All crap.
你呢
You?
我有过一个很棒的家庭
I had one good family.
但只持续了一年左右的时间
It only lasted about a year, though.
但现在我有了这些死党
But now I got these fools,
所以最后一切都会变好的
so all of it worked out in the end.
这种事情多久会发生一次
So, um...how often does this happen?
我们一年只会接到七个左右
We only get like seven a year.
整个城市范围内
In the whole city.
只有七个孩子被遗弃
Only seven abandoned babies?
真是个怪异的祝福
Wow. What a freaking blessing.
我们不喜欢用遗弃这个词
We don't like to use the word "Abandoned."
他们是被上交了
I mean, they're, uh, they're surrendered.
被那些认为自己不适合做父母的人
By people who decided they weren't fit to parent.
我们尽力不去评价
We try not to judge.
但有些时候我们会
But sometimes, we do.
听着 乔
Look, Jo, you know...
没人会很开心地上交孩子
no one's ever happy about surrendering a baby,
但至少他们知道我们会保证这些孩子的安全
but at least they know that we'll keep the baby safe.
你想要喂他吗
Hey, you, uh... you want to feed him?
好
Okay.
我的天呐 看看你
Oh, my gosh. Wow. Look at you.
你不能一直讨厌我
You can't hate me forever.
我知道我害梅瑞狄斯·格蕾被炒 害了所有人
I know I screwed all of us by getting Meredith Grey fired,
但是我只是在尽力不让自己被解雇
but I was just trying not to get myself fired.
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake,
我以为所有人当中至少你会理解我
and I thought you, of all people, would understand that.
为什么所有人当中至少是我
Why me of all people?
因为你也搞砸了
Because you mess up, too.
你只是比我更会掩饰过错而已
You're just better at covering your ass than I am.
你俩
Hey, guys?
如果我没能撑过这个手术的话
Uh, if I don't make it through this surgery,
我会非常不高兴 因为你们的争吵
I'm gonna be really bummed if this fight of yours
是我听到的最后一段话
is the last thing I hear.
抱歉
Sorry.
实际上 我们能不能先去一个地方
Actually, can we make a stop?
老天
Oh, God.
我只是想在做手术之前再看看他
I just wanted to see him before I went under --
以防万一
just in case.
艾略特
Elliott.
去换个牛心脏瓣膜吧
Go get a cow valve already, will you?
我爱你们
I love you guys.
-病理检测结果一出来就呼叫我 -好的
- Okay, page me the second Path has results. - ?Okay.
我觉得我的晨吐已经过了
I think my morning sickness has passed.
我的晨吐发生在下午
My morning sickness came in the afternoon.
幸好已经结束了
Glad that's over.
我今天一会要做B超 但我累坏了
I'm having the ultrasound later today, but I'm torn.
你要知道男女吗
A-Are you gonna find out the sex?
不了
Nah.
我从来不理解为什么要提前知道性别
I never understood the whole gender reveal thing.
好像你可以从验血知道孩子的性别一样
I mean, as if you could know a kid's gender from a blood test.
确实可以
Well, you can.
你可以知道男女 但不是性别
You can know the sex, not the gender.
性别更像是会选粉色还是蓝色糖霜的蛋糕
Gender is more than just pink or blue icing in a sheet cake.
在某些文化里 他们认为
You know, in some cultures, they recognize
有多达六种性别呢
as many as six different genders.
挺好 那你上次B超
Right. So, on your last ultrasound,
你选择不知道男女
you opted not to find out.
我其实还没做过
I, uh, actually haven't had one yet.
你几周了
How many weeks are you?
二十周
Mm...20?
艾米莉娅·谢博德
Amelia Shepherd.
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
我知道 我早就该做了
I know. I should have had one already.
我只是
I just am...
害怕自己会发现什么
...terrified of what I might find out.
我总是不停地想"万一"
I just can't stop thinking, "What if?"
万一又发生了怎么办
What if it happens again,
或如果万一是更糟的情况呢
or w-what if it's something worse?
