剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
一有机会 你就越过我说话
Every chance you get, you overstep me.
他刚说要杀了他
He just said he's going to kill him.
-我们要通知战术小队 -不行
- We should call tac. - No.
-你好 -你来做什么
- Hi. - What are you doing here?
-那我告辞了 -别 别
- I think I'll go. - No, no, no, no.
-我们准备走了 -我们到这里来谈生意
- We're gonna go. - We came here to talk business.
就因为某人要泡妞 就得走了吗
We're going to leave because of a hookup?
看来你喜欢粗暴一点
So you like it rough?
来吧 女士
Come on, mama.
你打断了我的鼻子
You broke my nose.
吉恩 卡什 这是我朋友戴尔
Gene, Cash, this is my boy Dale,
之前跟你们提过的
the guy I was telling you about.
我需要更多货
I need more supply.
查理丢了羟考酮
Charlie's missing oxy, man.
是这房♥子里的人拿的 问题是谁拿的
Someone in the house. Question is, who?
这位是麦迪逊 我老婆
This is Madison, my wife.
我真的需要那颗药 麦克
I really needed that pill, Mike.
我不知道你是怎么知道的 但是谢谢
I don't know how you knew, but thanks.
这就是自♥由♥的感觉
This is what freedom feels like.
你快把煎饼淹死了
You're drowning those damn pancakes.
我才没有
I am not drowning anything.
我就喜欢这么吃
This is how I like 'em.
要是我时日不多了
I guess if my clock was running out,
我也会狂吃甜食的
I'd be smothering shit in sugar too.
说到时日不多
About that, uh, about that clock running out, ahem,
这次行动很顺利 对吧
this arrangement's been good, right?
杰克几天后过来和杰曼见面
I mean, Jakes comes in a few days, meets Germaine,
你们了结这一切 查理获胜
you wrap up the whole mess, Charlie's victorious.
说重点
Get to the point.
别抓我回去
Let me stay out.
我可以当联调局的线人
Come on, I'll be an informant for the FBI.
帮你抓坏人
I'll help you take down assholes.
事情没那么简单 安珀
It's not that easy, Amber.
-就是这么简单 -不 没有
- Yeah, it is. - No, it's not.
-我见过 -好吧
- I've seen it. - Okay.
-怎么样 -是啊
- Okay. - Right.
你做做工作
You just wave your little wand,
我就是线人了
and I'm a CI.
我爸是个黑♥手♥党♥
You know, my dad was a wise guy.
那种实打实的黑帮成员吗
What, like a real-deal mobster?
实打实的
Like real deal.
收保护费 敲诈勒索
Running protection, extortion,
干的都是那种事
that kind of stuff.
我十四岁的时候 他和另一个家族
When I was 14, he got into some crazy beef
不知因为什么杠上了
with another family over lord knows what.
他们要杀他
They wanted to kill him.
我爸没打算逃
My dad, he's not going to run.
他不是胆小鬼
He's not a rat.
我了解他
I know this.
我是个孩子 不想没有爸爸
I'm a kid. I don't want a dead dad.
所以有一天 联调局接到一通匿名电♥话♥
So one day, the FBI gets an anonymous call.
来到我家
Come to the house,
在地下室的房♥梁上发现了十万块钱
find 100 grand hidden in the rafters in the basement.
他被判在雷布鲁克监狱服刑十五到二十年
Doing 15 to 20 in Ray Brook.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的亲爹吗
You dimed your own dad?
我那是救了他
I saved him.
老天 查理
God damn, Charlie.
那真是...
That's some...
现实版《所罗门的判决》啊
Judgment of Solomon shit right there.
我每周都送他一个这个
I send him one of these every week
来表达我对他的关心
to show him that I care.
这是个青蛙
It's a frog.
象征一路顺风什么的
It symbolizes safe travels or something.
我必须送你回去 安珀
I have to send you back, Amber.
无关私人恩怨
It's not personal.
