maybe we should call maintenance.
赞成 我不认为它在这下面
Yep. I don't think it's down here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
头晕
U-Uh...dizzy.
我有点头晕
A...little dizzy.
我焦虑的时候 会就这样
It happens with, um...anxiety.
-你 你该坐下来 -没错
- You -- You should sit down. - ?Yes.
我觉得我也该坐下来
I think I should sit down, too.
你为什么焦虑
Why are you anxious?
我在担心
I-I'm worried about...
你的戒指
...your ring.
-泰迪 -怎么了
- Teddy? - Yeah?
利奥刚吐得日托满地都是
Leo just threw up all over daycare.
我们得
We should --
我家有几个差不多年纪的男孩
I've got a couple of boys at home this age.
我看完了一整本讲
I had to read a whole book
他们的大脑还没能完全发育的书
about how their brains haven't fully developed yet.
才让我自己能够原谅他们
It's the only way I could manage to forgive them.
原谅什么
For what?
他们做的所有蠢事
Everything they do.
我有一天晚上回家 看见老大
I came home the other night, and the oldest one
用尽全力地反复扔网球
was throwing a tennis ball as hard as he could
一次又一次砸弟弟的头
over and over at the younger one's head.
这个游戏是 看弟弟能否在
The game was, could his brother dodge it
得脑损伤前躲过网球
before he got brain damage?
抱歉 我不应该笑的
Sorry. I shouldn't laugh at that.
听着 格蕾
Listen, Grey, uh...
前几天
the other day...
对我来说非常难熬
it was kind of a tough day for me.
每年的这个时候我的情绪都比较低落
I get a bit dark this time of year
因为
because it's, um...
是孩子妈妈去世的日子
it's when I lost their mum.
癌症
Cancer.
所以
So, um...
我希望我们可以
you know, I hope we can...
重新来过
start over.
当然
Sure.
她过世多长时间了
How long ago did she pass?
两年前的上个星期
Uh, two years ago last week.
两年太难熬了
Two years is tough.
是啊
Yeah.
会好起来的
Gets better.
当然没办法回到从前的样子
Not all the way better, obviously,
但会稍微好一些
but... A little bit better.
看看他肺部的炎症
Look at the inflammation in his lungs.
你说他是一个运动员
I mean...you said he was an athlete.
但是这是一个60岁的吸烟者的肺
These are the lungs of a 60-year-old smoker.
我之前见过这样的肺
I've seen this before.
我跟你打赌他吸电子烟
I bet you a naggin he vapes.
电子烟 不可能
Vaping? No way!
他严格遵守各种训练规定
He follows all the training rules.
再瞒着就来不及了 小伙子们
This is no time for secrets, lads.
如果你们知道什么
If you know something...
没错 他吸电子烟
I mean, yeah. He vapes.
但是学校里一半的学生都吸
Half the school does, though.
并且 这不会伤害他啊
And, I mean, it wouldn't hurt him.
这又不是吸烟
It's not like smoking.
这为什么不是吸烟
How is it not like smoking?
都没有烟
There's no smoke.
你的肺是用来吸进空气 而不是烟
Your lungs are meant to inhale air, not smoke
或者满是化学制品的电子烟
and not vapors filled with chemicals.
瞧
Look.
看到了吗
See there?
这是正常肺部的样子
That's what a normal lung looks like.
这是你们兄弟的肺
That's your mate's lungs.
这看起来安全吗
Does that look safe to you?
天哪 那太恶心了
Damn. That's disgusting.
恶心 这远不止恶心
Disgusting? It's more than disgusting.
人们在因为这个东西死亡
People are dying from this stuff.
去告诉你们的朋友们
Go and tell your friends.
我很严肃 快去
I mean it! Go!
去告诉学校里那一半的人
Go and tell half the school
他们正在把自己的肺变成垃圾场
they're turning their lungs into rubbish dumps.
从我眼前离开 快走
Get out of my face! Go!
你刚才说了死亡 我的儿子要死了吗
You said "Dying." Is my son dying?
不 他不会
No. He's not.
但是鉴于他的肺部糟糕的现状
But with his lungs in this bad a shape,
我们唯一可行的方案是修复食管
our only definitive option is to repair the esophagus
-并且切除部分肺部 -切除
- and remove part of the lung. - ?Remove p--
这并不是我们唯一的选择
Well, it's not our only option.
我们可以尝试盘绕动脉来止血
I mean, we could try to stop the bleeding by coiling the artery.
那样他也能更少地损失肺部功能
Then he would lose less lung capacity.
是的 但是这可能无法防止未来
Yes, but it might not be enough
发生更严重的出血现象
to prevent more bleeding in the future.
没错
That's true.
但是如果这是我的孩子 我猜我更愿意
But if it were my kid, I guess I would just rather
选择损伤最小的方法
take the least invasive option
尽力避免任何肺部切除手术
and try to not cut a piece of the lung out.
那听起来安全多了
That sounds safer.
这确实更安全 并且能保全肺部功能
It is safer, and it preserves lung function.
那这就是我想要的
Then that's what I want.
好的 我们过会来找你
Okay. We'll get back to you.
既然如此 格蕾医生 我就听你的
In that case, Dr. Grey, I'll defer to you.
不 我不是那个意思
Well, no. I mean, I didn't mean that I --
不 你应该这么做
No, please. You should do it.
好吧
Okay.
垃圾堆吗
Rubbish dumps, huh?
你真的很喜欢恐吓家长们
You really like terrifying these parents.
我是想恐吓孩子们
I was trying to terrify the kids.
理查德 我就想一个人待着
Richard, I just want to be alone.
我也想一个人待着
I want to be alone, too.
但我来是想知道你为什么辞职
But I came here to find out why you quit.
麦琪 你是我的家人 你受了重创
Maggie, you're family, and you're hurting,
你因为失去萨比而封闭自己
and you're hiding because you lost Sabi.
你之前也失去过病人
You've lost patients before.
但这次不一样
Not like this.
麦琪 她被送来时差不多已经死了
Maggie, she was practically dead when she came in.
她唯一的指望就是你
Her only shot was with you.
理查德 我们就不要假装
Richard... let's not pretend --
听着 我无法直视你
Look, the reason I couldn't look at you
不是因为你对萨比做了什么
isn't because of what you did to Sabi.
而是因为我对你做了什么
It's because of what I did to you.
我...
I...
是我将你置身其中
I sent you in there.
我明知你很有可能会失去她
I knew that it was likely that you would lose her,
但我想给她一个斗争的机会
but I wanted to give her a fighting chance.
她不是注定的败局 理查德
She wasn't a lost cause, Richard.
是我的过失
I made a mistake.
我没和体外循环师确认她的激活全血凝固时间
I didn't check her ACT with the perfusionist.
我不知道
I, uh, I didn't...
西北太平洋的流程不同
know that the protocol was different at Pac-North.
我以为他们会告诉我 但他们没有
I just assumed they'd tell me, and they didn't.
萨比的死是因为我没有问
Sabi is dead because I didn't ask.
我告诉她我是最好的医生 我医术高明
I told her I was the best, I told her I was brilliant,
结果我在自己的手术室里都弄不明白
and I-I couldn't even be clear in my OR.
我骄傲自大 被情绪遮蔽了双眼
I was arrogant, and I was blinded by emotion,
现在萨比死了
and now Sabi is dead.
我无法改变这一点 我无法逆转这一点
And I can't change it, and I can't fix it.
我无法在这事之后还回到手术室
And I can't go back into an OR and pretend I belong there
假装自己属于那里
after what I've done.
求你了 走吧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表