We just need to get you on the right medication.
我可以见见我的孩子们吗
Can you set me up with my kids?
可以 你既然已经在好转了 就可以见她们了
Yes. Now that your counts are up, that's next on the list.
我不知道你是如何弄明白的 但是谢谢你
I don't know how you all figured this out, but thank you.
没事的 让我去帮你把孩子们找来
Of course. Let me go work on that for you.
我先走了
Excuse me.
你应该进去 让她们感谢你
You should get in there and let them thank you.
不用了
I'm good.
不如你进去邀功请赏吧
Why don't you go in there and take the credit?
你接手了这个病例 不是吗
You took the case over, right?
这是你的病人了
It's your patient.
安德鲁 你做的诊断非常优秀
Andrew, that was an amazing diagnosis.
是你救了她的命
You saved her life.
是啊 你一点忙也没帮上
Yeah, no thanks to you.
安德鲁 但如果你错了
Andrew, but if you had been wrong,
如此剂量的类固醇
those steroids could have wiped out
可能会完全毁了她的骨髓
her entire bone marrow.
如果你错了
If you had been wrong,
你的决定也错了
your decision to go rogue
可能会毁掉你的整个职业生涯
could've cost you your entire career.
好吧 如果我去征求你的同意
Okay, i-if I had asked your permission
来使用类固醇 你会批准吗
to administer the steroids, would you have granted it?
我会先问几个问题
I would have asked a few questions.
但是当你问问题的时候 她可能就不行了
Yes, and she could've died when you did.
安德鲁 你救了她的命
Okay, listen, Andrew, you saved her life.
没人想要去否定这个事实
No one is trying to take that away from you.
我只是想让你花一点时间告诉我
All I'm saying is you could've taken a moment
你在给她注射什么
to just tell me what you were giving her.
因为在那个时候
Because at that time,
你的精神状态是不正常的
you were not in the right state of mind
不适合来做这种生死攸关的决定
to be making life-or-death decisions.
正确的决定 生死攸关的决定 梅尔
Right decisions. Life-saving decisions, Mer.
安德鲁 你既不睡觉 也不吃东西
Andrew, you're not sleeping, you're not eating --
-天哪 -你都不像你自己了
- What? - ?You are not acting like yourself.
你简直是不可理喻
You are unbelievable!
你简直是个伪君子
You're such a hypocrite!
所有 所有的规定
All -- All -- All the rules
别人都必须要遵守 就你不用 是吗
apply to everybody else except for you, is that it?!
你冷静一下
别多管闲事
没事的 海斯 没事
Okay, Hayes, it's fine. We're fine.
是我救了她
I saved her life!
我做到了 好吗
I did that, okay?!
排除掉了所有的可能 这可是百万分之一的概率
Against all odds, it was a one-in-a-million diagnosis!
我做到了需要做的事情
I did the job that needed to be done!
安德鲁 听听你自己说的话
Andrew, listen to yourself!
你听上去像你父亲
You sound like your father.
拜托 回家吧 睡一觉
Just please, can you just go home and get some sleep?
你真的需要去睡一觉
You just need to go get some sleep.
我不需要听这些话 我也不需要你
I don't need this, and I don't need you.
我们分手吧
So we're done.
我受够了
I'm done.
你应该向上级反映 格蕾 这样不行
You should write him up, Grey. That's not okay.
知道了 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我跟你说了 我不用你盯着我
I told you I don't need you checking up on me.
我不会放我的住院医生那么早下班
And I don't need my residents leaving early
就因为他们"今天干得够多了"
because they've "done enough for the day."
我没有激♥情♥了 贝利
I don't have it in me, Bailey.
他们那些人
I mean, that set...
根本不够格来格蕾-斯隆医院
they aren't Grey-Sloan caliber.
他们不该在这里
They shouldn't be here.
在西北太平洋教他们的时候
I mean, at Pac-North, trying to teach them
感觉 是个挑战
felt...like a challenge.
但在这里
But this...
做这些 感觉像是惩罚
This feels like punishment.
