你不是孤军奋战
You are not in it alone.
这个想法很好
It's a nice thought
但在手术室里毫无作用
but pretty useless in an O.R.
带她去照CT
Get her to CT.
把外伤室一二三空出来
Clear trauma one, two, and three.
通知CT室我们很快上去
And let CT know we'll be rolling upstairs in a few minutes.
这些病人优先
Uh, okay, these guys go straight to the front of the line.
-阿尔特曼 你负责帕克 -好的
- Okay, Altman, take Parker. - Got it.
呼叫所有人 全员参加救援
Page everyone. It's all hands on deck.
快 快 快
Come on. Let's move. Move, move!
如果你在这 我陪着你
Hey, hey, hey, if you're gonna be here, so am I, alright?
给我权限 我能帮忙
Give me privileges. I can hop in.
去给阿尔特曼搭把手
Uh, okay, see if Altman needs help with Parker.
这之后去急诊室帮忙
After that, go where needed in the E.R.
但 本 只能这样 你不能进手术室
But, Ben, that's it. I can't have you in an O.R.
快进去
Okay, let's move.
越优秀的外科医生
The better you are as a surgeon...
越有可能
...the more likely it is
你能做到的事情 没人能做到
that no one else can do what you can do.
结果是好是坏
A good outcome, a loss --
完全取决于你
100% of that rests solely on your shoulders.
这是极大的压力
It's a ridiculous amount of pressure.
-施密特 -我很抱歉
- Schmitt. - I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么我会在这
I just -- I-I-I-I don't know why I'm in here.
你当时在酒吧里
Oh, you were in the bar.
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- Uh, are you hurt? - No.
我只是 没有
I'm j-- Uh, no.
我 但我的朋友们
I, uh -- But my friends.
我知道
Mm. I hear you.
但现在 你的朋友需要帮助
But right now, your friends need your help.
我的朋友也一样
And mine, too.
不管我们现在感受如何
So, look, whatever we're f-feeling,
都先别管 我们得先帮忙
we put it aside and we help.
来吧 走吧
Come on, let's go.
走吧 我们去救人
Let's go. Let's go to work.
我见过这压倒了很多医生
And I've seen it shatter the best of us.
实习医生格蕾
第十六季 第十集
他今天不容易啊
He had a really hard day.
现在更不容易 因为他被绑♥架♥了
Yeah, and it just got harder 'cause now he's been kidnapped.
我没有绑♥架♥他
I didn't kidnap him.
我只是没有马上送他去医院
I just didn't take him to the hospital right away.
他还没准备好
He wasn't ready.
这不该是安全港湾志愿者
I-I don't think a Safe Haven volunteer's
应该做的决定
supposed to make that decision.
我只是希望让他安安稳稳过一晚
I just wanted him to have one cozy night
因为明天就会有社工带着一堆文件来
before a social worker turns him into a pile of paperwork.
天啊 是警♥察♥
Oh, my God. It's the cops.
好 好
Okay, okay.
等等 别开门
Wait, don't answer the door.
等等 等等
Wait, wait! Wait, wait!
开门告诉他们
Answer the door, and tell them
我带孩子来这给阿历克斯检查
that I brought the baby here for a wellness check with Alex.
他是儿科医生
He's a peds doctor.
他在爱荷华州
He's in Iowa.
哪位
Who is it?
梅瑞狄斯
It's Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯 让她进来
Oh, it's Meredith. Let her in.
你不是阿历克斯
You're not Alex.
他去探望妈妈了
Oh, yeah, he's, uh, visiting his mom.
克里斯蒂娜送了个讨人厌的爱尔兰人给我
Well, Cristina sent an obnoxious Irishman as a gift
他顶了你老公的位置
and he stole your husband's old job.
这是谁
And who is that?
我们开了瓶酒
Oh, we already have a bottle open.
你给她倒一杯吧
Can you get her a glass?
乔偷了个小孩
Jo stole a baby.
我没有偷小孩
I did not steal a baby.
我要偷了小孩也说没有
Well, that's what I said when I stole a baby.
为什么要偷小孩
Why are people stealing babies?
