剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
但是如果你了解阿里
But if you know Ari...
没等我反应过来 他已经用链子把他捆起来
Before I know it, he's wrapped the guy in chains,
把他拴在车子后面
hooked him to the back of the car.
乌兹别克人哀求着 尖叫着
Uzbek's begging, screaming.
阿里让我开车
Ari told me to drive.
"我们看看那这家伙能跑多快"
"We're gonna see how fast this guy can run."
我能怎么办
What could I do?
我开到65迈时 听不见叫喊声了
I got up to 65 before the screaming stopped.
我恳求退出 但洛根让我继续卧底
I begged to get out, but Logan kept me in.
我无法像你一样一走了之 科尔比
I don't have your option, Colby, of walking away.
让我们去干掉他吧 老兄
Let's get this guy, man.
我需要你
I need you.
我不能回去 保罗
I can't go back, Paul.
你不用和他见面
You don't have to see the man.
你不用和他说话
You don't have to talk to him.
你要做的就是跟我一起走
All you have to do is walk with me.
等下
Wait.
等下 那里看着挺眼熟
Wait. That looks familiar.
前面这里左转
Make a left up here.
不对 不对 不对 该死
No. No, no, no. No. Damn.
咱们现在和在洛杉矶时一样 毫无新进展
We ain't any closer to Reggie than we were in Los Angeles.
好吧 我记得路过一家酒吧
All right, I remember passing a bar.
对 还有一家购物中心 你说过了
Yeah, and a strip mall. You said that already.
这里每隔九十米就有一家购物中心
There's a goddamn strip mall every 100 yards here.
感觉记忆就是这样的
It's sense memory.
不是 根本就是胡说八道 你耍我
No, it's bullshit is what it is. You're conning me.
没有
No.
-就是 -我没有
- Yeah. - I'm not.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们回码头重新再走一遍
All right, let's just head back to the dock and start again.
我们到此为止了
We're... we're done.
我回家 你回监狱
I'm going home. You're going back to jail.
就这样
That's it.
我们还有可能找到雷吉
We could still find Reggie.
-根本就没雷吉这个人 -有 有这个人
- There is no Reggie. - Yes! He exists.
那他到底在哪啊
Okay, so where is he, then, huh?
目前我只知道一个名字
Because all I got is a first name.
这就是我掌握的全部信息
Literally, that's all I have.
他在小哈瓦那认识个医生
He had a doctor in Little Havana.
好吧 我确实对他几乎一无所知
All right, I mean, I don't know shit about him,
但那个医生就是他获取羟考酮的来源
but that's where he got his Oxy...
我觉得是
I think.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我明白 没有名字的话 说了也白说
I know. Without a name, it's useless.
安珀 "小哈瓦那的黑心医生"
Amber, "Dirty doctor in Little Havana"
你应该一早就先告诉我这个
should have been the first thing out of your mouth.
我是联调局探员 我自有办法
I'm FBI. I can do something with that.
天呐
God damn.
就是说我不用回监狱了吧
That mean I'm not going back to jail?
暂时不用
Not yet.
那就是1066号♥文件吗
Is that the 1066?
对
Yep.
签了它 锡德的案子就了结了
Sign off, and we can close the book on Sid.
想聊聊今天的事情吗
Want to talk about what happened today?
我们审问过了索拉诺的所有手下
We got all Solano's guys in the hot box.
但没人说出卡里托是怎么知道我们要来的
No one's saying how Carlito knew we were coming.
我说的不是卡里托的事
Not talking about Carlito.
那个人朝你开枪 可你完全没注意
That guy opened up on you, and you didn't even notice.
只是因为你动作比我快而已
You just move faster than me.
麦克
Mike...
你当时站在沙漠里 数有多少只鸡
you were standing in the middle of the desert counting chickens.
写得不错
Looks good.
-我的天啊 -什么 是啊
- Holy shit. - Hmm? Oh, yeah.
不赖吧
Not bad, huh?
你居然有栋海滨别♥墅♥
You got a beach house.
局里给过我最好的住所是栋危房♥
The best place the Bureau ever put me was a crack house.
