你怎么会干这个
How do you know how to do this stuff?
妈妈 所有人都会干这个
Everyone knows how to do this stuff, Mom.
他的医学判断力无以伦比
...and his medical judgment is second to none.
请跟我一起欢迎我的同事和朋友
Please join me in welcoming my colleague and friend
理查德·韦伯医师
Dr. Richard Webber.
我好像听见麦琪阿姨在欢呼
I think I just heard Auntie Maggie say "Whoo-hoo!"
我也听见了
Me too.
理查德·韦伯医师 外科学院院士
开始了吗
Oh, did it start?
他刚上台
He's going on right now.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
非常感谢 辛西娅
Thank you so much, Cynthia.
我无法形容 我有多么荣幸能来这里
I can't tell you what an honor it is to be here.
正如我也记不清
Also, I can't tell you how many times
重写了多少次演讲稿
I've rewritten this presentation.
理查德·韦伯医师 外科学院院士
病理学革新 寻踪笔介绍
我努力工作
I've worked hard...
他看起来很精神
He looks good.
发明了寻踪笔
...to develop the PATH pen...
我只是在陈述事实
I'm just pointing it out.
但 我今天来这想讲的不是这个
...but...that's not why I'm here anymore.
因为今天早上 在我出色妻子的帮助下
Because this morning, with my brilliant wife's help...
-什么意思 -我已经知道了
- What's that? ... - I have figured out...
如何治愈癌症
...how to cure cancer.
健康细胞需要良好的生长环境
Now, good cells need favorable conditions,
需要营养 有爱的环境
nurturing and loving conditions.
他在说什么 什么情况
What is he doing? What is happening?
不知道
I don't know.
想想生活中的事物
Think of everything in -- in your life.
每一个瞬间 每一个细胞 每一个原子
Every moment, every cell, every atom
都带有正电或负电
as having a simple positive or negative charge,
而这 正如我所说的
which is just...you know...
好或坏 是吧
good or bad, right?
有事不对劲
Something is wrong.
等一下
Okay, uh...let's see.
找到了
Ah. Okay.
其实 把责任推给
So, um, now, it's not fair to blame
环境 致癌物质或家族史其实并不公平
the environment or toxins o-or -- or family history.
应该向细胞们道歉
Cells need apologies.
我的天啊
Dear Lord.
-他喝醉了 -它们应该知道
- He's drunk. - They need to know on an elemental level
我们有多抱歉
that we are sorry.
理查德伯伯在说什么呀
What's Uncle Richard saying?
我也不知道
I don't know.
去把我手♥机♥拿来吧
Will you go grab my phone?
好了
Okay. Um...
圆圈 我需要圆圈
Circle! I-I need the circle!
天啊
No.
这里 在哪
Here we go. Where --
好的
Okay, I'm --
我需要一个 圆圈
I need a...circle.
所以 如果把一个圆分成四份
So, um, if we divide a circle into fourths
然后取出其中一份
and then we remove one of those fourths...
我们得赶紧把他带下台
We have to get him down from there.
我去找轮床和氧气
I'll call for a gurney and oxygen.
剩下三份中的一份
...now a third of -- of the remainder.
看见了吗
Um...you see?
而这些所有零件组合在一起
Okay, a-and then all of the pieces will continue
就 就变成了整体
to make -- make the whole,
如果整体中充满了
eh, if the whole is filled with --
充满了证据
with, uh, evidence.
而这里所说的证据正是
Now, this evidence that we're talking about is --
理查德 理查德 理查德
Richard, Richard, Richard.
理查德 好了
Richard. Okay?
我们送你回去吧 你感觉不舒服
We're gonna take you home. You're not feeling well.
不 我 我很好
Uh, you know what? I'm -- I'm fine.
你 你 你别让我下不来台
You're -- You're -- You're embarrassing me.
女士们先生们非常抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen.
但一种常见的错觉
But the historic illusion of, uh --
好了 理查德
Please, Richard.
你是谁
W-Who are you?
是我 是麦琪
It's me. It's -- It's Maggie.
但是 对了 对
But -- Oh, yes. Yes.
-常见的错觉... -求你了
- The -- The historical illusion that -- - Okay.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
别碰我
Get your hands off of me!
谁 快帮忙叫救护车
Uh, if -- if -- Somebody please call 911!
我觉得他中风发作了 请开灯好吗
I think he's having a stroke. And can somebody turn on the lights?
我得 完成我的演讲
I have to finish my -- my presentation.
-我得完成 -我的天啊
- I-I gotta finish this. - Oh, my God.
请稍候
麦琪 出什么事了
Maggie. What's happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不确定我相信你真来了
I'm not sure I really believe you're here.
来点咖啡吗
There's coffee.
好主意
That's a good point.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表