他被遗弃在19站
He was left at Station 19,
他们打给我 让我带他去医院
and they called me to take him to the hospital,
我没带他去
and I...didn't.
因为你不想他被推给福利系统
Well, because you didn't want him to go into the system
像你一样过着悲惨的生活
and have a miserable life like you did.
没错 她明白
Exactly. She gets it.
但我是个重罪犯
But I'm a convicted felon.
她是个重罪犯
She's a convicted felon.
她是一个重罪犯 她是个重罪犯
She's a felon. She's a convicted felon.
糟了
Oh, no.
多起创伤
Multiple traumas.
我们该回医院了
We should go back to the hospital.
我喝了两杯红酒 我去不了了
You know what? I've had two glasses of wine, so I really can't.
别担心 我们在路上给他们打电♥话♥
Don't worry. We'll call on the way,
告诉儿科 这里有个安全港的小孩要来检查
tell peds a Safe Haven's there waiting for a wellness check.
你可以偷偷带他进托儿所
You can sneak him into the nursery,
假装他整晚都在那里
pretend he's been there all night --
就像他本该在那里一样
like he should have been.
走吧
Come on.
我才听说 所有人都活着吗
Hey, I just heard. Is everyone alive?
目前是的
So far.
你知道有人呼过麦琪吗
Uh, do you know if Maggie has been paged?
我有件事 一件私事 想跟她说
I kinda have a thing, a personal -- a talk thing,
需要 说会儿话 女生之间的事
need to -- a girl talk. Uh, girl thing.
能对我笑笑吗
Can you smile for me?
别成为这种人 汤姆
Ew, don't be that guy, Tom.
不 我想确认你有没有中风
No, I want to make sure you're not having a stroke.
-皮尔斯辞职了 -什么 为什么
- Pierce quit. - What? Why?
马霍尼医生请到急诊室
Dr. Mahoney to the E.R.
严重创伤吗
Hey, big trauma?
你应该去楼上
You should head upstairs.
艾略特·卡尔霍恩刚刚转到
Elliott Calhoun was just transferred to
重症监护连上体外膜肺氧合机器
the CCU on ECMO.
去楼上 陪着他 握着他妻子的手什么的
Go up there, sit with him, hold his wife's hand, whatever.
他的心脏还没有恢复跳动
His heart still hasn't restarted.
我是总住院医师 我应该去...
I'm chief resident. I-I should go --
他有个早产儿 胸口上还有个洞
He has a premature baby and a hole in his chest.
我让你去哪里 你就去哪里
You should go where I say you should go.
我们需要更多的O型阴性血
We need more O-neg!
我这里还要绷带
I need some bandages over here.
马上测量他的生命体征
Get his vitals right away.
有多严重
How bad is it?
西姆斯和赫尔姆最糟糕
Simms and Helm got the worst of it --
如果你不算车里的那对夫妇的话
well, if you don't count the couple who were in the car.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
那是谁
Who is that?
克莱夫医生是个安全港志愿者
Dr. Karev is a Safe Haven volunteer,
她正要送这个婴儿去托儿所
and she is taking the baby to the nursery.
对吗 克莱夫医生
Right, Dr. Karev?
没错 我去了
Yep. Here I go.
超声波检查怎么样 一切都好吗
So, how'd the ultrasound go? Everything okay?
一切...
Everything is...
都好 婴儿健康 很棒 茁壮成长
Yes. Uh, baby's healthy, uh, great, developing.
林肯 谢博德 能过来一下吗
Uh, Lincoln, Shepherd, can you guys jump in here?
我们不只是很忙 还人手不足
Not only are we swamped, but we're short-staffed.
不会了 因为我叫了援军
Well, not anymore, because I've called in reinforcements.
什么 韦伯和亨特被开除了
Wha-- Webber and Hunt were fired from this hospital.
休息会儿吧你 卡洛西科
Lay off, Koracick.
我不管这些 他们是我的学生
Look, I don't care. They are my students.
我雇了他们
I hired them.
好吧 授予临时特权 我们需要帮助
Okay, temporary privileges granted. We need the help.
所有人 穿手术服 戴手套 跟上了
Everyone, gowns and gloves, and keep up.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表