Right.
林觉得这些对我来说一下子承受太多
Link thinks this is too much too soon.
我们把这个小家伙送去医院吧
Let's get this guy to the hospital.
你可以把他交给那里的社工
You can hand him off to the social worker there.
我们给他做过体♥检♥了 他很健康
We did his physical exam, and he is all good.
那就好
Yeah.
然而他的父母不想要他
Except for the fact that his parents don't want him.
不 是生下他的人不想要他
No, the people who gave birth to him don't want him.
至于他真正的父母
His parents...
还没见到他呢
just haven't met him yet.
好了
Okay.
活化凝血时间是多少
What's the activated clotting time?
485秒
485 seconds.
谢谢
Thank you.
你三分钟前就问过了
You asked that three minutes ago.
我知道
I know.
动脉解剖剪和15号♥手术刀
DeBakey and 15 blade.
我那天去西北太平洋总医院找欧文
I was visiting Owen at Pac North the other day.
克莱夫干得风生水起
Karev has his work cut out for him.
我们在钙化组织和正常组织之间
We've got a good plane
找到了一个良好的平面
between the calcified and the normal tissue.
欧文一直在求我去他那儿
Owen's been begging me to come over there,
整顿心脏科室
fix the cardio department.
据说他们最好的外科医生在全国排两百名
Apparently, their top surgeon is, like, 200th in the country.
这可能是一个创立科室的好机会
I mean, i-it might be a good opportunity to build a program.
现在该将瓣膜与瓣环分离了
Time to separate the valve from the annulus.
我在创伤科干得挺开心
I mean, I'm happy in trauma for now,
而且你在这里做得很棒
and you are doing a terrific job here,
不过 天哪 我太怀念从前了
but, God, do I miss this.
阿尔特曼医生 我今天叫你来参加手术
Dr. Altman, I asked you to scrub in today
是来帮忙加快进度 不是来闲聊的
to help speed things along, not chit-chat.
如果你想去西北太平洋总医院上班
If you want to go work at Pac North,
那就去吧
go work at Pac North.
梅氏剪
Metz.
老天
God.
你
You.
韦伯医生的办公室在哪里
Where is Dr. Webber's office?
他知道你要来吗
Um, is he expecting you?
你叫什么
What is your name?
赞德尔·普瑞兹
Z...Zander Perez.
你听说过凯瑟琳·福克斯基金会吗
Have you heard of the Catherine Fox Foundation,
赞德尔·普瑞兹
Zander Perez?
没有
No.
我就是凯瑟琳·福克斯
Well, I am Catherine Fox.
基金会是我的
I own the foundation,
而基金会持有美国百分之三十的医院
and the foundation owns 30% of all the hospitals in America.
也持有这一家吗
Does it own this one?
带我去他办公室就行了 孩子
Just show me to his office, son.
好的 当然了
Okay. Of course.
不过我传呼韦伯医生的时候
But, actually, can you wait right here
你可以就在这里等一下吗
while I page Dr. Webber?
他在和他妻子喝咖啡
He was having coffee with his wife,
我不想打扰到他们
so I don't want to interrupt them.
我就是他妻子
I am his wife.
老天
My.
你在说什么 我不相信…
What are you talking about? I can't believe...
帕克
Parker!
我阻止不了他
I couldn't stop him.
妈妈 你说我不会死的
Mommy, you said I wasn't dying.
好了 亲爱的 冷静一点 你不会死的
Okay, honey, stay calm. You're not dying.
我希望你了解我们掌握的所有信息
I want you to have all the information as we have it.
除非很有必要 不要再有什么意外情况
No more surprises than are absolutely necessary.
-格蕾医生 -我知道这个很吓人
- Dr. Grey. - So, I know this is scary,
但婕米还没有表现出任何症状
but Jamie has not exhibited any symptoms
能让我们认为
that would prompt us to believe
这是最坏的情况
this is a worst-case scenario.
