剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
We got to get you to the hospital.
-下楼 -不 我们得马上去
- Go downstairs. - No, we got to go right now.
-我要了结这件事 -已经结束了
- I got to finish this. - It's finished!
看看周围吧 我们该上报了
Look around. We'll call it in.
我们不能这么做
We're not calling this in.
-你在说什么 -杰克说的对
- What are you talking about? - Jakes was right.
一旦阿里站在陪审员面前
Ari goes in front of a panel,
他的证词会让国土安全调查组的报告化为乌有
his testimony blows the HSI report to ash.
我们全都完蛋
We're all screwed.
我们不能逮捕他
We can't bring him in.
不行才怪
The hell we can't.
保罗 我们要上报的 对吗
Paul, we're calling this in, right?
我们不能掩盖此事
We're not covering this up!
我们不能再杀人灭口了 保罗
We're not burying another body, Paul!
-我们是联调局探员啊 该死的 -醒醒吧
- We're FBI, God damn it! - Open your eyes.
我们别无他法了 走吧
This only ends one way. Come on.
放手 保罗 说话啊
Get off me! Paul, say something!
说话啊
Say something!
我要你们下楼去
I need you to go downstairs.
保罗
Paul...
阿里 你能坐起来吗
Ari, can you sit up?
坐起来
Sit up!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
该死的联调局
FB-freakin'-I.
我就知道
I knew it.
我见到你的那一刻我就知道 你这个混♥蛋♥
I knew it from the moment I met you, you son of a bitch.
我知道你有哪里不对
I knew something was wrong with you.
是啊 你觉得我应该是金发
Yeah, you wanted me to be blonder.
我接纳了你
I take you in.
待你如家人 因为我喜欢你
I treat you like family because I like you.
你理解我
You understand me...
因为我们是一类人
'cause we're the same.
知道吗
You know what?
我确实理解你 阿里 但我要告诉你
I do understand you, Ari, but let me tell you something.
我和你 我们不是一类人
You and me-- we are not the same.
你就是个疯子
You are a psychopath.
你手上沾满血腥 伙计
You got a lot of blood on your hands, guy.
这只是自卫
Well, this is self-defense.
这也是自卫吗
This is self-defense?
不 朋友
No, my friend.
这叫做血债血偿
This is called accountability.
我 我喜欢称之为因果报应
Me--I like to call it karma.
这是你自作自受 与我无关
You put yourself right here, not me.
胡扯
It's bullshit!
我出生在这样一个家庭
I'm born into a family...
注定要过这样的生活
born into this life.
而你是自己选的
You choose it.
你就是在装腔作势 保罗
You're a pretender, Paul.
我真为你感到难过
I feel sorry for you.
总得有人清理像你们这种人
Well, somebody's got to clean up after guys like you.
继续装吧 骗子
You keep pretending, you actor.
你演技真差
You're a bad actor.
继续装
Keep pretending.
继续装
Keep pretending.
只是看看还有没有
Just checking in...
邓斯顿
Dunston.
你知道吗伙计 有一件事你说对了
You know what, guy? You're right about one thing.
是什么 阿里
What's that, Ari?
世上无"老"虎
No old tigers.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表