剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
I was looking for patterns,
结果令我大吃一惊
and at the time, it blew me away.
全都摆在眼前 不过这也是必然
It was all there, but of course it was all there.
我照自己的想法画了幅路线图
I drew a road map to my mind,
然后扔在那等布里格斯找到它
and I left it out for Briggs to find it.
你认为是布里格斯在运沙林毒气吗
You think Briggs is the one that's moving the sarin gas?
我就是这么想的
That's exactly what I think.
这么长时间我都被他的把戏骗了
This whole time I've been convinced of magic.
现在 我要去找这背后的机关了
Well, now I'm... I'm gonna start looking for the wires.
不 特文叔叔
Oh, no, Uncle Tev.
他就像我的父亲
He was a father to me.
真不敢相信他就这么死了
I can't believe now he's gone.
-听起来怎么样 -烂
- How did that sound? - Terrible.
我只能哭成这样了
Hey, I can only rub my eyes so much.
我都把自己弄得跟个瘾君子似的了
I start to look like a marijuana smoker.
阿里 你小时候养过狗吗
Ari, did you ever have a dog when you were a kid?
想想狗死了的时候 你是什么感受
Think about how you felt when it died.
小时候 我妈养了两条西班牙长耳猎犬
When I was a boy, my mother had two cocker spaniels--
-奈莉和雅娜 -你看吧
- Nelly and Yana. - See?
我把它们绑了裹包里 然后扔河里去了
I tie them in a bag and throw them in the river.
他们一直在叫
They never stop barking.
坐 坐
Nstel, nstel.
不 马尔顿
Oh, no, Martun.
特文叔叔... 他就像我父亲
Uncle Tev-- he was a father to me.
不敢相信他就这样死了
I can't believe now he's gone.
你父亲和你叔叔都是我最好的朋友
Your father and your uncle were my best friends,
你也知道 如今...
and, you know, today...
特文为了我们和家族做出的贡献
we have to be proud of what Tevan did
我们都为之骄傲
for us and our community.
别难过 阿里
No sadness, Ari.
-不要悲伤 -对
- No sadness. - No.
我可以做得到
I can do that for you.
好 一切都就位了吗
Yeah. Everything is in place?
是的
Ah, yeah.
马洛克和哈迪克在殡仪馆
Marouk and Hardik are at the funeral home.
他们弄了个奔驰SL级别的棺材...
They got a Mercedes SL casket--
外层硬木 内里绵柔
hardwood on the outside, nice pillowy inside.
老大 你没想过推迟葬礼吗
Boss, have you thought about postponing this funeral?
-什么 -如果索托街头帮想打击萨基森家族
- What? - If Soto Street wants to hit the Sarkissians,
这就是最佳的时间地点了
there is no better time or place.
整个家族都会到场
The whole family's gonna be there.
-葬礼是神圣的 -没错
- Funerals are sacred. - Yes.
对 那是对像你这样的正派的人而言
Yes, to men of honor, like yourself,
但他们可是索托街头帮啊
but this is Soto Street we're talking about.
他们是一群野蛮人
They're a bunch of savages.
恕我直言 就算你不推迟葬礼
All due respect, if you won't postpone,
至少多布置几个守卫
at least post guards.
-伙计 -他说得对
- Guy... - He is right.
布置几个守卫
Post guards...
让他们待在暗处
but make them invisible.
别让任何人注意到他们的存在
No one can feel their presence.
要是担心哈维·阿♥拉♥布纳捣乱
If we're worried about Javi Arrabuena,
我们就该先下手为强
we should hit him first.
那样的话 我叔叔安息的时候
That way, he's licking his wounds
他还在舔舐伤口
while we lay my uncle to rest.
一时战起 一时安宁
There's a time for war. There's a time for peace.
我去和特拉♥萨♥·阿♥拉♥布纳谈谈
I will talk to Teresa Arrabuena.
这该死的世仇该有个了断了
This bullshit feud has to come to an end.
-干杯 -干杯
- Genats. - Genats.
干杯
Genats.
好了各位 我们只有不到一天的时间
All right, guys, we have less than 24 hours
把这个地方布置得井井有条
to get this place fully operational.
也就是说明天早上八点
That means by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning,
从街上随便走进来个老太太
some old lady ought to be able to walk off the street,
她要能够得到个账户 然后离开
get a checking account, and walk out.
