剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
只会和老大特文♥做♥交易
that you only work with the boss, Tevan.
一旦特文出面交易
And when Tev shows up for the exchange,
咱就把他们一网打尽
we take 'em all down.
我们说不想再帮你这种忙时
When we walked out on you,
你哪一部分没听懂
what part of the walking out was unclear?
就是
Right.
不趟你这摊浑水 老兄
Not doing your dirty work, man.
好吧
Okay.
即使当伊♥斯♥兰♥国占领了一座城市
When ISIS captures a city,
伊♥斯♥兰♥国自杀式爆♥炸♥袭击 数百人死亡
杀戮也仍未结束
the bloodshed is not over.
激进分子开始处决...
and the militants begin executing...
-大概240公里...-那他们呢 DJ
- That's about 150 miles... - What about them, D.J., hmm?
不管你怎么想我都好
Because no matter what you might think about me,
事实就是事实 萨基森家族
the fact remains, the Sarkissians
是国际军♥火♥走私商
are international arms dealers.
也就是说 他们会走私军♥火♥和武器
That means that they move ammo and weapons
给全世界的独♥裁♥者们和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥们
to tyrants and terrorists all over the world.
对此你们也无动于衷吗
Do you guys care about that?
兄弟 我们无法阻止"伊♥斯♥兰♥国"奸♥淫♥掳掠
Bro, we're not gonna stop ISIS from raping and pillaging.
那在洛杉矶这里从他们那里
Well, how about the people here in Los Angeles
获利的人呢
that profit from it?
我们这么做事为了逮捕罪人
And the point of all this is to make arrests
以及防止布里格斯被杀
and to stop Briggs from being killed.
-那就太感谢了 -所以...
- That'd be nice. - So...
你们俩真是一对混♥蛋♥
You guys are a couple of assholes.
你要什么
What do you need?
好 先等我让阿里和托罗斯
All right, well, it all starts with me getting Ari and Toros
同意和强尼见面再说
to agree to meet our man Johnny here.
我恨你 哥们
I hate you, man.
阿里 听我说
Ari. Hey, listen, man.
我们需要谈一谈 有人来找我...
We need to talk. I was approached...
坐下 哥们
Sit down, guy.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What's doing?
我父亲是一名真正的艺术家
My father was a real artist.
他能雕出静美的棋子
Carved beautiful chess sets.
我没他那种天赋
I don't have his talent.
也没那么差 你看...
Well, that's not so bad. I mean, what--
你是在雕什么 狼吗
What's it supposed to be, a wolf?
一匹马
A horse.
我知道太抽象了 看起来更像只猪
I know, it's terrible. Look more like a pig.
我希望你明白
I want you to know,
这并非我所愿
I don't want this.
重新把它想象成一匹狼
You know, just-- just reimagine it as a wolf,
你已经初具雏形了呢
and you're already starting from an advantage, you know?
我指的不是狼
I'm not talking about wolves.
我不知道这是要开派对
I-I didn't know this was a party.
放开我
Get your hands off me, man!
-大嘴巴 -放开我
- Big mouth. - Let me go.
天呐
Oh, God.
你成了我的眼中钉 肉中刺
You've become a liability in my life and a nuisance,
而他的人生也真是够混乱的了
and he's got enough chaos in his life as it is.
放开我
Let me go, man.
你知道还有什么吗
You know what else?
你长了张大嘴 搞得好像很特别一样
You got a big mouth on you, act like you're special.
你才不特别呢
You're not special.
阿里明天会换条狗
Ari's going to have another mutt
跟着他四处晃了
to drag around with him tomorrow.
你在说什么呢 哥们
What are you talking about, man?
-速战速决 -什么
- Get this done with. - What?
速战速决什么
Get what done with?
我为你做了这么多 最后就换来你的一刀
You just gonna cut me open after all I've done for you?
我为你做了这么多 阿里 别听他的
After all I've done for you? Ari, don't listen to him, man.
兄弟 别这么对我
Brother, don't do this to me.