希望你能知道这一点
I want you to know that.
你怀念过吗
Do you ever miss it?
-怀念模特生涯吗 -对
- Do I miss modeling? - Yeah.
不怀念
No.
肯定很忙碌吧
Must be some kind of rush.
站在台上 受众人瞩目的生活
You know, being onstage, being the center of attention.
你主要担心别摔跤就行
You mostly concentrate on not tripping.
你可以接着干啊
You could still do it, you know?
你是什么人 麦克
What are you, Mike?
什么
What?
知道我是什么人吗
You know what I am?
我是一个用吸盘把46厘米长的
I am 18 inches of carbon fiber and titanium
碳纤维钛钢假肢接到残肢上的人
attached to a residual limb by a suction cup.
用吸盘啊 麦克
A suction cup, Mike.
人们看我的时候
When people look at me,
他们眼里的不是模特
they don't see a model.
而是一个截肢的残疾人
They see an amputee.
在我眼里不是
That's not what I see.
那是你没仔细看
You're not looking hard enough.
要来点吗
Want to spark it?
见鬼 古斯蒂回来了
Shit. Gusti.
我们为什么要躲他
Hey, why are we hiding?
他不准我♥干♥这种事
He doesn't approve of this.
你不能这样
You cannot do this.
托罗斯想杀了你
Okay, Toros wants you dead.
没错 但阿里不想我死
Yes, Toros does. Ari doesn't.
我听见阿里的话了 布里格斯
I heard Ari, Briggs.
我当时听着呢
I was listening.
他也就维护了你十秒钟
He defended you for ten seconds.
那就说明我能说服他
Mm-hmm, which means I can convince him.
不行 布里格斯 别人给你一枪爆头了
No, Briggs, just how are you gonna do that
你还怎么说服他
with a bullet in your head?
-得了吧 -布里格斯 不行
- Come on. - Briggs, no.
托罗斯想除掉你
Toros wants you in the ground.
还想让我上他的床
And he wants me in his bed.
这两件事我都不希望发生
And I don't want either of those things to happen.
那你希望怎样
What do you want to happen?
我们把他们一锅端了
We take 'em all down at once.
来次钓鱼执法
Set up a buy bust.
一次性搞定托罗斯 阿里
Okay, we take down Toros, Ari,
甚至是特文叔叔
even uncle Tev all at the same time.
你好像忘了个人
I think you're forgetting somebody.
马尔顿怎么办
What about Martun?
如果我们把他整个组织都端了
If we take down his entire organization,
他还有什么
what's he got?
如果真要这么干的话
Okay, if we were to do this,
那还得拉上杰克和强尼
we would need Jakes and Johnny on board,
而他们俩现在对我意见可不小啊
and they're not exactly in love with me right now, you know?
就跟他们说是我的计划 是我的决定
We tell them it's my plan. It's my call.
好吧
Okay.
就这样
Well.
我想让他们三个人同时出现
I want to get all three of them in the room at once:
托罗斯 阿里
Toros, Ari,
还有马尔顿的心腹 特文·亚达米安
and Martun's right-hand man, Tevan Adamian.
阿里可能在南希酒吧见过你 杰克
Well, uh, Ari might recognize you from Nancy's, Jakes,
你就做监控的工作吧 避免和他碰面
so we'd have you oversee ops, nothing face-to-face.
强尼 你扮演买♥♥家
Johnny, you'd be our buyer.
对 你可以装成十八街黑帮的人
Yeah, I'm thinking Barrio 18.
他们和救世鳟鱼帮
They've been trading blows with, uh,
近几个月正在交火
Mara Salvatrucha for the past few months,
所以希望进购大批武器也很合理
so, uh, a big-ticket arms deal makes sense.
我来介绍你们见面
Mm-hmm, I'd make introductions,
你想出高价购买♥♥反坦克火箭弹
and you'd offer top dollar for RPGs.
但你要坚持
But you have to insist
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表