剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
-三分钟后叫我出来 -行 就这样
- Pull me out in three minutes? - All right. That's it?
不 我还需要你给我脸上来上一拳
No. I need you to punch me in the face.
没想到我拳头不轻吧
Yeah, you didn't think I could hit that hard, did you?
-继续说啊 很好 -好啊
- Keep on talking. That's right. - Yeah, that's right.
是啊 你厉害
That's right. Yeah, you're tough.
-你行 -保护我不是
- You got it. - I thought you were supposed
你的责任吗
to be protecting me, anyway.
我没保护你吗
Am I not protecting you?
-我现在送你 -不是说获罪前
- I'm giving you - Isn't it innocent
-去一个保护性囚室 -我们都无罪吗
- a nice protective cell in here. - until proven guilty?
我要投诉
File a report.
麦克 怎么回事
Mike, what happened?
他们给我换了囚室
They were switching my rooms,
结果我们几个打起来了 几个混混
and a fight broke out-- them gang bangers.
他们在处理了
They're taking care of it now.
因为我认识你所以把我关这里吧 我想
They put me in here 'cause I know you, I think.
范到底犯了什么事啊
Hey, what's up with Vin, huh?
他们一个劲问我他的车的事
They just want to ask me about his car.
别这么叫他
Don't call him Vin.
这不是他的名字吗
That's his name, isn't it?
太傻了
It's idiotic.
而且我也不知道 对于他的事
And no, you probably have a better idea
你知道的应该都比我多
of what he's involved in than me.
话说你们俩又是怎么回事啊
What's up with you guys, anyway?
你俩结婚的事
The whole marriage thing--
我是车祸前认识的古斯蒂
I met Gusti before my accident.
当时也没对他很在意
I didn't really think much of him,
后来就发生了405大街上的七连环相撞
but then, the seven-car pileup on the 405...
你就是因为那才失去了...
Is that how you lost your--
之后 大家都变了 你懂吗
Afterwards, people change, you know?
只有古斯蒂不把我当作
Gusti was the only person
快死的人 或者直接当死人对待
who didn't treat me like I was dying or dead.
他收留我在他那里住 以此想换绿卡
He offered a free room in exchange for his green card.
我就答应了
I said yeah.
真是美满的婚姻啊
That's a hell of a commitment.
忠诚实在太难得了 麦克
Loyalty isn't easy to come by, Mike.
走了
Come.
如果见到古斯蒂 告诉他我很好
If you see Gusti, tell him I'm okay.
强尼的小女友留下的玉米卷饼吗
Oh, Johnny's girl left enchiladas, huh?
看起来不怎么样
Yeah, and they look ridiculous.
-来点吗 -算了
- Want some? - No, no, I'm good.
阿里巴巴酒吧里 事态有点无法掌控
So shit got out of hand at Ali Baba's.
托罗斯和阿里用亚美尼亚语吵了二十分钟
Toros and Ari got into a 20-minute screaming match
都是关于范斯和无♥界♥速运
in Armenian about Vince, about Clear-Line Shipping,
还有你
and also about you.
我能让他们吵什么
What about me?
我也没全听明白
Well, I didn't understand all of it,
听起来像是托罗斯想把阿里排除在无♥界♥速运外
but it sounds like Toros is pulling Ari off of Clear-Line.
他想要你直接和他接触
He wants you to himself.
很好啊 这不正是我们的目的吗
Great. I mean, that was the goal, right?
让我在他手下卧底
To get me under with him.
不是这样的 佩琪
Not like that, Paige.
他今晚之后会叫我和阿里谈补偿的事
He's having Ari and I over tonight to discuss compensation.
我要让阿里保住自己在无♥界♥速运的地位
I'm gonna push Ari to hold his ground--
尽量不要让你搀和进来
keep Clear-Line and try to keep you out of this.
那会给我们省掉很多麻烦
I mean, that would save both of us a lot of trouble.
我要找个翻译
I'm gonna get a translator.
你和托罗斯讲话的时候我想听听
I want to listen in when you talk to Toros.
生活在野外的这些鸟 都相当聪明
You know, all these birds out here--they're pretty smart.
它们在沼泽地里觅食
They feed in the shallow marsh.