我第一次来洛杉矶时
You know, when I first hit LA,
局里把我丢在了范纳依斯
the Bureau, they dumped me off in Van Nuys--
一个色情片场隔壁的破地方
some shithole right next door to a porn set.
你说的是"斯塔格与塞普"吧
You're talking about Stagg and Sepulveda.
-你也在那住过吗 -住了八个月
- Oh, you lived there too? - Yeah. I did eight months.
我当时在查几个蒙古人的毒品交易
I was running crank for the Mongols.
局里说那个公♥寓♥"隔壁就有情♥色♥派对"
Bureau sold that apartment as "Next door to a sex party."
没错 就是那了
Ah. Yeah, that's the spot, man.
我跟你说 忙了一天之后
I tell you, after a long day in the field,
你在睡前还要听着
the last thing you need
几个小荡♥妇♥尖叫着"再用力"
is to hear some bimbo screaming, "Harder,"
穿墙入耳 那感觉你懂得
through the walls, you know?
世界真小啊
Well, small world.
科尔比 我这现在正好有个空房♥间
You know, Colby, I actually do have a room opening up here.
不 你没有了
No, you don't.
佩琪撤回了调任书
Paige pulled the transfer papers.
她不搬了
She's staying.
真的吗
Is that right?
看来我可以继续退休了
I guess I'm staying retired.
科尔比·摩尔
Colby Moore.
都知道我的身份啊
So much for my cover.
你脖子上的纹身
Tattoo on your neck.
是亚美尼亚十字 但是你并不是亚美尼亚人
It's an Armenian cross and you're not Armenian, so...
我想你就是上一个在萨基森家族里卧底的探员
I figure you're the last agent under the Sarkissian family.
是的 我在阿里手下干了一年后得到的
Yeah, I got it after my first year under with Ari--
以示尊重
sign of respect.
布里格斯说他制定了一项新计划
Briggs said he formulated a new plan.
我猜就是你了
I guess you're it.
我只是计划的一部分
I'm part of it.
愿意的话 你也可以加入
So are you, if you're up for it.
等会带我一个 我得先走了
Fill me in later. Got to run.
欢迎来到提华纳
你在搞什么
What the hell?
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here, man?
你跟踪我吗
You following me?
还以为你会和你的小女友
Figured I'd find you and your girl
去特卡特的哪个爱情小屋
in some Tecate love shack.
结果你跑来提华纳出海 带着一大堆...
Seafaring in Tijuana with a gang full of blow--
这可挺新鲜的
this--this is new.
回家吧
Go home.
你向卡里托出♥卖♥♥♥我们多久了
How long you been diming us out to Carlito?
我没出♥卖♥♥♥任何人 回家吧
I ain't been diming you out to nobody. Go home.
拜托 解释一下吧
Then, please, illuminate me.
是你向他通风报信的吗
You tell him we were shutting him down?
你做的太过火了 强尼
This is beyond, Johnny.
你已经越界了
This is beyond.
这就像你在想着法子
It's like you're trying to invent new ways
来证明自己的无能似的
to be incompetent.
回家吧 杰克
Go home, Jakes.
如果我是布里格斯 你就不会这样监视我了
If I was Briggs, you wouldn't be keeping tabs on me,
对吗
now, would you?
你确实不是布里格斯
You're not Briggs.
告诉我出什么事了 这到底是怎么回事
Tell me what's going on. Tell me what I'm looking at.
他会杀了露西娅
He's going to kill Lucia.
什么
What?
他知道我们的身份 他什么都知道了
He knows about us. He knows about all of us, okay?
老天
Jesus.
他知道麦克会突袭运输机
He knows Mike shut down the planes,
所以他让我来运毒品
so this is how he's got me moving the coke.
伙计 十六个小时内我得送到圣佩德罗
Look, man, I got 16 hours to get this to San Pedro.
要么逮捕我 不然就离这船远点
Either arrest me or get the hell off the boat, man.
好吧 你得通知你们的人
Okay, you got to tell your people.
-你说局里 -没错
- The Bureau? - Yeah.
那她死定了 伙计 我会搞定的
She'll be dead for sure, man. Look, I got it.
妈的
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表