剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
只有你能阻止森林大火
Only you can prevent forest fires.
我只想说 你想戒的话也能做到
All I'm saying is, you can do this too if you want.
少说这种冠冕堂皇的话了 麦克
Spare me the condescension, Mike.
你不是这种人
You're better than this.
你根本都不了解我
You know, you don't even know me.
你不是我的朋友
You're not my friend.
出去 你走吧
Just get out. Just go, all right?
出去
Just get out!
娘娘腔
Stupid pussy.
你个混♥蛋♥瘾君子废柴
You asshole junkie loser!
我以为自己能一直逃下去
I just thought I could keep running and running, you know?
我本该回来 把事情都整理清楚
I'd come home, I'd have it all figured out.
你和孩子的事 但我却...
You and the baby. But instead, I...
我真不该骗你 保罗
I never should have lied to you, Paul.
但我只觉得被你
But I just felt cornered
被这一切孤立了
by you, by all of it.
求你说句话
Please say something.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
什么
What?
为什么过了这么久
Why, after all this time...
你要告诉我这些事
are you telling me any of this?
我已经哀悼了我们的孩子
I--I already mourned our baby.
我以为你会想知道
I thought you'd want to know.
我自己都是一团乱
I'm barely above water.
这不是我们的事
This isn't about us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我本该陪着你
I should have been there for you.
我当时不知道
I didn't know.
我不是回来伤害你的
I didn't come in here to hurt you.
我回来是因为你是我最好的朋友
I came in here because you're my best friend,
而我...
And I--
厌倦了说谎
I'm tired of lying.
受够了
So tired.
进球了
Goal!
有人在敲门
Somebody's at the door.
别担心 他会走的
Oh, don't worry. He'll go away.
听着不像要走的样子啊
Doesn't sound like he's going away.
等一下
Give me a sec.
也许我该走了
Maybe I should go, huh?
别走 你留下
No. You stay.
怎么这么久才开门
Hey. What the hell took so long?
你还问我 现在可是凌晨三点
What took so long? It's 3:00 A.M.
是吗 三点怎么了
No shit, it's 3:00 A.M.
不行 你不能这样想来就来 这不是你家
No, you don't just roll up in here like you own the place.
你的房♥租是我付的 伊娃
I pay your rent, Eva.
我不需要你的倒霉房♥租
I don't need your stupid rent money.
我不需要你的破钱 我也不需要你
I don't need it. I don't need you.
谁在里面
Who's in there?
没有人 就我一个 你回家吧 哈维
No one. It's just me. Go home, Javi.
-说实话 -快出去
- Tell me the truth. - Get out out of here!
哈维 该死
Javi! Goddamn it.
停下 住手
Stop, stop!
我不在的时候 你用卫星电♥话♥给我们打电♥话♥
While I'm gone you give us a call on the sat phone.
如果敢做别的 你就走人
Anything else, you're sacked.
如果有需要 我的客户会给你打电♥话♥
My clients call you if they need you.
你要是打给他们 你就走人
You call them, you're sacked.
还有如果我少了即使一块钱...
And if one dollar goes missing--
我就走人 明白
I'm sacked. Yeah.
不 你就是死人了 明白了吗
No, you're dead. You clear?
当然了 杰曼 那个
Sure, Germaine. Listen, man.
你还不能离开这里
You can't leave town yet.
你说啥
Sorry?
不是你说的吗
Wasn't it you making all that noise
保障我来去美国的自♥由♥
about getting me clear on U.S. Soil?
我听了你的才雇了你
That was your whole pitch.
现在又跟我说我不能走了
How you telling me now I can't go, son?
你知道斯威格如何看我
You saw how Swiggy looked at me.
就好像我是个仆人 而且主人名叫斯威格
Like I was the frickin' help and his name is Swiggy.
他怎么就成了你最高级的客户
I can't imagine he's your highest-end client.
我想说的就是 如果要这些人尊敬我的话
All I'm saying is that if these guys are going to respect me,
得让他们看到我站在你身旁
they need to meet me standing next to you.