万一是个外星人 或肿瘤
What if it's an alien? Or a tumor?
万一我都没怀孕呢 我只是个疯女人
What if I am not even pregnant, I am just a crazy person,
毫无理由地轰炸了我男友的生活
and I just exploded my boyfriend's life for no reason?
抵御恐惧的最好方法就是获取信息
The best way to fight fear is with information.
你不能修复你未知的东西
You can't fix what you don't know.
怀孕俱乐部瞬间无趣了很多
Pregnancy Club just got way less fun.
劳丽·里德 请回接待处
Laurie Reed, return to the admit desk.
劳丽·里德 请回接待处
Laurie Reed, return to the admit desk.
我检查了收发室
I checked with the mail room.
-没有你的包裹 -谢谢
- No packages for you. - ?Thanks.
我不知道住院医生还是我们的私人助手
Didn't realize the residents were also our personal assistants.
我是在帮格蕾医生忙
I was doing Dr. Grey a favor.
好吧 格蕾 如果你有事要办
Well, Grey, if you've got errands to run,
这里我能搞定
I've got this covered.
看看这个
Look at that.
九到十肋骨间有肿块
Mass between the 9th and 10th ribs.
很容易接触到
That's easily accessible.
西姆斯 订一间手术室
Simms, book an OR.
确保实验室做好活检的准备
Make sure the lab's ready to run the biopsy.
但也可能不是肿瘤
But it may not be a tumor.
也许你没见过很多肉瘤
Well, maybe you haven't seen many sarcomas.
我什么都见过 谢了
I've seen everything, thanks.
而且两年前我替她摘除了胆囊
And I did take out her gallbladder two years ago,
有可能一些胆结石溢出
so some gallstones may have spilled
转移到了她的背部
and migrated to her back.
你的医学观点就是你实施了一场劣质的手术
So, your medical opinion is you did shoddy work?
我的医学观点是
My medical opinion is
我们无需用肿瘤或癌症这样的词语吓她妈妈
I see no need to worry her mother with talk of tumors or cancer
除非到了万不得已
unless we really need to.
你到底是谁
Who are you, exactly?
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 普外科主任
Meredith Grey. I'm chief of general surgery.
格蕾 记起来了
Oh, Grey. Yeah.
我听说过你
I've heard of you.
你就是那个害自己
You're the one who got yourself
和半数员工都被开除的人 对吧
and half the staff fired, yeah?
谁雇的你 贝利还是卡洛西科
Who hired you? Bailey or Koracick?
为什么这么问
Why?
贝利通常很理智 不会雇一些
Bailey usually has too much sense to hire surgeons
自负心大到手术室都装不下的医生
whose egos are too big to fit in an OR.
给她准备做穿刺活检
Let's prep her for a core needle biopsy,
别跟她妈妈提任何关于癌症的事
and don't say a thing to her mother about cancer.
你想搭车去医院吗
Hey, uh, you want a ride to the hospital?
米兰达要做B超 所以我下午放假了
Miranda's got an ultrasound, so I'm taking the afternoon off.
人们怎么能这样
How can a person do this?
我以为自愿干这个
I mean, I-I-I thought I would do this volunteer thing
能更好地理解她
and understand better,
或许我就能原谅我的母亲
and maybe I could forgive my mother.
但我做不到
But I can't.
我无法将其所作所为称之为勇敢
I-I...I can't call what she did brave.
也无法称之为"上交"
I-I can't call it "surrendering."
我…
I...
我只是看着…
And just looking...
这个幼小脆弱的孩子
at this tiny, little guy,
就更加无法理解她的行为和动机
I understand even less how she did what she did.
乔 只是提醒你一下
Jo, just as a reminder...
我知道
Yeah.
创伤和大脑中的一些化学物质
...trauma and -- and your brain chemicals
会促使一个人做出一些
c-can prompt a human being to behave in ways
令那些大脑化学物质更稳定的人
that people with more balanced brain chemistry
难以理解的事情
can have a hard time understanding.
没错
Right.
没错
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表