剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
经过洛杉矶到圣巴巴拉
driven past LA to Santa Barbara,
就能及时回来
and still got back
在码头和我碰头 看到古斯蒂
in time to meet me at the docks and see Gusti.
这得要十个小时以上的车程
Yeah, that's over ten hours of driving.
有点赶 但是很有可能
It's a stretch, but it's possible.
-差不多 -没错
- Barely. - Exactly.
而且布里格斯那天迟到了
And Briggs was late that day.
-我们走吧 -去哪儿
- We got to go. - Go where?
圣巴巴拉
Santa Barbara.
燃料供应站附近肯定有海岸警卫队
All right, a fueling station means Coast Guard.
也就是说会有摄像头
Coast Guard means cameras.
所有事情都会被录下来
This whole thing could be on tape.
要是我们到了却发现一无所获呢
What if we get there and there's nothing?
那我就放弃
Then I'll drop it, okay?
再也不提这件事
I'll shut up about all this.
麦克 我不知道你沙林毒气的案子怎么样了
Mike, I don't know about your sarin, man,
但我知道布里格斯昨晚没回来
but I do know Briggs didn't come home last night,
索托街头帮正在召集所有人
and now Soto Street's calling everybody in and--
我也不知道 也许你是对的
Look, I don't know. Maybe you could be right, man.
也许有大事要发生了
Maybe something's up.
他们知道不该看的不要看
They know how to keep their eyes closed
不该说的不要说
and their mouths shut.
你的员工不会经手金钱
So your employees won't be handling the money.
不会 他们有这个能力
No. I mean, they could.
也许还能干得不错
They'd probably do a fine job.
但是只有我能处理现金 管理账户
But only I handle the cash and manage the accounts.
资金什么时候能到位
How long until the funds are accessible?
跟其他银行一样 二十四小时
Like any other bank-- 24 hours.
你要给我数百万 对吗
I mean, you're handing me millions, right?
它们可不会自己数数 听我说
It's not gonna count itself. Listen
这个笨蛋给我们省了好多事
This numbskull's gonna make it easy for us.
他还真把钱带来给我们
I mean, he literally brings the money to us.
我们清点完 登记好
We count it, catalog it,
就把钱送去美联储
send it to the Federal freakin' Reserve.
同时观察他向哪里电汇存款
In the meantime, we see where he wires funds,
写支票给谁 甚至是对着哪部毛♥片♥撸管
who he's writing checks to, even what pornos he's jerking off to,
不用杰曼也能查到
all without Germaine.
我不会让你抓到他的
I'm not letting you have him.
你想折腾我 随你
You want to be punitive, fine.
不过你也抓不到保罗
You're not gonna get Paulo,
因为他现在是杰克的人
'cause now he belongs to Jakes,
不是杰曼
not Germaine.
你把我逼进死胡同了
You're backing me into a corner.
得了吧 是你把我逼进死胡同才对
Oh, come off it. You backed me in a corner.
我是在把我们拉出来
I'm just backing us out.
你觉得他们会有兴趣吗
You think this is something they might be interested in?
如果你跟我说的话能兑现
I think if what you're telling me bears out,
他们没兴趣就太蠢了
they would be fools not to.
那样你的联络网就能保持完整
So your network stays intact.
所以你准备把这个交给烟酒火器管理局
And you're prepared to hand this over to ATF?
它还是你的
It's all yours,
只要你遵守交易条件
as long as you keep your end of the deal.
那条件是什么
And what end is that?
你知道我们现在是什么处境吗 查理
You know what we got here, Charlie?
我们现在就是一场闹剧
We got ourselves a proper little farce.
你抓我 他们让你放我走
You grab me, they make you let me go.
你抓我 他们让你放我走
You grab me, they make you let me go.
就像一直进进出出
It's all running through doors
却从来没有在走廊上遇见一样
and never quite meeting in the hallway.
现在就是在走廊上 杰曼
This is the hallway, Germaine.
