.
不过我可以迟点去
I could go in late, though.
我有次在做阑尾切除手术
I was once doing a laparoscopic appendectomy,
十分常规的手术
perfectly routine...
梅瑞狄斯 开门
Meredith! Open up!
突然间
...when out of nowhere,
病人体内形成空气栓塞
my patient developed an air embolism.
下腹部满是二氧化碳
Carbon dioxide that was filling his abdomen
渗透进血液循环
leached into his circulation.
-怎么了 -你都不告诉我们吗
- What? - Were you gonna tell us?
告诉什么
Tell you what?
越来越轰动了
It just keeps going on.
什么轰动
What keeps going on?
你的文章
Your article.
-你写完了 -没有啊
- You wrote your article? - No!
病人血压骤降
His blood pressure plummeted
随着气泡进入心脏
as the air bubble went to his heart,
彻底乱套了
causing utter chaos.
这太野蛮了 你谁都不放过啊
This is savage. You went after everybody --
大药厂 保险公♥司♥
Big Pharma, insurance,
制度性歧视
institutionalized discrimination.
等下 我没有写文章
Wait. I-I didn't write an article.
我给他们发了一些大纲
I-I sent them, like, some ideas
我可以深入写文章的想法
that I could write about
比如说标题跟描述
with, like, headline and description,
他们可以选择其中一个
and they could choose one.
我开始做心肺复苏 维持血液到脑部的循环
I started CPR, trying to keep blood flowing to his brain.
看来他们是选了
Well, they chose.
我们迅速置入中心静脉导管
We placed a central line as quickly as we could,
可是他的肺部很快就积液了
but before we knew it, his lungs were filling with fluid.
不
No.
这是我给他们的每个想法
This is every idea I gave them
但没有上下文和解释
but without the context and explanation.
这会吓到人的
I mean, this is gonna terrify people.
看这个标题就是想吓人吧
Yeah. I think that's the point, judging by the headline.
"格蕾-斯隆地狱医院
"Hospital Hell at Grey-Sloan Memorial --
被开除医生勇敢发声"
Fired Surgeon Speaks Out"?
我没这样说 我绝对不会这样说
I didn't say that. I would never say that!
他们捏造的
They just made that up.
是的 他们把这标题捏起来了
Yeah, they make the headlines up.
现在已经九万个赞了
90,000 likes so far.
你火了
You're a hit.
常规的阑尾切除
My routine lap appy
现在成了多器官衰竭
was now a case of multi-organ failure.
贝利会杀了我
Bailey's gonna kill me.
不 贝利会杀了我
No, Bailey's gonna kill me.
而我却束手无策
And there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it.
"从医院的角度看 你就是自己的保险"
"In the eyes of the hospital, you are your insurance."
干嘛 这多有意思 你不觉得吗
What? It's funny. You don't think it's funny?
"格蕾-斯隆地狱医院"
"Hospital Hell at Grey-Sloan Memorial"?
这是我上班的医院啊
This is about the place that I work.
我让你跟我一起工作 你应该接受的
I offered you a job with me. You shoulda taken it.
边走路边发信息
You know, walking and texting
是造成头部创伤的其中一个主要原因
is one of the leading causes of head injury.
我的同事 前同事
My, uh, colleague -- former colleague.
我的朋友今天发布了这张清单
My friend, uh, published this list today.
"在美国
"In America,
富人比穷♥人♥的寿命长十到十五年
the rich live 10 to 15 years longer than the poor.
医疗行业将他们的时间花在
The healthcare industry sells its time
付得起钱的人身上"
to whoever can afford it."
我去 这是真的吗
Damn. Is that true?
很不幸 的确如此
Unfortunately, yeah.
当房♥子着火了
You know, when a house is on fire,
我们去救火 没有疑问 完全免费
we just put it out, no questions, no charge.
我想这就是为什么大家都喜欢消防员吧
But I guess that's why everyone loves firefighters, huh?
