除非有人付钱让你去
Unless you're paid to be there,
不然没人想进手术室
no one ever wants to go into an O.R.
手术室冰冷 你全身赤♥裸♥
It's freezing, you're naked,
陌生人将在你身上
and a stranger will be cutting into your body
动刀子
with knives.
不是这个 这都不在板上 好吗
This is not it. It's not on here, okay?
诊断结果
但病人不知道的是
But what patients don't know
我们也不想让他们知道的是
and what we try to keep them from knowing is...
为什么不写上去
Why shouldn't that be on there?
有时我们也一样恐惧
...sometimes it's just as terrifying for us.
什么
What?
外伤 心脏手术
Traumas, heart surgery,
跟胰脏有关的手术
anything to do with the pancreas.
说自己不怕这些手术的医生都在撒谎
Any surgeon who says they're not afraid of those is lying.
半侧忽略
你刚写了
You just wrote that.
但不管手术的风险多大
But no matter how risky the surgery...
半侧忽略
不管你多害怕
...no matter how scared you might be...
你的工作是安抚病人
...your job is to reassure your patient...
告诉他们 "一切都会好起来"
...and tell them, "Everything is going to be okay."
不管你相不相信
Whether you believe it or not.
最近理查德打了嗝吗
Has -- Has Richard been getting the hiccups lately?
不知道 为什么问这个
I don't know. Why?
可能是克罗伊茨费尔特-雅各布病的症状
Could be a symptom of Creutzfeldt-Jakob's disease.
每年不到350位美国人得病
Less than 350 Americans get it each year.
脑电波图上没有1赫兹峰波
There's no 1-hertz spikes on the EEG.
实时震动诱导蛋白扩增的测试结果出来了吗
The RT Quick Panel come back yet?
不确定 平板电脑没电了
Not sure. My tablet just died.
好吧 我去拿另一个
Okay. I'm gonna get another one.
很快回来
I'll be right back.
同意书
Permission slip.
关于佐拉去动物园参观
Zola's field trip to the zoo.
那是下周 但
Well, that's next week, but...
现在就是下周了
This is next week.
德卢卡休息过了吗
Has DeLuca been sleeping?
我不知道
I don't know.
这没问题吗
You're okay with that?
你是来帮忙的吗
Are you here to help?
我妈妈病的时候
When my mom was sick,
我一心只想着怎么治好她
I was so blinded by my need to cure her
我无法接受她患绝症的事实
that I couldn't accept the fact that she was dying.
我没有好好照顾她
And instead of caring for her,
还让她做了很多不必要的检查
I put her through all this unnecessary testing,
我伤害了她
and I hurt her.
这是你告诉我的
That's what you told me.
是的 但你知道她得了什么病
Right, but she had an actual diagnosis.
是阿茲海默症 梅瑞迪斯
It's Alzheimer's, Meredith.
我不相信
I do not believe that it is.
艾米莉娅和卡洛西科是这样认为的
Well, Amelia and Koracick do.
所以凯瑟琳今天要带理查德回家
So Catherine's taking Richard home today.
实习医生格蕾
第十六季 第二十一集
孩子他妈
hey, Mommy.
别这样叫我
Nope.
但你叫我宝宝爸爸
You call me Baby Daddy.
我再也不这样叫了
And now I will never do that again.
你做完关节镜手术了吗
Did you already finish up your arthroscopy?
是的 轻松完成了
Yeah. Cruised through it.
还有门诊和术后跟进 但...
Still have clinic and some post-ops, but...
不如去看场电影吧
how 'bout an early movie?
然后去吃顿好的
Then Angelini's.
尽情享受一下二人世界
Take advantage of still being a party of two.
我有台脑深层刺♥激♥手术 还想加上椎体切除手术
I have a DBS, and I'm hoping to fit in a corpectomy.
你上周开颅手术时出现宫缩
You had contractions last week over an open brain.
所以呢
So?
难道不该减轻工作量吗
So, don't you think it's time to lighten the load?
我就这样做了
I am.
孩子出生之后
Well, you can return to surgery
你什么时候回归手术都可以
whenever you want after this baby is born.
