威连医生 哈里森·威连医生
Dr. Willem -- Dr. Harrison Willem...
你好
?Hi.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
你知道出口在哪吗
Do you know how to get to the exit?
护士说我可以出去透透气
The nurse said I could get some fresh air.
哪个护士说的
Oh. Which nurse?
叫琼斯
Nurse Jones? ?
编得不错
Good guess.
要我也会说是琼斯或者史密斯
I would've gone with that or Smith.
-跟我来 -什么
- Let's go. - ?What?
-不 去哪 -回你的病房♥
- No. Where? - ?Back to your room.
你没处理过的伤口暴露你了
Your unbandaged wounds gave you away.
所以说你不用担心
So you don't need to worry.
他们说手术不会持续太久的
They said it wouldn't take long.
没错 不到一个小时你妈妈就会从手术室里出来
That's right, we'll have your mom out in less than an hour.
海德丽在哪里
Where's Hadley?
她和李美去接外婆了
She and Mei Li went to go get Grandma.
她又在体育酒吧喝多了
She had too much wine at the sports bar again.
亲爱的 我想我们俩或许该谈谈
Sweetie, I think that maybe you and I should talk about
外出活动的时候
what happened on the field trip,
你和泰勒之间发生的事情了
with you and Taylor.
海德丽竟然告诉你了 她发过誓会守口如瓶的
Hadley told you?! She swore she wouldn't.
宝贝 为什么你愿意把这件事告诉海德丽姨妈
Honey, why would you want to talk to Aunt Hadley about it
而不愿意跟我说呢
and not me?
校长只告诉了她是因为当时你不在那里
The principal only told her because you weren't there.
我谁都不想告诉
I don't want to talk to anyone!
玛蒂 等等
Matty, wait!
在意识到我不能天天管着她后
She only started doing that
她才变成了这个样子
when she realized I couldn't physically follow her.
绝对不要生孩子
Never have children.
你打电♥话♥过来我很高兴
Well, I'm happy you called.
那个
The, uh...
结果出来了吗
Are the results back?
还没有
No. Uh, no, not yet.
今天晚上出来
Um, tonight.
我很焦虑
I'm...anxious.
明白
Got it.
会发生什么呢
What's gonna happen?
我们在晚上七点又回到这里
We meet back here at 7:00,
我们看着那一张纸
we look at a piece of paper
知道了孩子的生父是谁
that spells out the baby's biological paternity.
然后又会发生什么呢
What's gonna happen then?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
但是 你能试着想一想吗
But, um, could you try to know?
如果孩子是欧文的
What happens with us
我们会怎么样
if we find out that it's Owen's?
你说过你爱我
You said that you loved me.
那是真的吗
Was that true?
你想要和我在一起吗 林
Do you want to be with me, Link?
你想要参与这个孩子的人生吗
Do you want to be in this baby's life?
你和欧文之间有一段复杂的历史
You and Owen have a complicated history.
当初发现泰迪怀了他的孩子后
I mean, you left him when you found out
你选择了离开
that Teddy was pregnant with his baby
因为你知道这对他来说有多重要
because you knew how much it would matter to him.
所以我总觉得
So it's crazy to me to think that
如果欧文是孩子的父亲
that history won't shape your future
这会影响你的未来
if Owen's the father.
也会影响我的未来
And my future.
我爱你 艾米莉娅
I love you, Amelia.
真的 但是
I do. And I...
我必须得知道
I need to know.
我明白了
Okay.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
那是你的血液流动 这是好事
That's your blood flow. That's good.
这只很糟糕
That's bad.
如果你现在离开这里
If you leave here now,
最乐观的结果 截肢你的手臂
best-case scenario, we amputate your arm.
最糟糕的结果 死亡
Worst-case scenario, you die.
克莱夫
Karev?
他试图离开的时候被我抓住了
I caught him trying to leave,
我觉得应该告诉他这样做的后果是什么
thought I would tell him what would happen if he did.
乔伊 我和社会服务处沟通过了
Joey, I spoke to Social Services,
他们跟我说会竭尽全力
and they told me they do everything they can
来保证兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥不被拆散
to keep siblings together, so --
但是我们没有血缘关系
But we aren't related.
所以他们不会管我们
So, no, they won't.
我们都在一个寄养家庭
We were all in a foster home together,
发生了一些非常糟糕的事情 所以我们逃走了
and -- and things got real bad, so we ran away.
我发过誓我们不会分开
I made a promise that we would never split up.
我知道你不理解 但我得走了
I know you don't get it, but I have to go.
我在五年中住过十二个寄养家庭
I lived in 12 foster homes in 5 years.
有几个月
For a few months,
我有过几个很喜欢的寄养兄弟姐妹
I had these foster siblings that I really loved.
我们被分开时 想了个方法
When we got separated, we came up with a system.
每周三晚上七点
On Wednesday nights at 7:00,
我会打电♥话♥到他们的寄养家庭
I would call their foster home,
让电♥话♥响一声就挂断
let the phone ring once, and then hang up.
每周一他们也会打给我
On Mondays, they would do the same for me.
后来我又被迫搬家了 所以...
And then I got moved again, so...
乔伊 我理解你
Joey, I do understand.
他们还小
They're little.
而且他们很害怕
And they're scared.
我们当时就不应该分开
And we were never supposed to be separated.
-他们是我的家人 -我知道
- They're my family. - ?I know.
但如果你死了 就没法帮他们了 对吧
But you can't help them if you're dead, right?
卡洛西科至少给了一个人工作
Oh, I guess Koracick gave at least one person a job.
但不是我们科室的主任
As not chief of my department.
理查德怎么样了
How's Richard doing?
不怎么样 凯瑟琳怎么样
Not great. How's Catherine?
在用她一贯的方式悲伤
Mourning in her typical way --
旅行 买♥♥一堆奢侈品
traveling and buying a bunch of extravagant stuff.
我们分手时
When we broke up,
我在网上买♥♥了条牛仔裤
I went online and bought a pair of jeans.
凯瑟琳去了巴黎 买♥♥下了一间医院
Catherine went to Paris and bought a hospital.
你觉得他们还有和好的可能吗
Do you think there's any saving them?
我真不知道
I really don't know.
但愿吧
I hope so.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey?
你有没有碰巧看到我的儿子们
You haven't seen my boys by any chance, have you?
没有
Um, no.
他们是不是躲起来了 或者在闲逛
Are they hiding, or just maybe wandering?
他们只是设法折磨我
They're just trying to torture me
让我们开会迟到
and make sure we're late for the conference, you know?
有时候我觉得我真讨厌他们
Sometimes I think I hate them.
不 我并不是 很显然
No, I mean, I don't, obviously.
可能我是的
Maybe I do.
我真不知道你是怎么做到的
Oh, I don't know how you do it --
孩子们 工作 保持清醒
the kids, the job, stay sane.
谁说我是清醒的了
Who says I'm sane?
有一次我家被断水了
?The city shut off my water once
因为我忘了付账单
because I forgot to pay the bill,
我都没注意到
and I didn't even notice.
还是我女儿告诉我的
My daughter had to tell me.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey?
我
I'll, uh...
你去忙吧
I'll leave you to it.
这很糟糕
This is bad.
这很糟糕 是吧
It's -- It's bad, right?
代谢量很高 施密特
Ooh, that's a lot of mets, Schmitt.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表