- Is he gonna live? - He'll be fine.
你可能要改一下他的礼服好让石膏手穿上
You may have to modify the tux to fit over the cast.
不 什么礼服都不会有了
No, there's not gonna be any kind of tux.
我只想知道他能活下去
I just needed to know that he was gonna survive this
好让我离开他时不觉得愧疚
so that I wouldn't feel guilty for leaving him.
亲爱的 别啊
Whoa! Babe, I -- come on.
我 他们 是他们怂恿我的
I mean, they -- they dared me.
上个月 我妈妈说如果我把婚礼延期一年
Last month, my mother offered me $10,000
她就给我一万块钱
to push the wedding back a year.
一年
One year.
我拒绝了她
I told her no!
我说 只是因为她不懂真正的你
I said it was just 'cause she couldn't see you for who you are.
但事实证明是我
But it turns out it was me.
是我不懂真正的你
I couldn't see you for who you are
因为我们的性体验很好
because the sex is good
因为你逗我笑
and because you make me laugh.
我就一直在给你那难以置信的愚蠢找借口
And I just keep excusing your unbelievable stupidity.
我一直为了你在找借口
I keep making excuses for you.
你要离开他吗
You about to leave him?
就因为我吞了条鲶鱼
Because I ate a catfish?
该死
Damn it.
不
No.
我要离开你
I am leaving you
因为这不是我想过的生活
because this is not the life that I want.
当别人一遍又一遍地向你展示他们的真我时
And when someone shows you who they are over and over,
你就应该相信他们
you're supposed to believe them.
CT没有显示出存在术后脓肿或感染
The CT revealed no abscess or infection from the surgery,
但是她心脏周围存在液体
but there was fluid around her heart,
我们已经抽吸出来了
which we were able to remove.
所以 她没事吧
So, she's okay?
她会没事的吧
She's gonna be okay?
这只是暂时的办法
It was a temporary measure.
很不幸
Unfortunately...
我们还不知道是什么原因导致的
we still don't know the cause.
那你们什么时候能知道
Well, how long 'til you do know?
我们把从她心脏周围抽出的液体送检了
We're sending the fluid we aspirated from the heart to the lab.
我们还送检了新的血液样本
We'll also send new blood cultures.
我们会坚持去找
W-We'll keep looking,
但是现在 一切仍是未知
but at this point, we just don't know.
很抱歉
I-I'm so sorry.
-妈妈 妈妈 -小美 小美
- Mommy, Mommy! - Mei Mei!
-别 别 你不能进那里 -回来
- Oh, no, no, no, no! You can't go in there! - Hey, hey! Come back!
妈妈 我想回家 我们回家吧
Mommy, I want to go home. Let's go home.
别靠近她 李美
Okay, back away from her, Mei Li.
抱歉 离太近有感染的风险
I'm sorry. We can't risk infection.
宝贝 看着我
Sweet girl, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我还在这
I'm here.
我还活着
I'm alive.
我不会死的
I'm not dying.
我没有爸爸那时病的那么严重
I'm not sick like Daddy was sick.
而且这些医生
And these doctors --
宝贝
Oh, baby girl,
这些医生 他们是最棒的
these doctors -- they are the best.
他们是最聪明的
They're the smartest.
他们会找到原因的
They're gonna figure this out.
对吗
Right?
-谢谢 -我很抱歉
- Thanks. - I'm sorry.
对吗
Right?
你们能找到原因吗
Are you gonna figure this out?
我知道你们已经经历了太多
Oh, boy. You guys have been through so much already.
我能看出来
I can see that.
会的
Uh, and -- and yes.
我们会找到答案的
We are going to figure this out.
把所有你能找到的人手都找来
Put every brain on this you can find.
开辟一个作战室
Create a war room.
我们不能让这个母亲死掉 听到了吗
We're not letting that mother die. You hear me?
我这就去
I'm on it.
这是什么
What is this?
这些叫做食物
It's called food.
让我们看看真的吃些食物后会怎样
Let's see what it's like to actually eat some.
你怎么进来的
How did you even get in here?
你们真的应该把备用钥匙
You know, you all should really move that spare key
换到一个好掀一点的石头底下
to under a more convenient rock.
我差点把我自己扔出去
I nearly threw my back out.
求你了
Please.
求你了 就
Please, just...
冲我吼几句 冲我生气吧
just yell, just be mad at me.
我很喜欢她
Okay, I liked her.
我真的很喜欢
I-I-I really loved the idea
终于有个大家庭的感觉
of finally having one of those big families
就好像看到了所有和我一起
like I saw all my friends growing up with
从小长到大的朋友一样
when I was a kid,
我只认识了她一天 然后她就死了
and I only got her for one day, and then she was gone.
但你
But you...
你失去了你的侄女
you lost your niece.
可能也失去了你的哥哥
And probably your brother.
我毁了你的家
I destroyed your family,
他们应该起诉我 把我告到一无所有
and they deserve to sue me for everything that I've got.
不如你也搭把手
Why don't you make yourself useful
把面粉袋打开 好吗
and open the flour, would you?
我算是知道
Guess I can see
我是从谁那里遗传到不喜欢和人分享的习惯了
who I inherited my distaste for sharing my emotions from.
当我
When, uh...
我年仅十岁的时候 我母亲去世了
I was only 10 years old... when my mother died.
我不记得什么了
I don't remember much, you know,
但我记得我有时会特别容易生气
but I remember I was temperamental sometimes.
"头脑发热" 她会这么说
A "hot head," she called it.
但她不会让我面壁思过
But she wouldn't send me to a time-out
或是强迫我坐下来 反思我做了什么
or make me sit and think about what I've done.
她会去厨房♥
She would go to the kitchen
给我们俩做些煎饼吃
and she would make us both some pancakes,
然后她会说 "在你吃过东西后
and she'd say, "Let's talk about it
我们再谈谈"
after you've had something to eat."
她没有机会教我很多东西
She didn't get a chance to teach me much.
但那是我永不会忘的一课
But it's a lesson I'll never forget.
我们看一下
Ah, let's see.
我一直在反复做这件事
I've been doing it over and over again.
我一直在想和萨比在一起的每一秒
I've been...going over every second of Sabi.
我一直在自己脑海里重复播放
I've been replaying in my mind and just...
想知道自己哪方面可以做得
wondering what I could have done
更好 更明智
better, smarter...
更快
faster.
这不怪你
It's not on you.
不可以给家人做手术 麦琪
Family doesn't operate on family, Maggie.
我很清楚
I knew better.
出于绝望 我还是把你推进了手术室
I put you in that OR anyway out of desperation.
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake.
现在萨比死了
And now Sabi is dead.
你之后再也不会犯同样的错误了
And you'll never make that mistake again.
这是对实习医生的说辞
That's what you say to interns
那些第一次失去病人的实习医生 不是对
who...Who have lost their first patient, not to --
他们是人类
They're human.
而且不完美
And imperfect.
和你一样
Like you.
之前没人需要跟我讲这些
No one has ever had to tell me that before.
那就让萨比教会你
Then let Sabi's legacy be that.
她教会你的
She taught you
是多年的学业和住院医生经验
what years of school and residency
还有数不清的时间没有教会你的
and countless hours never did.
麦琪 你有相对应的保险
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表