然后他转身太快 就掉下去了
Then he turned around too fast, and he just fell.
天哪 林
Oh, my God! Link!
这是早上那对啃脸人
It's the face-eaters from this morning!
好吧 我们得进去了
Alright, okay, we got to go!
创伤1号♥室 走走走
Trauma one! ?Go, go, go!
实习医生格蕾
第十六季 第十七集
这个手臂三♥级♥烧伤
Third-degree burns on this arm.
-有头部创伤吗 -我呼叫了卡洛西科
- Head trauma? - I paged Koracick.
他很忙 发生了什么
And he's busy. What happened?
布雷德摔在他吉他上了 吉他掉在地铁道上
Brad fell on his guitar, which fell on the train tracks.
他当时正在跟女朋友亲热
He was making out with his girlfriend.
两个手腕上都没有脉搏
I don't have a pulse in either wrist,
这个胳膊又冰又硬
and this arm is cold and tight.
-这只也是 -右腿没问题
- This one, too. - Okay, right leg's okay,
但是左脚没有任何反应
but I'm not getting anything in the left foot.
-筋膜室综合症 -筋膜室综合症
- Compartment syndrome. - Compartment syndrome.
手术刀和无菌手套
Scalpels and sterile gloves!
西姆斯 你做过筋膜切开术吗
Simms, you ever done a fasciotomy?
给尸体做过算吗
Does a cadaver count?
你和乔做胳膊 我做腿
You and Jo take the arms. I'll take the leg.
瞳孔相同有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive,
但我不能排除头部受伤
but I can't rule out a head injury.
他需要CT 尽快
He needs a CT ASAP.
等我们拯救他的手脚再说
After we save his limbs.
等我数完就开始做筋膜切开术
Okay, fasciotomies on my count.
一 二
One, two --
等等 那是她吗
Wait, wait! Is that her?
她不应该看到这些
She should not see this.
好吧 一 二 三
Alright, one, two, three.
你介意我站着吗
Do you care if I stand?
站着坐着都行 根据你的需要来
Stand, sit, whatever you need.
我不是需要站着
I don't need to stand.
我只是更喜欢站着
I just p-prefer to, I guess.
只要你舒服就好
Okay, whatever's more comfortable.
你觉得那不可能吗
You don't think that's possible?
在这舒服地待着
To be comfortable here?
我觉得当你的老板告诉你
I think that when your bosses tell you
只有心理医生同意 你才能继续做手术时
that you can't operate until a counselor signs off,
你的心情就会像这样
it sort of casts a mood.
什么样的心情
Okay, what kind of mood?
我们的病人曾经危在旦夕 对吧
Look, our patients were at extreme risk, alright?
我一直在回想
And I keep coming back to the fact that
如果我做得稍有差池 他们就会死亡
if I'd behaved differently, they'd be dead.
仅此而已
And that's all it was --
对工作的热情
just passion for the work.
尽力拯救每条生命
Trying to save lives.
并不是什么躁狂症
It's not some manic, uh, whatever.
我没有说你是躁狂症
I didn't say "Manic."
你有躁狂症的症状吗
Are you experiencing symptoms of mania?
没有
No.
焦虑不安 过度自信
Agitation, inflated confidence,
絮絮叨叨 性♥欲♥增加
rambling, increased sex drive?
不不不 都没有
N-No. No, none of that.
我只是 过去的几周我压力非常大
I just -- I've...had a very stressful couple weeks.
就这样
That's all.
好的
Okay.
"油漆工没干完活就走了
"Painter left job unfinished,
还把油漆洒在了走廊上
spilled paint on porch.
千万不要雇这个人
Do not hire this person.
耸肩表情 便便表情 鄙视表情
Shrug emoji, poop emoji, thumbs-down emoji.
零分差评”
Zero stars."
如果你联♥系♥客服
I'm sure you can have that removed
肯定可以删掉那条评论
if you contact customer service.
你没有这么做过才会这么说
You sound like someone who's never tried to do that.
施密特 她现在应该去拍CT了
Schmitt, she should've had a CT by now.
她现在是什么病房♥
And what's the status on her room?
现在住院部收治病人出了问题
Apparently there's an issue with admissions.
