她已经做的更好了 博迪 她和亨特在一起
She has done better, Brody. She's with Hunt.
给我骨膜起子
Periosteal elevator, please.
不好意思
Oh, I'm so sorry.
他跟她说话的样子 我以为
It's just the way that he talks to her --
没事
Yeah, don't worry about it.
皮肤钩 谢谢
Skin hooks, please.
欧文 这些头皮下来地很整齐啊
Owen, these flaps are coming along pretty nicely.
话说你俩现在怎么样 定日子了吗
Speaking of which, how are you two doing? You set a date yet?
我们还没订婚呢
W-We're -- We're not engaged.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Mnh-mnh.
我还以为你俩都有孩子了
Wow. I figured 'cause you have two kids together,
还住在一起 你又不是第一次结婚
you live together, you marry everyone...
看来是你太忙了对吧
but I guess you have been busy, haven't you?
注意这里的断裂部位
Okay, let's, um, take a look at these fractures.
好的
Sure.
马上完工了
Almost done here.
你要想先撤的话就撤吧
If you want to tap out, it's cool.
我没事
I'm fine.
你男朋友刚才都晕倒了
Your boyfriend did just collapse.
赫尔姆需要这个固定手术
Helm needed a plate and screws,
我要给她做完
so I'm doing a plate and screws.
我的情绪
Me stopping to freak out
改变不了李维的状况
won't change the outcome of Levi's condition.
而且赫尔姆是李维最好的朋友
And, plus, Helm is Levi's best friend.
好吧
Fair enough.
低血压性心动过速
She's hypotensive and tachycardic.
-呼叫贝利 -好的 林肯医生
- Page Bailey. - Right away, Dr. Lincoln.
他不在停尸房♥
He's not in the morgue.
检查各个出口了吗
Did you check the exits?
我查了过去半个小时所有的监控
Backed up all the tapes half an hour.
没看到他离开
I didn't see him leave.
这是地下室
Here's the basement.
你有事可以先撤 我能搞定
I can do this without you if you want to go.
他是个受创的老兵
He's a veteran and he's suffering.
我们把他们送去海外 要求他们献出生命
We send people overseas and we ask them to give up their lives,
他们的健康和家庭
their health, their families,
可他们回来后
and when they come home,
连基本的心理健康治疗都得不到
we don't even give them mental health care.
欧文
Owen.
里格斯 梅根 还有
And Riggs. And Megan. And --
还有我
And me.
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
你觉得欧文
Do you think that Owen's --
天哪 算了
God. Forget it.
这不合适
It's not appropriate.
我觉得欧文怎样
Do I think Owen's what?
受刺♥激♥了
Mm, triggered.
创伤后遗症有不同类型
PTSD is about patterns.
欧文有感觉被困住的历史
Owen has a history of feeling trapped.
害怕令人失望 害怕伤害别人
By fear of disappointing, fear of hurting people,
被责任所困
trapped by obligations.
我来这里的时候带着一肚子沉重的责任
And I arrived here with a belly full of a heavy obligation.
说实话 泰迪 我不认为欧文受刺♥激♥了
Honestly, Teddy, I don't think that Owen is triggered.
我觉得
I think...
他爱你
he loves you.
但他还没有求婚
Well, he hasn't proposed.
大声说出来让我感觉非常尴尬
And I feel really embarrassed saying that out loud,
但事情是
but it's, uh...
并不是说我是个很傻的小女孩
You know, it's... It's not like I'm a stupid little girl
等待一个男人给我戒指
waiting for a ring from a man.
-只是 -等等
- It's just - Hang on.
如果他感觉被责任所困
If he felt trapped by an obligation,
你不觉得他现在应该已经求婚了吗
don't you think he would've proposed by now?
我真的认为他只是
I really think he's just...
尝试用不同的方式处理这件事
trying to do things differently.
你非常善良 艾米莉娅·谢博德
You are incredibly kind, Amelia Shepherd.
那儿
There.
帕克
Parker.
高压舱
The hyperbaric chamber.
防空洞
Bomb shelter.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟我说下情况
Talk to me.
我们修复了她的腿 她的体征突然不稳定
We repaired her leg, and her vitals just plummeted.
低血压伴随着恶化的碱缺乏
She's hypotensive with a worsening base deficit.
你们检查腹部了吗
Uh, did you check her abdomen?
没有
No.
腹部膨胀
Abdomen's distended.
好 准备做开腹探查 呼叫格蕾医生
Okay, prep for an ex-lap and call Dr. Grey.
我可以协助
Okay. I-I can assist.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
我雇了赫尔姆医生
Look, I hired Dr. Helm.
我要帮助 你不能阻止我
I'm gonna help, and you can't stop me.
安德鲁
梅 晚点可以聊聊吗
-他的心脏 -什么情况 怎么了
- His heart. - What is it? What's wrong?
心脏复苏了 心脏在跳动
It's coming back. It's -- It's beating.
他的心脏在跳动
His heart's beating.
太好了 需要试着让他脱离
Okay, uh, need to try and wean him off
起搏器线和体外膜肺氧合机器
the pacing wires and ECMO.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
呼叫阿尔特曼医生
Page Dr. Altman.
-马上去 医生 -我的天
- Right away, Doctor. - Oh, my God.
帕克
Parker?
有人靠近
We got incoming.
帕克中尉 请允许靠近
Lieutenant Parker, permission to approach.
我就在这里 帕克
I am right here, Parker.
我们在医院里 你在格蕾-斯隆医院
We're in a hospital. You're at Grey-Sloan.
我们是安全的
We're safe.
好吗
Okay?
你愿意跟我来吗 我们去寻找帮助
You want to come with me and we'll get you some help?
好的 我来帮你
Okay. I got you.
我来帮你 好的
I got you. Yep.
我帮你
I got you.
咱们走
Here we go.
没关系的
It's alright.
阿尔特曼医生 艾略特·卡尔霍恩的心脏又跳了
Dr. Altman, Elliott Calhoun's heart started beating again.
他准备好脱离体外膜肺氧合机器了
He's ready to come off ECMO.
帕克 发生了什么
Parker, what happened?
他在酒吧被击中头部
He took a blow to the head at Joe's.
你卷入了酒吧斗殴吗
Did you get into a bar fight?
酒吧里发生了意外
There was an accident at Joe's Bar.
凯西和几个住院医师在那里
Casey and some of the residents were there.
我们要带他去重症监护室监测伤口
We are taking him up to the ICU to monitor his contusion.
糟糕 格蕾需要我
Damn it. Grey needs me.
-是施密特 -什么 等等
- It... It's Schmitt. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
施密特也在那儿 到底发生了什么
Schmitt was there, too? What the hell happened?
很显然是心肌疾病
Apparently, it's cardiomyopathy.
我要去导管室跟他们汇合
I need to meet them in the cath lab.
那艾略特·卡尔霍恩怎么办
What about Elliott Calhoun?
那你去负责给他做术前准备 找间手术室
Alright, why don't you prep him? Clear an O.R.
施密特那边我来处理
I will go handle Schmitt,
我完事后就来找你们
and then I'll join you when I can.
帕克有新情况随时通知我
Page me with any updates on Parker.
这个红疹只是毒性红斑 所以
The rash is just a little erythema toxicum, so --
但并不严重 没什么可担心的
But it's not remarkable. Nothing to worry about.
我们能通知社会服务处来接他走了
So I think we can bring in social services for his placement.
也许我们能 等会再通知他们
Maybe we can wait for another couple of minutes.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
你有小孩吗
Do you have kids?
有 两个
Yes. Two.
都是青春期男孩
Boys. Teenagers.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表