别让我为难啊
Don't make this harder than it has to be.
我是带好消息来的
Look, I-I came here with good news.
阿里 有人来找我
Ari, I was approached by some guys
他们知道我为你效命
who know that I work for you, okay?
他们想谈笔交易
They want to make a deal.
重型武器 哥们
Heavy arms, man.
对你的交易不感兴趣
Not interested in your deal.
阿里 割他的喉
Ari, cut his throat.
萨基森家族什么时候开始
Since when are the Sarkissians
对重型武器交易不感兴趣了
not interested in a heavy arms deal, huh?
这不正是你们赖以为生的行当吗
That's where you guys make your bread and butter, right?
阿里 听我说
Ari, okay, look.
在你杀掉我
If you just give me two seconds
血溅你漂亮的亚美尼亚地毯前 先给我两秒
before you open me up all over your nice Armenian carpets,
之后你再决定要不要"干掉我"
then you can decide if you still want to "Do me."
什么样的交易
What kind of a deal?
拿来了 女士们
Here you go, ladies.
谢谢
Thank you.
不知道这东西你们需不需要
Hey, you know, I don't know if this will do anything for you,
吉恩弄到了一种叫伊博格碱[抗抑郁药]的玩意
but Gene came ahold of something called ibogaine.
听说过吗
You ever heard of it?
伊博格碱 没有
Ibogaine? No.
一种由某种树皮绉制成的迷幻剂
Yeah, psychedelic made from some kind of tree bark.
应该就像坐电梯
Supposed to be like taking an elevator
上到25层又绳断坠落的感觉
to the 25th floor and cutting the cables.
坠地时不太好受 但他们说飞升的感觉值得一试
You land really hard, but they say it's worth the ride up.
-行 我们要了 -不 安珀
- Sure, we'll take that. - No, Amber.
我们要羟考酮就行 谢谢
We're good with the oxy. Thank you.
我们那边现在人手有点紧
This little system we got going is locked up pretty tight.
而这里又不需要留两个人
You don't really need the two of us,
所以戴尔打算让安珀回去
so Dale's going to take Amber off.
那太遗憾了 不是吗
Well, that's a shame, isn't it?
简直胡说八道
Nah, it's bullshit, what it is.
如果你们只需要留一个人
If y'all only need one of you,
那安珀留下
Amber can stay.
这不是你说了算
That's not your call.
怎么不算 我们也是合伙人
And why not? We're half this.
总该有权利选择跟谁一起工作吧
We ought to get a say who we work with.
小甜心
Sweet man.
有句话怎么说来着
What's it they say?
你爱一个人 就该给她自♥由♥
If you love something, you should let it go?
放屁
Screw that.
你爱一个人 就该不择手段得到她
You want something, you kick and scream until you get it.
他好可爱
He's cute.
你们慢慢不择手段吧 帅哥们
You can kick and scream all you want, playboy.
这是她最后一次来
This is her last run.
不如这样吧
I tell you what.
既然你们两天后来取货
You're delivering our take in two days.
不如到时给安珀开一个送别会吧
Why don't we toss a little going-away for Amber?
不用麻烦了
You don't have to do that.
用啊 咱们喝喝酒 聊聊天
Yeah, we'll drink, we'll talk.
一定是个美妙的夜晚
It'll be a nice evening.
好吧 我跟戴尔请示一下
All right, I'll run it by Dale.
-好的 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
-两天后见 -到时见
- See you in two days. - See you.
走吧
Go.
阿里 托罗斯 这是拉罗·戈麦斯
Ari, Toros, this is Raro Gomez.
你们谁是管事的
So who am I doing the deal with?
我
Me.
你是哪根葱
And who are you?
老大
The boss.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
特文·亚达米安才是老大 不是你
Tevan Adamian's the boss, no you.
你想买♥♥货 那就跟我谈
You want to buy, you talk to me.
这位老兄说你想买♥♥重型武器
Your man here says you're in the market for heavy arms.
反坦克火箭弹 你要去打仗吗
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表