很多人被转移了病房♥
A lot of people got moved around.
据说有个贵宾什么的
Some VIP thing.
等了这么久能打个折吗
Do I get some kind of discount for the wait?
但我拿到了她的化验结果
I do have her lab results, though.
诺艾尔 你的这些指标有点偏高
Noelle, these numbers are kinda high.
你有按时注射胰岛素吗
Are you taking your insulin regularly?
我安排得很好
I'm pretty good about it.
"安排得很好" 那是什么意思
"Pretty good" -- what does that mean?
我们不会评判你
We're not gonna judge you.
我只是要了解情况 才能解读这些指标
I just need to know so these numbers make sense.
你在注射胰岛素吗
Are you taking your insulin?
好吧 情况是这样的
Okay, the deal is
我刚把父母送到养老院
I just moved my folks into assisted living,
那里可不便宜
and that's not cheap.
我忙活这些应用 就是为了维持生计
I've been working all these apps trying to make ends meet.
但剩下来给我自己的钱并不是总够花
But there isn't always enough left over for me.
所以我一直在调整我的胰岛素注射量
So, um, I've been rationing my insulin
直到经济状况更稳定一些
until my situation's more stable.
不幸的是 这样并不能起治疗作用
Unfortunately, that's not how this works.
我确信这是你眩晕昏倒的原因
I'm -- I'm sure that's why you got dizzy and fell.
格蕾医生 卡洛西科主任叫你
Dr. Grey, Chief Koracick needs you.
跟他说等一下
Well, tell him to wait.
他说很紧急
He says it's an emergency.
好吧 我们需要给她拍CT
Okay, let's get her a CT,
去看一下她的病房♥情况
check on the status of her room,
她一被收治就呼叫我
page me as soon as she gets in.
-好的 -好吗
- Okay. - ?Okay?
格蕾医生 非常感谢你过来
Dr. Grey. Thank you for coming.
这层楼为什么是空的
Why's this floor empty?
你刚才说很紧急
You said this was an emergency.
没错 是紧急会诊
Oh, it is. Emergent, uh, consult.
戈芬·福特今天来了
Griffin Ford is here today.
那个造火箭的亿万富翁
The billionaire rocket guy?
对 不过还是别这么叫他
Yeah, maybe don't call him that.
等一下 请不要告诉我
Wait a second. Please don't tell me
你让他把这层给包下来了
you let him buy out this entire floor.
不 当然不是 免费给他了
No, of course not. He got it for free.
他是凯瑟琳·福克斯基金会的挚友
He's a great friend to the Catherine Fox Foundation.
急诊室都要挤满人了
The emergency room is overflowing!
病人需要病房♥ 我的病人现在就需要一个病房♥
Patients need rooms. My patient needs a room.
更需要好好把这件事处理好
Well, all -- all the more reason to get this taken care of
并让他赶紧离开
and get him on his -- on his way.
这个人干了很多事情
Th-This guy is about a lot more than,
可不只是造飞船的 格蕾
uh, spaceships, Grey.
他致力于应对气候变化 消除贫困
He's working to fight climate change, uh, end poverty.
并且 我很确定 他是单身
And -- And I'm pretty sure, uh, he's -- he's single.
我不感兴趣
Okay, not interested.
你不用很友好 但是专业一点
Okay, you don't have to be nice, but be a pro.
真棒 艾米真是好孩子
Yes. Yes. Good girl, Emmie.
莫克里医生请到三号♥手术室
Dr. Mochrie to OR 3.
茱莉亚·莫克里医生请到三号♥手术室
Dr. Julia Mochrie to OR 3.
泰迪 怎么了
Teddy, what -- what was that?
我就是
Oh, I -- Well, I just, uh --
我就是想走楼梯
I just wanted to take the stairs.
泰迪 发生什么了
Teddy, what's wrong?
我太了解你了 肯定发生了什么事
I know you too well. Something has happened.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
艾米莉娅的孩子可能是你的
Amelia's baby might be yours.
我是说
I mean
可能是 也可能不是
might be, as in might not.
我只是
I just --
我觉得她可能还不知道
I don't -- I don't think she knows yet.
乔
Jo.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表