是理查德的手术
It's for Richard.
检测显示他是钴中毒
He tested positive for cobalt toxicity.
是他的髋关节
It's his hip.
韦伯的髋关节假体含钴吗
Webber's got a cobalt hip?
对 我们说得越久 就有越多的钴
Yeah, which is leaching more cobalt into his blood
进入他的血液中
the longer we speak.
我本来不会找你的
I -- I would not ask,
但他需要我们最好的医生 现在就需要
but he needs the best we have, and he needs it now.
好 我觉得我们快完事了
Okay. I think we're almost done here.
不 你的宫颈口才开了六厘米
No, you're still only six centimeters.
-还要几个小时呢 -什么
- You have hours. - What?
-真的吗 -是的
- Still? - Yeah.
好吧 去吧
Okay. Go.
-你确定吗 -对 那是理查德 快去
- You sure? - Yeah. Yeah, it's Richard. Go. Go.
快去 不 等等
Okay, go. No, w-wait.
等等 再来一下
Wait, do that again.
那样真的可以缓解疼痛
That really does help with the pain some.
我说吧
I told you!
好了 去吧
Okay, go, go!
我非常疯狂地爱着你 你知道的
I'm pretty madly in love with you, you know.
我也是 快去
Me, too! Go!
贝利
Bailey!
不行 我要给理查德做术前准备
Oh, uh, no, I'm gonna help prep Richard.
你在我临盆时偷走了我孩子的父亲
You stole the father of my baby while I'm in active labor.
什么
What?
无张力 接合处完美
No tension. Perfect coaptation.
只需要固定好附近肌肉
Just need to anchor the muscle proximally
就可以给她缝合了
and we get to close her up.
我看过一个调查 说98%的女性
I saw a survey that said 98% of women
都在工作中被人建议要多微笑
have been told to smile more at work.
为什么我们总被要求一直微笑呢
Why is there so much pressure to smile all the time?
又不是微笑就能让我们的工作做得更好
It's not like it makes us better at our jobs.
一直微笑的人只有小丑和反♥社♥会♥者
The only people that smile all the time are clowns and sociopaths.
艾弗里医生 你快结束了吗
Dr. Avery, are you almost done?
怎么了 你需要我的手术室吗
Why? You need my O.R.?
不是 不过谢谢你
No, but thank you.
贝利主任让我告诉你
Chief Bailey wanted me to tell you
我们要把韦伯医生送到手术室
we're taking Dr. Webber to the O.R.
因为他的髋关节假体中含有钴
because he has a hip made of cobalt,
正在缓慢地释放毒素
which has been slowly poisoning him.
-等等 什么 -是啊
- Wait, what? - I know.
是德卢卡医生发现的
Dr. DeLuca figured it out.
德卢卡
DeLuca?
杰克森 去吧
Jackson, go.
我们可以结束手术并缝合
We can finish and close.
-可以吗 -可以
- Got it? - Yep.
德卢卡得一分
Score one for DeLuca.
以他最近的处事方式
The way he's been acting,
我很惊讶有人能听进去他说的话
I'm amazed anyone listened to anything he had to say,
尤其是格蕾
least of all Grey.
你好像对梅瑞狄斯·格蕾听谁的话很感兴趣
You seem very interested in who Meredith Grey listens to.
是吗
Do I?
我都没注意
I hadn't noticed.
施密特 给我电烧灼器
Schmitt, bovie.
那玩意恰好碎成这样的几率有多大
What are the odds that that thing would just shatter like that?
枫木球棒很容易被击碎
Well, maple bats splinter easily.
那为什么允许使用那些
Why are they allowed?
人们正在试着逐步淘汰它们 不再使用了
Well, they're trying to phase them out, go back to ash.
太好了
Oh, good.
施密特 能拜托你看一下吗
Schmitt, can you get that, please?
那我就不是无菌状态了
Oh, but then I wouldn't be sterile.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
有个叫温斯顿的人说
Some guy named Winston says
-他无法停止思念你 -不不不
- that he can't stop thinking about you. - No, no, no, no.