感觉像是凯瑟琳赢了
Feels like Catherine won
而且她每时每刻都在提醒我她赢了
and she's rubbing my nose in it all day every day.
我知道这段日子不好过
I know this isn't an easy time.
但我想帮你
But I want to help.
告诉我该怎么帮你
Tell me how to help you.
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
从骨子里累了
Just bone tired.
这话听起来像是抑郁
Well, that sounds like depression.
多谢关心
I appreciate the concern.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
我做到了
I did it!
我说服乔伊做复健了
I got Joey to do PT
因为我是个优秀的医生
because I am an excellent doctor.
我想见见你的父母
And I want to meet your family.
不用是很正式的正餐
It doesn't have to be a whole dinner.
可以就是一起吃甜点或者喝咖啡
I can just meet for dessert, or coffee --
请别把这事小题大做
Please don't make this a thing.
你见过我神经质的妈妈
You met my neurotic mom.
你见过我的叔叔索尔
You met my Uncle Saul
在他生命的最后时刻
as he was gasping for his last breath.
-你见过格蒂阿姨 -李维 我说过他们很挑剔
- You met my Aunt Gertie -- - Levi, I told you, they're critical.
好消息 我知道如何接受批评了
Newsflash -- I know how to take criticism.
我一辈子都在接受批评
I've been doing it my whole life.
如果他们觉得我不够好 我可以接受
If they think I'm not good enough, I can deal with that.
不 他们一直对我很挑剔
No, they're critical of me all the time,
无论我做什么 所以我一直没有告诉他们
no matter what I do, which is why I haven't told them.
关于我
About me?
关于我是同性恋
That I'm gay.
我没告诉过他们
I haven't told them.
你说我是菜鸟基佬
You -- You called me a baby gay.
你说你不想和我一样以己为耻
You said that you wanted no part in my shame spiral,
-你说 -我知道 我知道自己说了什么
- you said - ?I-I-I know -- I know what I said. I --
我得去吃晚饭了
I have to go to dinner now.
调查显示普通成年人一周说14次
A survey showed the typical adult says "I'm fine"
"我很好"
14 times a week...
但少于两成的人真的很好
But less than 1 in 5 of them means it.
我们的默认设定就是假装勇敢
Our default is to put on a brave face.
你和她联♥系♥上了吗
Have you heard from her at all?
我真的很担心
I'm really worried.
我 我和她有联♥系♥
Yeah, I'm -- I'm -- I have heard from her.
她没事 林
She's okay, Link.
她没事
She's okay.
她只是不想和我说话
She just doesn't want to talk to me.
她只是不想告诉我检查结果
She just doesn't want to tell me what the test said.
她不知道结果
She doesn't know what they are.
她还没有去取结果
She didn't pick up the test results.
并且我不会去取
And I'm not going to.
她一直在家
She was here.
抱歉我撒谎了
Sorry I lied.
但有些时候 承认自己不好其实更勇敢
But sometimes it's braver to admit something's wrong.
我的肚子里孕育着一个完整的人类
I'm growing a whole human in my body,
我想和会同时爱我们俩的人一起抚养宝宝
and I want to raise him with someone who is gonna love him
无论鉴定结果是什么
and me no matter what a blood test says.
原来我的姐姐们就是这样的人
And it turns out that's my sisters.
下次你伤心的时候我会更强势一些
And I'm gonna be pushier next time you're sad,
因为你之前是独生子女
because you were raised an only child,
但现在不是了
but you are not one anymore.
你是我需要的一切
You are everything that I never knew I needed.
-艾米莉娅 -艾米莉娅
- Amelia... - Amelia.
回家吧 林
Go home, Link.
咱俩完了
We're over.
我真心觉得这大部分是荷尔蒙作祟的缘故
I really think it's mostly just the hormones.
她打算告诉欧文孩子可能是他的了吗
Does she plan on telling Owen that the baby might be his?
好像不打算
Doesn't seem like it.
好吧
Okay.
因为假装一切都好
Because pretending everything's fine
最终后果依然会不期而至
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表