剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
还有每代有乱七八糟的索拉诺血统的人一样
and generations of a messed-up Solano bloodline.
我感觉她这一生是被迫
I feel like she was forced to wear the frowning one
戴着哭脸面具的
her whole life.
你知道 如果有人让她戴笑脸面具
And, you know, if somebody let her wear the happy one,
她肯定会过得很好
she'd be pretty awesome.
我们会把她救出来的 强尼
We're going to get her back, Johnny.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Right.
别这样一脸悲观 好吗
Hey, don't go all defeatist on me, all right?
我们现在就是在从墨西哥
We're, like, actually running a bunch of dope
往北运毒 好吗
up from Mexico, okay?
没有比这更糟的吧
It can't get much worse.
其实还是有的
Actually, it kind of does.
是我杀了锡德
I'm the one who killed Sid.
什么
What?
他当时在帮我救露西娅
He was helping me get Lucia back--
等等 你说锡德在帮你
Oh, hold on. Sid was helping you?
不 不是你想的那样 伙计
No, no, not like that, man.
卡里托让我把他偷渡到墨西哥
Carlito made me smuggle him down to Mexico...
于是我和锡德冲入他那里救露西娅
so me and him busted in to get Lucia out,
我们救出她了 然后...
and we got her, and then...
一切都变糟了 接着...
all hell broke loose, and...
当时锡德要杀卡里托 伙计
Sid was going to kill Carlito, man.
我必须做出选择 知道吗
I had to make a choice, you know?
锡德的头
Sid's head...
就像爆胎了一样炸开了
busted open like a blown-out tire.
我之前杀过人 你知道的
I mean, I shot guys before, you know.
我们都杀过
We all have.
事情变得棘手 子弹开始乱飞
Hey, things get hairy. Bullets start flying.
对 无论如何是你受到威胁了
Yeah, you on raids, whatever,
我是说 碰到麻烦了 对吧
I mean, shit happens, right?
我从来就没有因此失眠过
I never lost a minute of sleep over it.
但这回不一样 这就像是...
This was different, man. This was like...
处决
execution.
好吧
Okay.
佛罗里达州处方药监测计划是追踪羟考酮的
So Florida State PDMP tracks the Oxy.
我找到一些羟考酮的处方量很大
I find doctors with high-volume scrips,
而病人量很少的医生
low-volume patients.
-都是毒品买♥♥家 -没错
- Straw buyers. - Exactly.
很幸运 在迈阿密就有个这样的畅销医生
Lucky for us, there's one doctor in Miami who's a best seller.
他办公室的人告诉我他会在这里买♥♥咖啡
His office told me he gets his coffee here.
我来和他谈
Let me do the talking.
好
Sure.
所以我才总来这里
That's why I come here all the time.
打扰一下 请问是格林布拉特医生么
Excuse us. Dr. Greenblatt?
-抱歉 你们已经在等了吗 -没有
- I'm sorry. Were you waiting? - No.
不如你们先来喝点我的咖啡吧
Oh, you're welcome to have some of mine.
喝太多会让我心跳过快
Too much gives me the jitters.
-不了 -不 我们来不是为了喝咖啡的
- No. - No. We ain't here for coffee, Doc.
我朋友和我是做药品生意的 我们...
My friend and I are in the pharmaceutical business and--
对 就像你一样 对么
Yeah, like you, right?
不过我们没有处方权
Except we don't prescribe them.
雷吉和我们提过你
Reggie told us about you.
我不认识什么雷吉 我要走了
I don't know any Reggie. I have to go.
不要走 你不用担心 我们不是警♥察♥
No, Doc, don't worry. We're not cops.
我们只是想要找到雷吉
We just need to find Reggie.
我不认识什么雷吉
I don't know who that is.
你要不再好好想想
How about a little memory jogger?
请让我们和雷吉联♥系♥上
Just put us in touch with Reggie.
我说过了 我不认识什么雷吉
I told you, I don't know anyone named Reggie.
现在 请不要来打扰我了
Now, please, leave me alone.
医生
Doc.
我说"让我来跟他谈"
What part of "Let me do the talking"
你哪个词没听懂
did you not understand?
那个家伙完全不认识雷吉
That guy had no idea who Reggie was.