没有门再让你进进出出了
There are no more doors to run through.
我想你并不理解
Ah, see, I don't think you quite fathom
我的安排的用意
the nature of my arrangement.
你动不了我
You can't touch me.
戴尔·詹金斯 你的朋友
Dale Jenkins, your friend--
他的真名叫戴尔·杰克
his real name is Dale Jakes,
他是一名联邦探员
and he's a federal agent.
今天早上他挖走了你最高端的客户
And just this morning he stole your top client--
保罗·卡瓦尔坎蒂
Paulo Cavalcanti.
-胡说 -什么意思
- That's bollocks. - I don't know what that means.
意思就是你满嘴瞎话
That means you're full of shit.
是吗
Am I?
你个小婊♥子♥
You little bitch.
我早就应该把你从窗台上扔下去
I should have dropped you from a ledge when I had the chance.
不过这次我认了
I'll give it to you, though.
你应该能接受这个惩罚 对吧
You can take the punishment, can't you?
你应该感到骄傲
You should be proud of that.
也许你甚至会喜欢呢
I don't know. Maybe you even like it.
但我注意到
But I did notice...
你的肚子没有隆起
You don't have a big old belly.
孩子没了 对吧
Things didn't work out in the baby department, huh?
是我害的吗
Oh, was that my fault?
很好
Good.
来啊 查理
Come on, Charlie.
来啊
Come on.
打我一拳
Give me one...
为了你死去的孩子
for your little dead baby.
你以为我蠢吗
You think I'm stupid?
你想指控我滥用暴♥力♥
You're angling for a brutality charge.
那些不会今天发生 混♥蛋♥
That shit ain't happening today, scumbag.
审讯时再见
I'll see you at trial.
你怎么样
Hey. How you doing?
我在脑海里揍了他上千次
I beat the shit out of him a thousand times in my head.
我们会再谈这件事的 好吗
We're gonna talk about it, okay?
该死
Damn it.
出什么事了
What's going on?
哈维昨天晚上没回家
Javi didn't come home last night.
你觉得他还在那个女孩那儿吗
You think he's still dealing with that girl?
我们派人去了那
We sent people there.
一个人都没有 只有血
No one was there-- just blood.
你知道吗 我以前也曾经回家很晚
Look, I used to stay out late too, you know?
只是在外面犯蠢
Just out being stupid.
我妈也很担心 但我始终也没事
My mom was worried, but I was always okay.
担心是母亲的天性
It's a mother's job to worry.
说实话 太太 我不认为
Honestly, senorita, I don't think anything
有什么可以让他离开你的卷饼
could keep him away from your carnitas.
-他不会有事的 好吗 -好
-He'll be fine, all right? - Okay.
太太
Senora?
你有个包裹
You got a package.
谁寄来的
Package from who?
哈维
Javi!
不 哈维 不
No, Javi, no!
这怎么可能
Como puede ser?
我一直在想你
So I have been thinking about you a lot,
这很奇怪
which is weird,
因为我们彼此都还不认识
because we don't even know each other,
所以我得脑补一下 就像疯狂填词一样
so I have to fill in the blanks, like a game of "Mad Libs."
那你想出什么来了
And what did you come up with?
我的第一个故事基本上都是脏话
Well, my first story was mostly dirty words.
听起来像回事
Yeah. Sounds about right.
但我后来想
But then I figured
你可能是职业运动员或志愿消防员
professional athlete/volunteer firefighter.
你猜的真准 我还会做饭
You nailed it. And I cook.
-问路 -我们到哪了
- Ask for directions? - Where are we?
所以你打算告诉我吗
So are you gonna tell me?
关于我
About me?
是啊
Uh, yeah, yeah.
我是 我是个银行家
I...I bank. I'm a banker.
我猜这样我们两个都变成恶棍了
Guess that makes us both villains, huh?
你不会真觉得我是个恶棍吧
You don't really think I'm a villain, do you?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表