我能理解
I think I understand why.
-待会见 -别闹了
- See you later. - ?Stop it.
兄弟
Hey, man.
贝利
Bailey.
为什么你没穿手术服
Why aren't you in scrubs?
救护车马上就到了
The rig's less than a minute out.
我妈妈照顾艾莉森 我送利奥过来
Uh, Allison's at my mom's, and I'm just dropping off Leo.
-然后呢 -我在放产假
- And? - ?And I'm on paternity leave.
放多长时间
For how long?
直到卡洛西科的限制令失效
For as long as Koracick's restraining order lasts.
卡洛西科
Koracick!
黄洋 35岁 透析中心病人
Yan Huang, 35, dialysis center patient.
他的左侧动静脉瘘在透析时破裂
His left A.V. Fistula ruptured while getting access.
好 先输液
Okay, let's get him a fluid bolus
再准备一个单位药品备用
and another unit on standby.
哪里...我在哪里
Where's the -- ?Where am I?
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院 我们会好好照顾你的
Uh, Grey-Sloan Memorial. We're gonna take good care of you.
别 停下 停下
Don't -- S-Stop. Stop.
别把我推出救护车
Don't take me out of this ambulance.
但是 先生 我们必须修复你的瘘管
But, sir, we have to repair your fistula before you --
-你们带我进去的话 我就告你们 -不 不要
- You take me inside, and I'll sue! - No, no, no, no! Don't do that!
先生 放松点 你需要帮助 先生
Sir, go easy. You need some help, sir.
不要在这儿 我看了那个清单
Not here! I've seen that list!
什么
What --
西北太平洋是离这儿最近的医院
Uh, Pac-North is closest, okay?
-走 -什么 你在干什...
- Let's go. - What?! What are you --
我们走 快
Let's go. Let's move.
什么清单
What list?!
不
No.
不 不
No. No.
不 不
No. No!
"医疗行业市值3.5万亿美元是有原因的"
"Healthcare is a $3.5 trillion industry for a reason."
"医药公♥司♥会极大影响医生
"Drug companies aggressively influence doctors
给你开的处方
to write you prescriptions,
有时甚至令你病得更重"
which sometimes make you even sicker."
在文章末尾
Is there an explanation or something
有解释说明吗
at the end of the article?
没有
Nope.
以第40条结尾--
It ends with number 40 --
"多亏了大型制药公♥司♥ 出国购买♥♥
"Thanks to Big Pharma, it's cheaper for you
你所需的药比在你家附近买♥♥药
to travel out of the country to buy the medicine you need
要更便宜"
than to get it in your own hometown."
天呐 格蕾可真厉害
God, Grey is such a badass.
她把这地方毁了
She torched this place.
你真的看过这个吗
Did you actually read it?
文章写的是医疗体系 而不是这家医院
It's about the whole healthcare system, not this place.
是啊 没人会忽略那个标题的
Yeah, no one's gonna look past that headline.
我很幸运 在霍普金斯工作过
Ah, well, fortunately for me, I have Hopkins on my résumé
汤姆·卡洛西科又是我的导师
and Tom Koracick as a mentor.
祝你们以后找工作好运
Y'all, good luck getting any jobs after --
卡德里找到了工作 在密歇根
Qadri got a job -- Michigan.
我看了那篇文章 别因为我就不说了
I read the article. Don't stop on my account.
我查房♥迟到了 我要...
I-I'm, uh, late for rounds. I -- I'm gonna...
好
Yeah.
别担心 兄弟
Don't sweat it, man.
别太在意别人是否喜欢你
Being liked is overrated.
扫描结果出来以后 呼叫儿科
When the scans come in, page peds
打电♥话♥给波特兰的医院询问家族史
and call that hospital in Portland for a family history.
你记住把今晚入院的所有病人的
Oh, make sure you dictate the H&Ps
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表