We're gonna keep her here overnight
以备观察
for monitoring purposes,
但是明天你就可以带她回家了
but you should be able to take her home tomorrow.
太好了
Great.
没错 很棒
Yeah. Great.
理查德怎么样了
Hey, any update on Richard?
不知道
Uh, n-no idea.
我不是来通知进展的
I'm not here with an update.
就是来看看你
It's just me.
我现在不需要你 杰克森 理查德需要你
I don't need you, Jackson. Richard needs you.
好吧 妈妈
Okay, Mom...
你们让他失望了 你知道吗
You're letting him down. Do you know that?
他把最好的年华都奉献给了这座医院
He's given this hospital the best years of his life,
你们是这个领域的顶尖人才
and you all are the best minds in the field,
竟然没有一个人注意到他的异常
and no one even noticed that he wasn't himself,
没有发现他在不断恶化
that he was deteriorating?
说句公道话 我想我们认为他非常沮丧
In fairness to us, I think we thought that he was depressed
因为他的妻子不仅离开了他
because his wife both left him
还买♥♥下了他工作的医院
and bought the hospital that he was working at.
你难道以为我没有心急如焚吗
You don't think I've been dying inside already?
我当然知道 对不起 妈妈
I'm sure you have, and I'm sorry, Mom,
但是我们的争吵并不
but us fighting isn't --
你以为我没有在过去48小时里
Do you think I haven't been kicking myself
疯狂自责 想着我本可以发现什么的
for the last 48 hours, wondering what I would have noticed
只要我可以放下我的骄傲
if I could just have put aside my pride?
我本应该在那里的
I should have been there.
我本可以注意到什么的
I would have seen something.
我是他的妻子
I'm his wife.
我是他的妻子
I'm his wife.
所以我不能在团队里救治他 但是你可以
So I can't be on his medical team, but you can.
所以你立刻回到手术室 把问题解决了
So you get back in that war room and figure it out.
现在就去
Now.
好
Okay.
*有人能再给我一个枕头吗*
*Is somebody bringing me another pillow?*
护士去拿了 亲爱的
The nurses went to get one, dear.
喝咖啡吗
Hey. Coffee?
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
大概五年前
You know, about five years ago,
我把冰茶洒在了汽车的仪表盘上
I spilled an iced tea all over my car's dashboard.
水让电路系统里的某个东西短路了
It fried something in the electrical system
导致我的安全带警报器不停地响
and caused my seatbelt alarm to constantly beep.
即使安全带好好系着 也会哔哔响个不停
Even if the belt was buckled, "Beep, beep, beep."
当时一本书的交稿期限快到了
I was trying to meet a book deadline,
没时间去修
so I couldn't get it fixed,
只好忍♥受了几周的"哔哔哔"声
so for weeks -- "Beep, beep, beep."
然后...
And...
我学会了与之共存
...I learned to live with it.
声音逐渐消失成了背景音 甚至习惯了
It faded in the background, almost became comforting.
这种感觉也会消失吗
Will this ever fade?
也许会的
Maybe. Yeah.
或许你可以 试着去喜欢它
Or you could... grow to like it?
我读到过如果病人有乐器可以演奏
And I've read that it can help these patients
他们的痛苦就能得到缓解
if you give them an instrument to play.
因为图书馆太吵了
Vera and I work at home
所以薇拉和我在家工作
because the library is too loud.
要是双簧管什么的进入我的生活
If an oboe or something like that comes into my life,
我会产生很黑暗的想法
I will have very dark thoughts.
拜托
Oh, um, please --
别告诉她 我把她的声音比作
don't tell her that I compared her voice
1997年旅行轿车上的破安全带
to the broken seatbelt in our 1997 station wagon.
行
No.
安静了
It stopped.
天啊 终于消停了
Oh, my God, it stopped.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
薇拉 你没事吧
Vera! Are you okay?!
-发生什么了 -缺氧 心动过速
- What's happening?! - She's hypoxic and tachycardic.
赫歇尔 你得在外面等
Uh, Herschel, we need you to wait outside.
但她刚才还好好的
B-B-But she was fine a second ago!
我们搞清楚了就马上告诉你
I-I-I'll update you as soon as we know anything.
现在我们来看看小脑扁桃体
Now we identify the cerebellar tonsils.
了不起
That's awesome.
还没到最难的呢
We're not even at the hard part yet.
我还是得在不伤到脑干的情况下
I still have to resect the tumor
切除肿瘤
without injuring the brain stem.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 很好
Yep. Great.
我感觉很好
I feel great.
好的 现在检查下蚓部
Okay, inspecting the inferior vermis --
我的亲娘
Holy Mother of -- Ohh!
赫尔姆 放下牵开器 去找卡洛西科医生
Helm, put down the retractor and go get Dr. Koracick.
但...
But, uh...
赫尔姆 我要生了
Helm, I am in labor.
跑着去
Run!
呼叫阿蒂克斯·林肯
And page Atticus Lincoln!
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
我要生了 现在马上
I am having this baby, like, now!
你羊水破了吗
Did your water break?
-还没 汤姆 但不好说 -好吧
- Tom, not yet, but that doesn't mean... - Okay, until it does,
还有些时间 你能搞定的 继续
you have time. You can finish. Just keep going.
汤姆 你认真的吗
Tom, do you hear yourself?!
我 我求求你了 谢博德
I'm -- I'm -- I'm begging you, Shepherd.
别为难我
Don't make me do this.
汤姆 你看见扫描结果了
Tom, you saw the scans.
你我是这家医院里最顶尖的
You and I are the best two in this hospital,
也许是这个国家里
maybe this country,
最适合切除这个肿瘤的医生了
to remove this tumor.
这个孩子值得我们救 现在我做不了
This kid deserves one of us. I can't do it.
赶紧进去消毒
So get in there and scrub!
现在就去
Now!!
恭喜 谢博德医生
Congratulations, Dr. Shepherd.
很明显理查德患有某种
Richard clearly has some type of
进展快速的老年痴呆
rapidly progressive dementia,
到目前为止 我们做的测试都找不出原因
and so far, none of our tests can point to a cause.
这很有可能是
This could very well be --
梅瑞狄斯 我不得不说
Meredith, I'm not gonna not say it.
有可能
It could --
理查德
Richard?
好 我们分头找
Okay, let's split up.
-我去附近找找 -我去手术室那层看看
- Uh, I'll look around here. - I'll take the OR floor.
我去找凯瑟琳
I'll find Catherine.
找到他了呼叫我
Page when you find him.
看起来一切都好
Everything looks good.
有些出血 但我处理好了
There was some bleeding, but I packed it off.
肿瘤几乎全部可见了
The tumor's almost fully exposed.
汤姆
Tom.
你能行的
You can do this.
镊子
Pickups.
探测仪
Probe.
继续切除
Continuing dissection.
呼气末二氧化碳量下降
End-Tidal CO2 decreasing.
血压下降
BP just tanked.
他快不行了
He's crashing.
卡洛西科医生
Dr. Koracick?
卡洛西科医生 要我呼叫其他人吗
Dr. Koracick? Do I need to page someone else?
要我去叫谢博德医生吗
Do I need to get Dr. Shepherd in?
或叫尼尔森
Or call in Nelson?
汤姆
Tom.
听我的声音
Listen to the sound of my voice.
吸气
Breathe in.
呼气
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表