剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
知道吗 伙计
then you know what, man?
那就帮我个忙 现在就崩了我
Do me a favor and blow me away right now.
你个白♥痴♥
You are stupid.
开枪 阿里 开枪 阿里
Do it, Ari. Do it, Ari.
开枪
Do it!
你是个疯子 老兄
You're a lunatic, man.
咱们来喝一杯
Let's have a drink.
为什么不呢
Why the hell not?
我跟你说 小子
Yeah, I'ma tell you, homeboy,
在九十年代你很难很快把车卖♥♥出去
in the '90s you couldn't jack them cars fast enough, man.
人人都抢着要那种磁带机
Everybody wanted that hot tape deck,
还有立体声音响 但现在
that hot stereo, you know, but nowadays,
工厂的问题导致那些高端货
the factory issue's just as good
极度稀缺 懂我意思吗
as the high-end shit, you feel me?
你想宰我
You're trying to rip me off right now.
别紧张 兄弟
Hey, whoa, relax, man.
谁也没想要宰谁
Ain't nobody trying to rip nobody off.
我给你一台一百块
Trying to give you, like, 100.
零售价我能卖♥♥一百一 混♥蛋♥
I get 110 retail, asshole.
我给你一百一台 混♥蛋♥
And I'm offering you 100 each, asshole.
-好吧 -成交吗
- All right. - Yeah, we good?
好 成交
Yeah, we good.
我去车里一趟 马上回来
Let me go to my car real quick.
-好的 -待在这儿
- All right. - Stay here.
你的朋友 他是个条子
Hey, your friend, he's a cop.
你说什么
Excuse me?
警♥察♥ 是哪种立体音响
Police. What kind of stereos?
好像是阿尔派还是什么
Uh, Alpine something I think.
挺好的 单价一百太高了
Yeah, yeah, that's fine. 100 is too much.
-相信我 他是条子 -听着 兄弟
- Believe me, he's a cop. - Listen, man.
我要赚一千大洋呢
I'm about to make $1,000 here.
快点滚开
Get out of here, huh?
你以为他为什么要给你做这笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
Why do you think he gives a good deal?
他喜欢你的脸吗 不 不是
He likes your face? No, he doesn't.
在美国 加利福尼亚州
In the State of California, USA,
赃物价值超过950美元的
stolen property more than 950 bucks,
属于重偷窃罪 是重罪
it's grand theft, felony offense.
真的吗
Really?
如果你想赚点钱 我认识人
Maybe you want to make some money, I know a guy.
如果你想去蹲监狱 一百这个价钱不错
Maybe you want to visit prison. 100's a very good price.
小麦
Mikey.
我把你要的带来了
I got what you need.
是这样的 我数错了
Know what? I miscounted.
我只有九台音响 我拿九百就好
I only have nine stereos, so I'll just take $900.
好吧 要不然这样
Okay, I'll tell you what,
我看你人不错 就是现在混得惨了点
you look like a nice guy who fell on some hard times,
我准备付你九百 然后再多给你...
so I'ma give you that 900, and I'ma throw in,
五十块 就当是积德行善了
like, an extra 50 on some, like, community service shit,
懂不 因为我喜欢你
you feel me, 'cause I like you.
我看这样
You know what?
我觉得我还是不要了
I think I'm gonna pass.
等等 等等 兄弟 再商量商量嘛
Oh, hold on, hold on, man. We can make something work out.
事实上你得跟我走 我是洛杉矶警♥察♥
Matter of fact, you're coming with me. I'm LAPD.
我要离开这儿了 懂吗
I'm gonna walk out of here, okay?
这可不行
That's not how this works. Ah!
好吧
Okay.
兄弟 刚才你简直帅呆了
Oh, man! You were awesome in there!
我...我得离开了 好吗
Just--I had to get out of there, all right?
谢了 谢谢你的帮助
Thanks. Thank you for your help.
这种交易我确实没什么经验...
I don't really have too much experience with--
多学学就好了 兄弟 我叫范
Yeah, yeah, you will learn, man. I'm Vin.
我是麦克 听着 兄弟
Hey. Mike. Listen, man.
你真的能帮我处理那批音响吗
Hey, can you really help me move those stereos?