不是那一条
Not that one.
好吧
Okay.
格蕾也发了信息 还有贝利和赫尔姆
Grey texted, too, and Bailey and Helm.
他们说什么了
Well, what did they say?
说了很多 我在看
Ooh, it's a lot. I'm reading.
韦伯医生之前的髋关节假体导致了钴元素中毒
Dr. Webber has cobalt poisoning from a hip replacement,
他们正急着给他做手术 给他换假体
and they're rushing him into surgery to replace it.
他们觉得这能解释他身上的一切症状
They think that it explains everything that's wrong with him.
皮尔斯 我们可以呼叫阿尔特曼 如果你要
Pierce, we can -- we can page Altman if you need to --
不 不 我
No. No. I'm --
我没事 我只是需要点时间
I'm okay. I just need a second.
给我电刀
Okay. Bovie.
是你传呼我来的
You're the one who paged.
我在六月初的一天夜里
I'm driving across the Key Bridge
开车经过巴尔的摩的环城大桥
in Baltimore one night, early June,
那时正值日落 天气舒适 微风拂面
sunset, weather's gorgeous, slight breeze,
小船在河上飘荡
sailboats on the water.
霞色漫天
There was a crimson sky.
-汤姆 -然后我看到一个
- Tom. - A-And I see this guy,
二十多岁的人在打电♥话♥
20-something, on his phone,
他看上去心烦意乱
looking distraught,
神色紧绷而痛苦
his face all tightened up in anguish,
身体有大半都探出了栏杆
and he's leaning way out over the railing.
我想也没想 就踩下了刹车
And before I know what I'm doing, I slam on my brakes,
我边向他跑去边喊 "别这样 别”
I run to him -- "Don't do it! Don't --"
我身后排起了车龙 鸣笛声此起彼伏
Cars lined up behind mine, people leaning on their horns,
但我必须得阻止他
but I had to stop him.
我 无论如何我总要一试
I-I -- At least try.
我不能坐视他放弃生命
I couldn't let him throw his life away.
-后来怎么样了 你把他劝下来了吗 -没有
- So, what happened? Did you talk him down? - Oh, no.
其实他只是在打给一个电台
It turns out he was just calling into a radio station
好赢得免费的音乐会门票
for some free concert tickets,
而水面的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥会更强一些
and the reception was better out over the water.
我只是用这个故事来表达我的观点
I just wanted to tell a story to illustrate my point.
别放弃你的生活 泰迪
Don't throw your life away, Teddy.
我很抱歉我把你扯进了这事中
I hate that I have dragged you into this.
伤害了你我很抱歉
I hate that I'm hurting you.
因为你爱我
Because you love me.
我要嫁给欧文了
I am marrying Owen.
而我也爱你
And I love you, too.
这意味着我不会对你放手 所以
Which means I'm not giving up on you. So,
今晚我会在我车里
tonight, I'll be in my car.
B停车场 7点
Lot B, 7:00.
等着
Waiting...
带你去任何你想去的地方
...to take you wherever you want to go.
你想回家
You want to go out to your place?
对亨特解释一切 没问题
Explain things to Hunt? Fine.
你想逃婚
You want to run away,
沿着海岸线走 过个周末
go down the coast, spend a weekend...
好理清思路
figuring things out?
我会等着你 7点整
I will be there. 7 o'clock.
汤姆
Tom.
我们不能这样
We can't do this.
说吧
Say it.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
他们让你复职了吗
They ended your suspension?
暂时是的
Temporarily. Yeah.
各位 我们做过上千次手术了
Okay, everyone. We've done this a thousand times.
我们都很熟练了
We know what to do.
给我十号♥刀
Ten blade.
那些都是什么
What is all that?
大部分是沉积物
Mostly sludge.
我从未见过髋关节置换
I've never seen this much tissue damage
能对组织造成那么严重的伤害
from a hip replacement before.
你看他的臀中肌腱
Look at this gluteus medius tendon.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表