cling to their scalpels longer than they should have.
福特先生
Mr. Ford.
我能占用点时间吗
Can I have a minute?
我又看了一眼你的扫描结果
I took another look at your scans.
你有一个动脉瘤
You have an aneurysm
就在你的大脑前动脉里
in your anterior cerebral artery.
我 我一开始没看到
I, uh -- I missed it, uh, initially
因为肿瘤 非常小
because it's -- it's minor.
几乎检测不到
It's barely detectable.
毫无疑问这会影响你的判断力
There's no doubt that it could influence your judgment.
这是一种 可以自愈的肿瘤
It's the sort of thing that, uh, could resolve on its own,
但未来你也有可能需要手术
but you may need surgery down the road.
我们什么时候能知道
Um, when -- when will we know?
等我们看到支票数额的时候
Well, when we see the size of the check.
谢谢你等我
Thanks for waiting.
这一天真够呛
It was a hell of a day.
-是啊 -我本来都计划好了
- Yeah. - ?I had it all pictured.
我本来要给你买♥♥咖啡的
?I was gonna buy you coffee,
然后告诉你关于船屋的事
and then I was gonna tell you about the houseboat,
而你会为我感到非常开心
and you were gonna be really happy for me,
本来会很美好的
and it was gonna be so nice.
这种感觉不对劲 维克
This doesn't feel right, Vic.
我这么说是因为我经历过
And I'm saying that to you because I have been through
经历过不对劲的感情
a, um...when -- when something's not right...
而你忍♥了太久了
and you hold on too long.
就像两个人一起搬一块石头
You know, it's like two people carrying one stone,
好了 不要用幸运饼干的调调说话了
?Okay, stop talking like a fortune cookie
直说吧 杰克森
and just say it, Jackson.
你不想再和我在一起了
You don't want to see me anymore.
我已经过了人生中
I am past the time in my life
将就感情的那段时间
where I can just go with things --
因为心血来潮同居或搬家
move in and out on a whim,
你搬去和一个 本想介绍给我前任的朋友一起住
move in with a friend who you tried to set up with my ex,
他现在还有孩子了 不过一切都好
who has a kid now, but, hey, it's all good.
不 并不好 我们不是小孩子了
Nah, it's not all good. We're not teenagers.
好吧 但没有承诺就上♥床♥
Okay, but sleeping together with no commitment --
那样就好吗 或者当炮♥友♥
that's good? Or friends with benefits?
什么 这
What -- that's -- that's
真是艺术啊 杰克逊
state of the freakin' art, Jackson.
真成熟
What an adult!
维克
Vic.
我们进展得太快了
We moved really fast.
我只是觉得我们可以花些时间
I'm just saying we could take a little time
更好地了解彼此
to get to know each other better,
再多做一小段时间的朋友
be -- be friends for a little while.
我有朋友
I have friends.
再见 杰克逊
Bye, Jackson.
你也不开心
You too, huh?
天呐
God.
像这样的日子
You know, on days like this,
阿历克斯会是逗我笑的那个人
Alex would be the one who would make me laugh.
虽然是黑色幽默 但他能让我笑
Dark, gallows humor, but he made me laugh.
我做住院医生的第一天
My first day of residency,
当主任在进行演讲的时候
when the chief gave us that speech --
"你们将在这里度过七年"
you know, "The seven years you spend here" --
我站在房♥间里 憧憬着成为
I stood in that room dreaming of being
班里坚持到最后的一个
the last one left of my class,
憧憬着变成像我现在这样的医生
of being the kind of surgeon that I have become,
憧憬着成功
of winning.
然后一个接一个 他们放弃了
Then one by one, they dropped off
到最后只剩下我和托瑞斯
till Torres and I were the only ones left.
然后她也离开了
Then she left.
有些时候 这种感觉不像是成功
At some point, it stops feeling like victory
而只感觉孤独
and just feels lonely.