所以 我们先不要想得这么远
So, let's not try to go there.
再过几个小时我们就能知道得更多了
We'll know more in a few hours.
妈妈 我害怕
Mommy, I'm scared.
我知道 亲爱的 我也是
I know, honey. Me too.
我们过一会儿就带她去手术室
We'll bring her up to the OR shortly.
这就是你想要的吗
Is this what you wanted?
这跟我想要什么毫无关系
This has got nothing to do with what I want.
我没有去做B超 我是不是一个
Am I a terrible mother and a worse doctor
糟糕的妈妈和差劲的医生
for not getting an ultrasound?
你没有去做B超吗
You haven't got an ultrasound?
好吧
Okay.
你的问题好像回答了我的问题
Your question kind of answers my question.
我只是...
I just...
你的孕期已经过半了
You're halfway through the pregnancy.
我们难道不该了解所有可能的情况吗
Don't we want to know everything there is to know?
他甩了我的姐姐 你还让他跟着你吗
He dumped my sister, and you put him on your service?
不是的 这...
Unreal. That...
我没有甩了她
I did not dump her.
你没有吗
You didn't?
没有
No.
你要不要澄清一下
You want to go clear that up?
她不认为我和她平起平坐
She doesn't see me as her equal,
所以我让她考虑一段时间...
so I told her to take some time and...
想明白她想要的是什么
figure out what she wants.
怎么了
What?
我本来想支持你的 因为我看到你很难过
I...I want to be supportive because I can see you're upset,
但我想不明白
but, uh...I'm confused.
她不认为你们平起平坐是因为...
And she doesn't see you as her equal 'cause...
你跟她就不是平起平坐
you're not her equal.
无意冒犯 我也一样
I mean, no offense. Neither am I.
我很优秀 她更优秀
I'm great. She's...better.
而你...
And you're...
还是个住院医师
still a resident.
这只是尊重的问题
It's just a matter of respect.
好吧 我的男朋友跟我也不平起平坐
Yeah, well, my boyfriend isn't my equal.
这不代表我不尊重他
Doesn't mean I don't respect him.
但如果他跟我说"考虑一段时间"...
But if he told me to "take some time"...
不 这可换不来我的尊重
Yeah, no, I would not respect that.
哥们...
Dude...
去找她 挽回你所做的一切
go get her and undo whatever it is you did,
因为你和她不平起平坐
because you're not her equal,
但她知道这个 还是爱上了你
but she fell in love with you knowing the facts.
但如果你不能承认事实
But when you try to make the facts not the facts,
就会让人很抓狂
that's how you drive someone crazy.
瓣膜进去 我们很快就可以缝合主动脉了
Valve's in, and we're almost done closing the aorta.
好的
Okay.
好的 很好 很好
Okay, good. Good.
干得漂亮 皮尔斯
Nice work, Pierce.
谢谢
Thank you.
一直听说比起内脏
Always heard you were even better with hearts
你更擅长心脏
than with bloody guts.
我之前不相信这是真的 阿尔特曼
Didn't believe it could be true, Altman,
但你证明我错了
but you proved me wrong.
谢谢 汤姆
Thank you, Tom.
你为什么不让他别来烦你
Why don't you just tell him to leave you alone?
他是我老板
He's my boss.
而我伤了他的心 我很愧疚
And I broke his heart, and I feel guilty.
你这话一说 有很多官司可以打呢
Wow. So many lawsuits in one explanation.
他没事 他是无害的 我们是朋友
He's fine. He's harmless. And we're friends.
他知道这个吗
Does he know that?
因为他好像觉得你们还有未来
'Cause he seems to think that he has a future with you,
而你好像不打算把话说清楚
and you don't seem to be interested in clearing that up.
好了 钳子拿下来
Okay. Clamps off.
我们把患者的旁通管取下来吧
Let's take the patient off bypass.
阿尔特曼医生 急诊室需要你
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表