Sabi is...?
她的患者 同时也是理查德的侄女
Her patient. And Richard's niece.
我的天
Oh, damn.
欧文可以对我生气 我不在乎
You know, Owen can be pissed at me -- I don't care --
但他不能拿患者来撒气
but he can't take it out on a patient.
你要点什么
Do you want any...?
大家都有自己的患者
Everybody's got a patient.
我也想要个患者
I want a patient.
她怎么了
What happened?
她突然就不说话了
She just stopped talking --
她突然呼吸窘迫
She went into respiratory distress.
我不得不给她插管
I had to intubate.
肿瘤阻碍了她肺部的血流
The tumor is obstructing blood flow to her lungs.
给她输液并开始按压
Let's push fluids and start pressors.
-我的替补呢 -他在停车场
- Where's my sub? - He's in the parking lot.
但我不想让他来做这个手术
But I didn't want him operating.
她就交给你了
This is all you.
我很高兴你终于醒悟了
I'm glad you came to your senses.
准备一间手术室 我们准备好移♥动♥她
Prep an OR! Let's get her ready to move!
等下 我可没有说让你给她做手术
Wait. I didn't say you could.
本来不该由你来做的
You're not supposed to operate.
我还没有跟另外一个医生谈过呢
I haven't even talked to the other doctor.
我知道你总说我自以为是
I know you say I always think I know what's best.
但这次 我是对的
Well, in this case, I do.
我很了解玛格丽特·皮尔斯
I know Margaret Pierce.
这个城市任何一个医生
And there's not a surgeon in this city
都没能比得上她一半经验丰富技术超群
with half of her skill and expertise.
克里斯 拜托
Chris, please.
别把你女儿的命交到别人手上
Don't put your daughter's life in someone else's hands.
-谢谢你 -我很抱歉 我早就该这样说了
- Thank you. - ?I'm sorry. I should've said it sooner.
好了 各位 我们走 快点
Alright, come on, let's move. Move!
你看起来像我某个前同事
Hey, you look like someone I used to work with.
谢谢你让我参与到这个手术里来
Thank you for letting me do this.
大家好 我是麦琪·皮尔斯
Hello, everyone. I'm Maggie Pierce.
我是格蕾·斯隆纪念医院的心外科主任
I'm Chief of Cardiothoracic at Grey-Sloan Memorial.
请别因此对我有意见
Don't hold that against me.
大家准备好拿掉这个我见过的
Who is ready to take on the biggest biatrial myxoma
-最大的双房♥黏液瘤了吗 -大伙儿都要
- I have ever seen? - This isn't gonna work
对她的话给予回应才行
if she doesn't know everyone's listening.
好的 好多了
Alright! That's better.
好的 各位 全力以赴
Okay, folks, best behavior.
如果我们给皮尔斯留下好印象
If we impress Pierce, she just might come
她说不定跳槽来做这的心外主任了
and run cardio for us.
你知道这不可能 对吧
You know that's never gonna happen, right?
你会为此举的成功率而震惊的
You'd be surprised how many times it's worked.
你需要什么就大声说
Shout if you need anything.
给我手术刀
Scalpel.
我很抱歉我之前吼你了
I'm sorry if I raised my voice earlier.
麦琪真的就是最好的医生
Maggie really is the best there is.
萨比找不到更好的医生了
Sabi couldn't be in better hands.
上次你在等待室安慰我的时候
Last time you tried to calm my nerves in a waiting room,
妈妈死了
mom died.
我那时才十岁 克里斯
I was 10 years old, Chris.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
No signal here.
我需要给家人打电♥话♥
I need to call the family.
思凯斯医生
Dr. Sykes --
詹妮弗·思凯斯医生 请给术后观察室回电
Dr. Jennifer Sykes, call Recovery.
思凯斯医生 请给术后观察室回电
Dr. Sykes, call Recovery.
理查德 怎么了吗
Hey, Richard. What's wrong?
现在不行 杰玛 拜托了
N-Not now, Gemma, please.