在那啄深一些
See, you peck any deeper in there--
就深那么一点点
just a little bit further--
就会被鳄鱼抓到了
that's where you get nabbed by them gators.
明白了
I get it.
羟考酮越多 风险越大 深水法则如是说
Bump up the volume of Oxy, you bump up the risk--deeper waters.
我可没在类比什么
Not everybody talks in metaphor.
孩子 你知道饵料是什么吗
You know what chum is, son?
当然 是血和内脏 用来刺♥激♥鳄鱼
Sure--blood and guts for riling up gators.
对 所以帮我个忙
That's right. So do me a favor.
往这水里投饵料吧
Chum up that water.
来吧 快投
Come on. Chum it. Chum it.
我们先来做交易
I want to make a deal first.
抓到鳄鱼归我
We catch a gator, I get to keep it.
你♥他♥妈♥敢这样
Like hell you do.
我需要一块鳄鱼皮手表
Hey, I need to make a gator skin watch,
没准还得来双皮鞋
maybe some gator skin shoes.
这样我出门的时候
That way, next time I'm out here,
就可以像佛罗里达孔雀一样花枝招展了
I really look like a Florida peacock.
怎么说 哥们 同意吗
So what do you say, fellas? We got a deal?
我们我们在乔治亚州是有些关系
Well, you know, we do have some connections in Georgia.
所以你想要更多
So you want more volume.
我们没准可以帮上你
Maybe we could work that out for you.
好啊
Okay.
我的担心主要是你是不是可靠
See, my main concern would be one of trust.
一周五千份
5,000 units a week--
这个量直接让我们陷入了玩命的境地
That puts us straight into going-away-for-life territory.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, me too.
你什么意思
What's your point?
问题就出在这里 兄弟
There's the rub, dude.
万一你被抓了
Say you get picked up.
现在被抓可就是六十年
Now, you are looking at 60 years.
没有好衣服 鳄鱼皮什么的
No fine haberdashery, gator or otherwise.
我们怎么知道
So how do we rest assured
你不是指向了一片沼泽
you're not just gonna point out to the swamp
等着我们往里跳呢
and offer up a four-for-one?
你们想我怎么样
What you like me to do?
要我赌咒发誓吗
Would you like me to take an oath?
赌上我"侦察员的荣耀"吗
Give you my Scout's Honor?
因为你在问的是我们特殊的这一行
Cause what you're asking is a fundamental dilemma
最常碰到的困境
in this particular line of work.
-现在...-妈的
- Now, this-- - oh, shit.
妈的 有东西上钩了 有东西上钩了
Shit, that means we got a biter. We got a biter.
好的 它过来了 它过来了
All right, he's floating. He's floating, he's floating.
看好了 我要拉它上来
This is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna give her a little tug.
然后你马上给它一枪 吉恩 卧♥槽♥
Soon as you get a clean shot, Gene--whoa!
把他拉走 快
Get him off. Move. Move.
让我看看 我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
妈的
Oh, shit.
吉恩 快游上来
Gene, swim!
快点
Come on, man.
它就在我下面啊 妈的
Shit! It's right under me, man!
把我弄上去
Get me out of here, damn it!
-妈的 -快游啊
- Shit! - Swim!
它去哪了
Where'd he go?
这呢
Ah, shit.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你想确保一切顺利
You want assurances nothing will ever go wrong,
我做不到
I can't give that to you.
但你想要我尽我所能
But you want assurances I'ma do my damnedest
保证我们赚得盆满钵盈
to keep us all fat and filthy rich?
这没问题
You got it.
你的鼻子怎么了
What the hell happened to your nose?
发生了什么 你没事吧
What the hell happened? You all right?
我们谈成了一笔
We cut a deal.
我们要去哪啊 我没什么说的了
Where are we going, man? I got zero more to say.
你接下来会看到自己的未来毁掉 哥们
You're about to watch your future disappear, buddy.
-前排座位 -好啊
- Front-row seats. - Oh, hey.
-带点爆米花来呗 -没问题
- Bring me some popcorn, okay? - Yep.
多放点黄油
I take a lot of butter.
维加斯是吧
Vegas, huh?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表