如果他们在现金房♥看到我
They meet me in some cash house
满头大汗就穿了一条内♥裤♥
all sweaty in cover-alls,
他们会把我当成运货的马仔
they're going to look at me like I'm a pack animal.
你的工作
Your whole job
就是把钱从一个地方运到另一个地方
is to move money from one place to another place.
你就是个运货的畜生 运货的驴子
You are a pack animal. You're a donkey.
好吧 拿我喂狼吧 你有这个权利
All right. Throw me to the wolves, it's your prerogative.
那是
Absolutely.
但你的客户难道不希望
But don't you think your clients want to know
他们的货被好好对待吗
that they're in good hands?
难道不希望他们的货
That when their money gets dropped off
被卸在迈阿密椰林的复♥式♥房♥里
in some split-level in Coconut Grove,
而杰曼·马斯登负责掌管一切
Germaine Marsden's approval is all over the project,
要我我肯定希望这样
'cause I know I would.
我有点想念自己单干了
I'm beginning to remember why I work alone.
你到底在暗示什么
What exactly are you suggesting?
跟你们说 这是最糟糕的了
I'm telling you, guy, this is the worst.
你花了好几年想爬到顶上去
You spend years trying to get to the top,
现在又要点头哈腰俯首称臣
then you got to lower yourself down
热脸贴人家冷屁♥股♥了
and plant a fat kiss on some guy's ass.
别这么说 又不是让你挨家挨户去求人家
Aw, come on man, it's not like you're going door to door, man.
是这些人来找你
These guys are coming to you.
位高权重的人
Men with power.
什么位什么权 这些人就是些猪脑子
What power? What these guys got is shit for brains.
蓝衣服的黑鬼买♥♥了枪去杀红衣服的黑鬼
The blacks in blue buying guns to kill the blacks in red,
韩国人恨中国人 墨西哥人 萨尔瓦多人
the Koreans hate the Chinese, Mexicans, Salvadorians.
墨西哥人和萨尔瓦多人还有什么区别吗
What's even the difference between a Mexican and a Salvadorian?
-我不知道 -谁在乎啊
- I don't know. - Who cares, who cares?
让他们自己崩死自己好了
You know, let them shoot themselves.
就让他们自相残杀
Let them shoot each other, you know?
只要他们用的是萨基森家族的武器
As long as they're using Sarkissian steel, right?
又来了一群冷屁♥股♥要亲
Ah, look. More asses to kiss.
撅好嘴
Pucker up.
索托街头帮 你就是哈维尔吧
Soto Street Vatos, you must be Javier.
我叔叔经常夸你母亲
My uncle says very nice things about your mother.
他怎么在这里
What the hell is this fool doing here?
伙计 昨天晚上是个误会
Hey, brother, man, that was just a misunderstanding last night.
闭嘴 傻♥逼♥
Shut your face, fool.
这是怎么回事
What's this about?
怎么着 难道你想说是她想要
What, are you acting like she even want
你前面的"金针菇"昂起头来的吗
your fronting punk-ass wannabe gang-banger bullshit?
怎么了想找事 小矮子
What, do you want to step to me or something, little man?
小矮子
Little man.
来啊 傻♥逼♥
Bring it, puto.
吃鸡♥巴♥吧 黑鬼
Lick my balls, mayate.
知道吗 这下你真的搞砸了
See? Now you done messed up real good.
别这样 你想死在这吗
Come on, you want to die today?
你们要像刚才那样不尊敬我吗
You're going to disrespect me, huh, just like that?
是吗
Is that right?
阿里 我告诉你 在你地盘上是你走运
Ari, I'm telling you, you were lucky we're in your hood.
幸运吗 我可不觉得
Lucky? I'm not lucky.
一枪爆了你会溅的我的新地毯上到处都是
I gotta blow your burrito all over my brand-new rug.
哈维 不如我们把枪收起来
Javi. Why don't we just put the guns away?
不就是个女人吗 而且你们寡不敌众
It's just puss, right? Plus, you're outnumbered.
你们最好小心点
Shit. You better watch your ass.
在这或者出门在外 亚达米安
From here on out, Adamian.
我记仇
I don't forget shit.
你最好记着 混♥蛋♥
You better not forget, asshole.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表