如果有任何的纰漏 比如地毯没有固定
If anything's out of place, if the carpet's not tacked down,
比如油漆还没干 都可能会惊动目标
if the paint is wet, it's gonna spook our target,
到时候我会很不爽
and I will be very upset.
相信我 她不爽起来很可怕
And trust me. You do not want to see her upset.
是的 开始吧
No. Let's go.
戴金信托银行
董事长戴尔·詹金斯
董事长戴尔·詹金斯
董事长戴尔·詹金斯
董事长戴尔·詹金斯
董事长戴尔·詹金斯
董事长戴尔·詹金斯
董事长戴尔·詹金斯
索托街
要知道 你正在越过一条看不见的线
You know, here you're crossing an invisible line.
哥们儿 大多走出这一步的人
Most people that cross this line, homes...
都是回不了头的 你懂我的意思吗
they don't cross back, you hear?
我懂
I hear you.
我就直说了吧
Yo, I'm gonna be straight.
要是换作是我 我就直接干掉你了事
If it was up to me, I would have just cut your ass up.
但我妈挺喜欢你的 算你走运
But my mom, she likes you, so that's that.
你妈妈挺好的 伙计
Yeah, your mom seems all right, man.
她哪里只是"挺好" 她是个圣人
Yo, she ain't "All right." She's a saint.
这条街上的人能有今天全都拜我妈所赐
Only reason people on this block got shit is 'cause of my moms.
当年市政♥府♥想把这块地变成公♥寓♥区
City wanted to turn this whole place into condos,
被我妈摆平了
but Moms backed 'em down.
她怎么做到的
How'd she do that?
当时有个臭婊♥子♥女议员
It was all that bitch-ass councilwoman.
她不肯停止计划
Wouldn't lay off, you know,
我妈就叫我去她办公室给她看个盒子
so she sent me to her office to show her the box
里面装着她女儿的脑袋
that her daughter's head would come in.
不是吧
No shit, huh?
真的
No shit.
你喜欢卷饼吗
Yo, you like carnitas?
喜欢
Yeah.
那就好 我妈做的卷饼绝对你是见过最棒的
Good, 'cause my mom's the most "Feed me" cook you ever met.
不骗你
No joke.
妈妈
Mama.
你好 饿了吧[西语]Hola. Tienes hambre?
没有 妈妈 我还好[西语]No, Mama. Estoy bien.
别傻了 来吃点吧 拿着[西语]No seas estúpido. Necesitas comer. Ten.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你也要我逼你吃吗
Do I have to twist your arm too?
不 不用 我在街角就闻到香味了
No. No, I, uh--I smelled it from around the corner.
你妈妈 她会烹饪吗
Your mother-- does she cook?
她会啊 她会
Yeah, she did. She did.
不过我们没以前那么亲密了
You know, we're not that close anymore.
她不太赞成我的生活方式
She doesn't really approve of my lifestyle.
我失去了我的第一个儿子
I lost my first son to this world...
就在我丈夫管理索托街头帮的时候
Back when my husband ran Soto Street.
我理解你母亲的顾虑
I understand your mother's position.
他不想失去自己的孩子
She doesn't want to bury her boy,
但是她没有直面我们的真实生活
but she doesn't face the realities of our life.
她看到了 又扭过头去
She sees, and she looks away.
我就不会
I don't.
自从我接管索托街头帮
And ever since I took over Soto Street,
我就没断送过一个孩子
I haven't lost one more son.
对吗 我的孩子
Isn't that right, mi'jo?
强尼 你的本名是"约翰"还是"胡安"
Johnny, are you "John" Or "Juan"?
事实上是乔瑟
Jose, actually,
但人家就一直叫我乔
but I was "Joe" coming up,
后来别人经常把我和一间厕所弄混
and then something happened between me and a toilet.
那不重要 我们还是不说了
It's not important. We don't have to talk about it.
怪不得呢 哥们儿
That explains everything, homey.
原来你的名字是照厕所取的啊
You were named after a toilet, huh?
你看上去更像乔瑟而不是厕所
Well, you look more like a Jose than a toilet.
-那我们就叫你乔瑟 -好的
- We'll call you "Jose." - Okay.
你随便叫我什么都好
You can call me whatever you want,
只要让我能一直吃到这些卷饼
as long as these carnitas keep coming.
-好呀 -真是美味
- Okay. - They're so good.
哈维尔
Javier...
我跟马尔顿·萨基森谈过了
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表