我可以帮你处理掉
Yeah, yeah, I can move your crap.
给我五成提成怎么样
Maybe a 50% fee.
你懂功夫
Hey, you know kung fu.
这不是功夫
It's not kung fu.
真是酷毙了 兄弟 你从哪里学的
That was freaking cool, man. How do you learn that shit?
我以前在电影里拍武打戏
I used to do fight scenes in movies.
不是吧哥们 这是我的梦想 做特技演员
Shut up, man. That's my dream, doing stunts.
有艘游艇也不错
Or owning a cruise ship.
麦克
Hey, Mike.
你知道怎么开枪吗
Hey, uh, so you know how to shoot a gun?
知道
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
你可以从楼上跳下来
And, uh, you can jump off buildings?
可以
Yup.
你会玩炸♥弹♥ 炸飞东西吗
And, uh, you can blow things up?
理论上可以
Technically.
太好了 兄弟
Excellent, man.
明天到我家来
Just come to my home tomorrow.
我有活给你干
I've got some work for you.
热气腾腾 新鲜出炉
Hot and ready.
我不想吃煎饼 戴尔
I don't want pancakes, Dale.
差点烧掉整个房♥子就为了吃顿
From the woman who almost burnt the house down
像样的早餐的女人如是说
trying to get a decent breakfast.
怎么了
What's up?
我要赶不上飞机了 还找不到我该死的证件
I'm late for my flight, and I can't find my goddamn ID.
查理 如果你再多睡一点点
You know, Charlie, if you slept just a little bit more,
你可能就不会那么丢三落四了
you might not lose your stuff so easily.
是么
Yeah?
我...好吧
I--okay.
麦克 古斯蒂的事怎么样了
Hey, Mike, how'd it go with Gusti?
事实上他自称范 你的计划顺利极了
He goes by Vin, actually, and your plan worked like a charm.
希望如此
I hope so.
我的胳膊因为某个李小龙还在疼着呢
My arm still hurts from that Bruce Lee shit.
办案嘛 受点伤难免的 对吧
Real case, real problems, right?
我现在要去见他 他说有活给我
I'm going to see him now, says he has some work for me.
哪种活
What kind of work?
不确定 但我会摸进他的后备箱看看
Not sure, but I'm getting in that trunk.
找到了 我走了
I got it. I'm out.
你就不能休息一天
Don't you think your oxy shipment
再去买♥♥那批羟考酮吗
could wait a day for you to recoup?
我的目标不是羟考酮 我是追查杰曼的下落
I'm not after the oxy, I'm after Germaine,
我越早把这批货运出去
and the quicker I get this shipment out,
我就可以越早抓到这个混♥蛋♥
the quicker I get this asshole.
说了一百遍了 不用 谢谢
No, thank you, for the hundredth time.
更喜欢吃可丽饼吗
More of a crepe girl?
-不用 谢谢 -听着...借过
- No, thank you. - Look-- excuse me.
抱歉 有东西在楼上忘拿了
Sorry, forgot something upstairs.
布里格斯 我今天就要见卡里托了 兄弟
Briggs, I gotta meet Carlito, man.
请你告诉我你有计划了
Please tell me you have a plan.
你好
Hello?
我是麦克
Hey. I'm Mike.
古斯蒂 你朋友到了
Gusti, your friend's here.
我就来
I'm coming.
你哪来的
Where you from?
你是指我是从洛杉矶哪里来 还是原籍哪里
Do you mean in L.A. or originally,
还是说你指什么
or what do you mean?
我只是没话找话聊聊
I'm just trying to make conversation.
纽约北部
New York, upstate.
你去过达奇斯县吗
You been to Dutchess County?
我去过那边的一个马术营
I used to go to a horsemanship camp up there.
你还会骑马
Oh, you ride horses?
过去常骑
I used to.
洛杉矶有很多地方可以...
There's plenty of places in L.A. you can--
古斯蒂 你朋友来了
Gusti, your friend is here!
我来了 你怎么样 兄弟
I'm here. Hey, how are you, man?
-挺好 你呢 -挺好 挺好
- Good, you? - Good, good.
这位是麦蒂逊 我老婆
This is Madison, my wife.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表