但我身体没能恢复这么快
My body won't come back so fast,
所以现在我得抓紧时间多做些
so I gotta squeeze in as much as I can.
谢博德医生 3号♥手术室已备好
Dr. Shepherd, O.R. 3 is ready.
好的 我马上过去
Alright. I will be there in a minute.
可能没那么快吧
Might be more like ten.
闭嘴
Shut up!
如果罗佳斯先生的胸液引流量增加了
And let me know if there's any increase
及时告诉我
in Mr. Rojas' chest tube output.
好的 阿尔特曼医生
You got it, Dr. Altman.
关于今晚 要说声恭喜了
And, um, congratulations, about tonight.
尽管婚姻这个概念已经过时了
Even though marriage is an outdated concept,
我还是很欣赏婚姻
I still think it's neat.
-我很忙 -谢谢
- I've been busy. - Thanks.
只是一个简单的请求 汤姆
But it's a simple request, Tom.
-你冷静一下 -冷静
- Y-You need to calm down. - Calm down?
你有什么毛病 我早该知道的
What the hell is wrong with you? I should've known.
知道 知道什么
Known? Known what?
怎么了
What's -- What's wrong?
他说他没看见那封请假的邮件
He said he didn't see the e-mail requesting time off.
我看到标题了 没有那么紧急吧
I saw the subject line. It didn't seem urgent.
你要结婚了 是几个月后的事吗
Y-You're getting married, what, in a few months?
就在今晚 汤姆
It's tonight, Tom.
就是临时决定的
It's just a -- It's a last-minute thing, you know?
请一些家里人开个后院派对
Some family members for a backyard party.
"临时决定" 听着很优雅 亨特
"Last-minute thing." Well, that sounds elegant, Hunt.
泰迪就想这么办
Well, it's exactly what Teddy wanted.
所以请假的事可以吗
So, the time off, please?
当然 随你所愿
Sure. Whatever you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
-一会儿见 -好的
- I'll see you. - Yeah, okay.
多谢"提醒"了
Thanks for the heads-up.
-汤姆 我 -不 不 不
- Tom, I -- - No, no, no.
我非常为你高兴
I'm -- I couldn't be happier for you.
早上好 达雅
Morning, Daya.
今天感觉如何
How you doing today?
如果在约会软件上有张微笑的照片 我会更好
I'd be better if I had a smiling photo for this dating app.
他的账号♥ 不是我的
His, not mine.
她逼我注册的
She signed me up against my will.
你们也可以看到我有多高兴了
And you can see how happy it makes me.
对了 你们不能 真好笑
Oh, right. You can't. Fun!
达雅·伯曼 13岁
Daya Burman, 13,
莫比乌斯综合症
presents with Moebius syndrome,
这是一种罕见神经疾病
a rare neurological condition
会抑制面部表情
that inhibits facial expression and --
让我每时每刻都只能顶着张臭脸
And leaves me with resting bitch face 24-7.
不对 还有别讲脏话
Not true. And language.
如果只能通过表情包来表达感情
You'd swear, too, if you could only express your emotions
你也会爆粗口
through Bitmojis.
幸运的是 我们有机会改变一切 艾弗瑞医生
Well, fortunately, we're gonna change all that. Dr. Avery?
是的 因为今天
Yes, we are, because today,
我们打算做两侧股薄肌移植
we are doing a bilateral gracilis transfer,
也就是我们会将你大腿上的
which means we're taking the muscles and nerves
肌肉和神经...
from your legs...
...移植到你的脸上
...implanting them onto your face.
抱歉打断你...
Sorry to interrupt...
但我们已经了解这种手术了
...but we know the surgery.
去年我们放弃了四次这样的手术
We've bailed on it four times in the last year.
"我们"指的就是
And by "We," I mean --
但我认为他终于做好准备了
But I think he's finally ready,
我想在他再次打退堂鼓之前就开始
and I want to get going before he chickens out again.
上次他改变主意时 我连手术服都还没穿好
Last time, I barely got into a gown when he changed his mind.
因为你不需要做这个手术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表