我只是不清楚我是否知道
I just don't know if I know
在没有他的情况下该如何承受这些
how to do this without him.
或者我是否想要承受
Or if I want to.
我不是在说阿历克斯
I'm not talking about Alex.
理查德·韦伯要离开手术台了
Richard Webber is stepping down from surgery.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不想谈这事
I don't -- I don't want to talk about it.
你说得对
You're right.
你值得一个比今早好得多的道歉
You deserve a way better apology than I managed this morning,
而我甚至不能
which wasn't even...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉我利用了你
I'm -- I'm sorry that I used you.
我很抱歉我伤害了你
I'm sorry that I hurt you.
之前一切都好
I mean, everything was fine.
我很幸福
I was happy.
欧文和我在这么多年互相错过后
Owen and I finally found our way back to each other
终于终成眷属了
after years of bad timing.
我们终于在一起了
We finally worked.
我现在真的没心情
You know, I-I really don't think I'm in the mood
听你和亨特在一起的事
to hear how you and Hunt are working.
然后我感觉
And then I felt -- I...
我感觉他可能又要选其他女人了
I feel that he might choose another woman again,
而我已经经历了
and I have been through...
我的整个身心
with my whole body,
我记得那种无法想象的失落
I'm remembering unimaginable loss
和无法承受的痛苦 而你
and unbearable pain, and you...
你让我笑
You make me laugh.
你让我感觉良好
You make me feel good.
你让我觉得
You make me feel like
我的生活没有彻底失控
my life isn't completely spinning out of control.
我讨厌这伤害了你
And -- And I-I hate that that hurts you
因为你是个好人
because you're such a good guy.
停 别再那么说了
Stop. St-- Stop saying that.
我真的不是好人 泰迪
I'm really not a good guy, Teddy.
我觉得那不是真的
I don't think that's true.
是真的
It is true.
你看上去可以喝两杯
You look like you could use one of these, huh?
干杯
Cheers.
阿历克斯 真疯狂 对吧
So, Alex. Crazy, right?
很遗憾他走了
Sorry about that.
但往好的来看 我们现在都解脱了
But on the plus side, we are both free now.
所以我们可以 好好利用现在的不幸
So we could, uh, make the best out of a bad situation,
帮彼此脱离苦海
take away each other's pain.
拜托 你这么美
I mean, come on, you're beautiful.
天赋禀异 而他人呢
You're brilliant. And where is he?
不见踪影 他不尊重你
Nowhere. He doesn't respect you.
你觉得梅瑞狄斯尊重我吗 得了吧
Do you think Meredith respects me? Please.
要问我 他就是个彻头彻尾的混球
I think he's a complete idiot if you ask --
你状态不对 你不像自己
You're not okay. You're not yourself. ?
当人们这么告诉你时 你得听进去
Listen to people when they tell you that.
去治疗吧 免得为时过晚
Get help before it's too late.
你可能觉得失重是件好事 但其实不然
You would think weightlessness is a good thing, but it's not.
因为人类本就不该浮在空中
Because people weren't meant to float.
孩子们都睡了 我想着你肯定饿了
The kids are down, and I thought you'd be starving,
所以我做了烤鸡 还有
so I roasted a chicken, and, yes,
我把一整条黄油都放进土豆了
I put a whole stick of butter into the potatoes.
我的最爱
My favorite.
我知道
I know.
欧文 这真是
Owen, this is, um --
等等 我先说
Wait, wait. Me first.
你什么也没做错 好吗
You didn't do anything wrong, okay?
你只不过告诉了我真♥相♥
All you did was tell me the truth.
我有点惊讶 所以不知所措
I was shocked, and I froze.
但至于我们的未来 泰迪
But for our future, Teddy,
我需要让你知道 你不是别人的代替品
I need you to know you are not a replacement for anyone.
如果你需要告诉我些什么
And if you need to tell me anything,
我的答案是 "我爱你"
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表