就我们的关系
Oh, we go too far back
我可不会留你一个人待在这里
for me to leave you alone looking like this.
发生什么了 你要去戒酒会吗
What is it? You need a meeting?
麦琪正在给我的侄女做手术
Maggie's operating on my niece right now.
她这些年来第一次来这里
She came out here for the first time in years.
还有她的爸爸
Her father, too.
寻求我的帮助
For my help.
我以为他们不想和麦琪扯上关系
I thought they wanted nothing to do with Maggie.
我的兄弟姐妹 没错 但是
My brother and sister, yes, but...
萨比 她跟他们不一样
Sabi, she's not like them.
她很热情好客
She's welcoming
也宽容大度
and forgiving
还很善良
and kind...
我却拒绝了她
and I turned my back on her.
家庭很复杂
Family's complicated.
我知道 我一直那么说
I know. I keep saying that.
但现在我觉得那只是一个借口
But I feel like it's just an excuse now.
你很努力地试图补偿
You made a sincere attempt at amends.
如果对方拒绝承认你的努力
If the other person doesn't want to hear it,
这不是你的错
that's not on you.
他们也没错
They aren't wrong.
我确实一度以为我变好了
I did think I was better.
或者至少能有自知之明了
Or at least knew better.
我从来不能理解为什么他们可以那么安逸地
You know, I never understood why they were so content
待在那个弹丸之地
staying in their small, little world.
你知道当我告诉克里斯
You know what Chris said to me
我是个酒鬼之后他跟我说什么吗
when I told him I was an alcoholic?
"那就是你的报应"
"That's what you get."
仿佛一切都是野心的错
Like ambition was to blame.
仿佛如果我没有出名 没有离开家乡
Like everything would've been fine
所有事情就都会很完美一样
if I hadn't gotten a big head and left home.
我很遗憾 理查德
I'm sorry, Richard.
理查德
Richard?
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
这是杰玛
Well, this is Gemma.
她是我的一个朋友
Uh, she's a friend.
我能看出来
I can see that.
见到你很高兴 凯瑟琳
It's so good to meet you, Catherine.
我听说了很多关于你的事情
I've heard a-a lot about you, and, um...
-你们两个聊吧 -好
- Well, I'll let -- I'll let you two be. - Yeah.
我没想到你真的来了
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我当然得来
Of course I came.
是家人啊
It's family.
瓦妮莎正在打电♥话♥
Vanessa's making calls.
开始带领大家祈祷
Starting a prayer chain.
凯瑟琳 你记得克里斯吧
Catherine, you remember Chris.
当然了 克里斯 你一定担心得要命
Of course. Chris, you must be worried sick.
一旦开始搭桥手术
Once we go on bypass,
我会在右心房♥做出切口
I'll make my incision into the right atrium.
她的活化凝血时间是多久
What's her activated clotting time?
目前是300秒 数值在持续上升
ACT shows 300 seconds and rising.
可以开始手术了
That's good enough to start.
心室泵准备
Let's go on pump.
松开钳子
Clamps off.
止血钳
Clamp.
瓦妮莎怎么样了
And so how is Vanessa?
她还住在那间房♥子里吗
Is she still in that house?
她永远都不会离开那个房♥子
She'll never leave that house.
我帮她做了一些修缮
I did some work for her.
在后面新建了一个阳光房♥
I added a sunroom in the back.
那听起来太贴心了
Oh, that sounds lovely.
那家五金店呢
And the, uh -- the -- the hardware store?
上个月关门了
It closed last month.
现在所有人都在网上买♥♥东西
Everyone orders online now.
它关门了
It closed?
没人告诉过我这事
No one told me that.
你也没有问过
You didn't ask.
你们上一次来西雅图旅游是什么时候
So, when was the last time you all came to visit Seattle?
那时候萨比还没有8岁呢
Well, Sabi couldn't have been more than -- what -- 8?
她一直想要玩的那个游戏是什么来着
W-What was that game she always wanted to play?
爸爸从不丢球
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表