都到这份上了 又不会有什么损失
At this point, what could it hurt?
我现在恨死你们俩了
I hate both of you right now.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith...
他是住院医师
he's an attending.
你是实习生
You're an intern.
你看到了
You saw us?
你能看见了
You can see.
如果你妈在这儿 她肯定会说
I'm gonna tell you what your mother would say if she were here.
你这是在犯错误
You're making a mistake,
一个大错误
a big one.
我会告诉她 这不是错
And I would tell my mother it's not a mistake.
我们讲得很清楚了 不要尸检
We specifically said no autopsy.
我理解你们的愤怒
I understand why you're upset.
你理解
You understand?
我们会找个律师
We're gonna get an attorney.
妈 我们走
Come on, Mom.
我们查出他的死因了
We know what killed him.
他患有血色素沉着病
He had a blood condition known as hemachromatosis.
这种病会导致体内铁元素堆积过剩
The disease causes an excess amount of iron to build up in the body,
这才导致他心脏衰竭 并非穿刺术
and that's what caused the heart failure, not the paracentesis.
我以为他是因为酗酒才一直病的那么严重
But I thought he was always so sick 'cause of the drinking.
你时刻在强调他的错 甚至也不让我释怀
And you never let him forget it... or me.
-妈 -还有一件事
- Mom... - There's something else.
这种病是遗传性的
The disease is genetic.
你是说艾丽丝也有可能得病
You think Alice could have it, too?
做个简单的血检就知道了
A simple blood test will tell us.
如果你也有 我们早发现 早治疗
If you have it, we'll have caught it early enough to treat it
以免造成日后的健康风险
before the condition becomes critical.
斯蒂文斯医生和杨医生可能救了你一命
Dr. Stevens and Dr. Yang may have saved your life.
能否
If you could just...
签一下这份尸检协议
sign this consent form for the autopsy,
这是规定程序
just a formality.
人们常常会忘记
The thing people forget is
卸下心中秘密后 那如释重负的感觉
how good it can feel when you finally set secrets free.
无论秘密是好是坏 至少可以大白于天下
Whether good or bad, at least they're out in the open...
不管你喜不喜欢
like it or not.
之前那件事
About before--
乔治 我希望你知道
George, I want you to understand
刚和你约会时 我算是在和别人交往
when we started dating, I was already kind of seeing someone.
起初我没想到 自己会那么喜欢你
I didn't know how much I'd like you,
后来当我意识到 就马上和他分手了
and when I realized, I broke it off with the other guy -
别人
Other guy?
那人是谁
Who's the other guy?
你和阿历克斯
You and Alex?
你和阿历克斯
You and Alex?!
是你把梅毒传染给了我
You gave me syphilis?!
乔治
George!
乔治
George!
乔治 退后
George, back off!
阿历克斯
Alex!
乔治
George!
你退后 阿历克斯
Back off, Alex.
一旦你的秘密大白于世
And once your secrets are out in the open,
就再不用向任何人隐瞒
you don't have to hide behind them anymore.
-漫长的一天啊 -是啊
- Long day. - Yeah.
有人给你准备了牛排
Someone out there has a steak with your name on it
或许还有一瓶酒
and maybe a bottle of wine.
这就是我一直把你留在身边的原因
This is why I keep you around.
我们得谈谈
So, we need to talk.
先喝酒 后谈心
Wine first, talk later.
你是要灌醉我 好占我便宜吗
You trying to, uh, get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?
我喜欢那些规矩什么的
I think I like this rules thing.
我也喜欢
Me, too.
梅瑞狄斯 我真的很抱歉
Meredith, I am so sorry.
心怀秘密的麻烦就在于
The problem with secrets is
即便你以为自己已经掌控一切
even when you think you're in control...
艾蒂逊
Addison.
其实不然
...You're not.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
如果你肯回我电♥话♥的话 就应该知道我来干嘛了
You'd know if you'd bothered to return any one of my phone calls.
你好 我是艾蒂逊·谢博德
Hi. I'm Addison Shepherd.
谢博德
Shepherd?
你就是我丈夫的小情人吧
And you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表