他是个该死的骗子
Well, he's a goddamn liar.
你才是个该死的骗子
No, you're a goddamn liar!
我不可能和我虚构的幻觉上♥床♥吧
I didn't sleep with a figment of my imagination.
滚
Move.
行动结束 伙计们 回家吧 谢谢你们
Op's off, guys. Go home, all right? Thank you.
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
或许我夸大了我对雷吉的了解
maybe I oversold how much I know about Reggie.
我承认我有错 好吧
I-I admit that. Guilty, yes.
但他这号♥人物是真实存在的
But he's a real guy.
你从头到尾都在对我胡说八道
You've been jerking me off this whole time
你就是为了不继续坐牢
trying to get out of a prison sentence.
我不陪你玩了 结束了
I'm not dancing for you anymore. I'm done.
-该死 -真棒 格林布拉特一定报♥警♥了
- Shit. - Perfect. Greenblatt must have called us in.
让我去谈
Let me do the talking.
直说你是联调局探员就好了
Just tell them you're FBI.
我不能 我是卧底 这是有协议的
I can't. I'm undercover. There's protocol.
我保证我们会找到他的
I promise we're going to find him.
是嘛 好啊
Yeah, okay.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
是你们两个靓妹骚扰格林布拉特医生的吗
You two pretty gals the ones hassling Dr. Greenblatt?
没有 谁啊
No. Who?
好吧 是你放弃了...
All right, look, you're giving up on this...
不是我
not me.
我的交易仍旧有效
My deal stands.
你们在后面私下说什么事情呢
What are you two whispering about back there?
警官
Hey, Trooper.
其实我们不是毒贩
Uh, we're not dealers, actually.
-我们是联调局探员 -闭嘴
- We're FBI agents. - Don't.
我们在卧底
Undercover.
我们从洛杉矶来的
We're from Los Angeles.
我们的目标是个卖♥♥羟考酮的毒贩 叫做雷吉
Our target's an Oxy dealer named Reggie.
闭嘴 安珀
Shut up, Amber.
我认识这三个县里的每一个毒贩
I know every dealer in three counties.
没人叫雷吉
I don't know a Reggie.
那你需要去更新你的名册了
Well, you need to update your Rolodex.
你知道 在我有限的
You know, in my limited experience
和联调局探员合作的经历中
with agents of the Federal Bureau,
他们附近总会有一个后备队
they always have a cover team close by.
我们有后备队 但是我们叫他们回去了
We had a team, but we sent them home.
你叫后备队回去了
You sent your team home?
我不信 希望你别介意
Well, you'll excuse me if I'm not biting.
安珀 让他安心开车吧
Amber, let the man do his job.
那我们什么时候到警局
So when we getting to the police station?
我们不会去警局了
We ain't going to no police station.
你从来没被困在后座过吧
You never been in the back of one of these before, huh?
这样没用的
It's not going to work.
至少我在努力
At least I'm trying.
是啊 你努力的方向是错的
Yeah. You're trying wrong.
如果他杀了一个联调局探员
If he kills an FBI agent, he's going to have
整个联邦政♥府♥都会来找他的麻烦
the whole federal government reaching up his ass.
你要告诉他
Tell him that.
我们得离开这里 安珀
We got to get out of here, Amber.
看来就快离开了
Looks like we're about to.
听着 我们不是联调局的
Listen, we're not FBI.
-这就是个愚蠢的谎话 -真的很蠢
- It was a dumb lie. - Real dumb.
你知道吗 我听着就感觉你们俩
You know, it sounds to me like you two are working on
就像爱干蠢事的人
a long list of stupid.
哪个是哪个 哥们
Which is which, brother?
黑发的那个是骚扰医生的
The dark one's the one come up bothering the doc,
金发的那个唬我们说自己是联调局的
and blondie there popped off about being a Fed.
不 我们只是想吓唬吓唬人而已
No, we're just trying to score, man.
我们只想吓唬人
We just want to score.
-伙计 我们有好多钱 -很多很多
- Man, we got a lot of money. - Tons.
我们只是在找雷吉
We were just looking for Reggie.
对了 还有个雷吉呢
Oh, yeah, and then there's Reggie.
她一直在讲这个人
She keeps going on about him.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表