但我
But I...
我觉得有点爱上他了
I fell a little bit in love with him.
是不是很奇怪
Is that weird?
你问错人了
Uh, you're asking the wrong guy.
我爱着一个还没出生的孩子
I'm in love with a baby that hasn't even been born yet.
我从害怕做父亲到...
I went from being terrified about being a father to...
彻底沦陷
I'm just sunk.
如果安全港这事
And, uh, if this Safe Haven thing
让你觉得吃不消
is too much for you,
你随时可以来看望我们的孩子
you are welcome to come hang with our kid anytime you want.
只要你没有绑♥架♥的意图
As long as there's no kidnapping involved.
你简直 我
Are you -- I --
谢谢
Thank you.
赫尔姆会没事的
Helm's gonna be okay.
你可以告诉她打开胸腔是我的决定
You can tell her it was my call to crack the chest.
那西姆斯呢
What about, uh, Simms?
琳达说他们刚刚结束手术
Linda said they just closed,
正把他送去重症监护室
and they are taking him up to the ICU now.
帕克呢
And Parker?
他们找到他了
They found him.
谢博德在监控他的生命体征
Shepherd's been monitoring him.
她持乐观态度
She's optimistic,
他需要一段时间恢复
and, uh, his recovery will take awhile.
有人知道施密特怎么回事吗
Anyone figure out what happened to Schmitt?
很显然是心碎综合征
Heartbreak syndrome, apparently.
他需要休息几周
He'll need a few weeks rest.
贝利 所有人都没事
Bailey, everyone's fine.
所有人
Everyone.
所有人
Everyone.
所有我今天触碰过的人
Everyone I touched today,
所有我亲手握住的手
everyone I held in my hands
或交给其他医生的人
or gave to another surgeon
从死亡线上又一次拉回来的人
to put back together again,
都没事了
and fine.
我失去了你和格蕾
I lose you and Grey,
亨特 克莱夫
Hunt, Karev,
但我让这件事过去了
but I made that fine.
我摆平了一切
I made that work.
但这 这
But this -- this...
这次 我...
This I...
我一点也不好
I am not fine.
她一点也不好
She isn't fine!
我甚至无法亲手抱着她
And I can't even hold her in my hands
或是把她交给其他
or put her in someone else's hands
能救她的人手上
who could put her back together again.
她就走了
She just was!
天哪
Oh, God.
现在她不在了
And now she isn't.
我却什么都做不了 只能站在这里
And I can't do anything but just stand here --
站着这里 眼睁睁失去她
Stand here and lose her.
我的心都碎了
My heart was broken.
我也是
Mine too.
泰伦刚做完手术
Taryn's out of surgery.
她没事了
She's okay.
-我能去看她吗 -当然
- Can I go see her? - Yeah.
很快就可以了
In a minute.
我们得以修复了他面部的骨折
He did have facial fractures we were able to fix,
随后我们发现他的脑部有积液渗出
and then we discovered he had fluid leaking from his brain,
不过卡洛西科医生已经
but Dr. Koracick was able to get in there
成功进行修补了
and patch up the leak.
是汤米医生为他做的手术吗
Dr. Tommy operated on him?
汤米医生是哪位
Dr. Tommy is...?
汤米 就是卡洛西科
Tommy. Koracick.
没错 对
Yeah. Yes.
他是我们的天使
Well, he's our angel.
他给布莱克来这里工作的机会时
When he offered Blake the job to come out here,
布莱克拒绝了
Blake said no.
他不想留下我一个人
He didn't want to leave me behind. It's...
他父母去世后 我们俩相依为命
It's just been the two of us since his parents died.
但汤米医生非常看好他
But Dr. Tommy wanted him badly enough
于是出钱让我搬来西雅图
he paid for me to move to Seattle.
我知道他对于发生的事一定很自责
I know he must be beating himself up that this happened.
我告诉他这是个反常的事故
I told him that it was a freak accident,
但你们知道他有多情绪化
but you -- you know how emotional he is.
-卡洛西科 -当然 就是
- Koracick. - Of course, yeah.
对 非常情绪化的家伙
Yeah, s-super emotional guy.
布莱克会好起来吗
So, um, will Blake be okay?
恢复的过程比较缓慢
There is a slow recovery.
他的外接气管过一两天就能取下来了
His trach should come out in a day or two.
-只要一切顺利... -洛琳
- As long as everything goes well... - Lorraine?
这两个家伙在烦你吗
Are these two men bothering you?
没有 完全没有
No, not at all.
我能进病房♥吗
Um, can I go in the room?
-当然可以 -好
- Absolutely. - Okay.
艾弗里医生 带她进去
Dr. Avery, lead the way.
好的 没问题
Of course, yeah.
亨特
Hunt.
那个脑脊液漏出的病例 你发现得很及时
That CSF leak, that was a great catch.
我很感激
I'm grateful.
真的
Truly.
你和艾弗里在这里没问题吧
Hey, you and Avery got this?
-没问题 -我有些事要做
- Yeah. - I got, uh, something I need to do.
你来早了
You're here early.
被呼叫来的
Got called in.
我也是 一样
Me too. Same.
我得说 我好像看见了
I have to say, I kinda see it.
真的吗 你非要这么说
Really? You have to say that?
别生我的气
Oh, don't be mad at me.
他是杨的礼物
He's Yang's gift.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
他没有死
He didn't die.
没有 他没有死 他只是...
No. No, he did not die. He just...
睡了很长的一觉
had a really terrifying nap.
你救了他
You saved him.
谢谢 太感谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
这都是皮尔斯医生和阿尔特曼医生的功劳
This was all Dr. Pierce and Dr. Altman.
我只是搭把手而已
I, uh -- I just helped.
但是现在只有你在这里
Well, you're the only one that's here.
所以 谢谢你
So thank you.
在这里 这里可以
Um, in here. This will work.
给我这个 还有这个
Give me this. And this.
还有...
And...
我的天哪 欧文 你在干什么
Oh, my God, Owen. What are you doing?
这枚戒指是我妈妈的
This ring was my mom's.
她在艾莉森出生那天把它给了我
She gave it to me the day that Allison was born,
我从那以后就一直把它放在口袋里
and I've been carrying it around with me in my pocket
带在身边
ever since.
我爱你
And I love you.
我找不到完美的时机
And there's no perfect moment,
我也不是一个完美的男人
and I am not a perfect man,
但我唯一确定的是
but the one thing I know for sure is
对我来说 你是一个完美的女人
you're the perfect woman for me.
所以 西奥朵拉·格蕾丝·阿尔特曼 你愿意
So, Theodora Grace Altman, will you --
欧文 不
Owen, no.
不 什么
No? What?
是因为汤姆吗
Is it Tom?
我的天哪 泰迪
Oh, my God, Teddy.
欧文 站起来 听我说
Owen, stand up. Get up. Listen to me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表