剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
You know, the--
回答我
Answer my question.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你手上这些红色玩意 是B型阳性吗
The red stuff on your hands. Is it B-positive?
-我不知道 不知道 -阿里
- I don't know! I don't know! - You know what, Ari?
他病历上应该有 而且准确
I think that's in his chart, actually, for real.
不如直接带走吧
Why don't we just grab the guy and go, you know?
不不 求你 求你
No! No! Please! Please! Please! Ah!
救命啊 来人啊
Help! Somebody!
救救我啊
Somebody please help me!
上帝啊 你能不能把嘴闭上
Dear Lord, would you shut your freaking pie hole?
阿里 哥们 会被别人看到的
Ari, listen, man. Somebody might see us, okay?
你跟卡带了似的就会说这一句
Yeah, you're like a broken record.
会被别人看到的 看到了我就用这个
Somebody might see us, but that's what I have this for.
-好吧 -天哪
- Right. - Oh, Christ!
血都弄到我的保险杠上了 白♥痴♥
Blood on my chrome, you moron!
-上车 快 -不不
- Get in the car, please. - No, no!
-赶紧进去后备箱 -求你
- Just get in the trunk, man. - Please!
-帮个忙 进去 -快进去
- Do me a favor, get in the car. - Just get in the trunk, man.
-进后备箱 -不要
- Get in the trunk. - No, no!
你能不能也干点实事
Why don't you freaking earn your salary?
帮我把他弄进这倒霉后备箱里
Help me get him in the freaking trunk.
至少我们知道他很健康了
Well, at least we know he's healthy, huh?
-是啊 -爱吃烤肉吗
- Right. - You like kebab?
我知道一家挺不错
I know a place.
烤肉
Kebab.
挺好吧
Nice, isn't it?
什么挺好
What's that?
干干净净的卫生间 干干净净的毛巾
Clean bathroom, clean towels.
你就不能凑合一点吗
You're never gonna let up, are you?
不行 我得替这些开不了口的说句公道话
Nope. Giving a voice to the voiceless.
-真正的美式英雄啊 -对了
- Real American hero. - Hey, listen.
有件事我一直想问你
Um, there's something I've been meaning to ask you.
什么事
What's that?
磁带曾在你手上
You had the tape...
所以你知道布里格斯...
which means you know that Briggs...
你知道胡安·巴迪洛怎么死的
Well, you know what happened to Juan Badillo,
也知道奥丁·罗西的真实身份
and you know all about Odin Rossi.
你说有个问题要问
You said you had a question?
知道这些你不生气吗
Any of that ruffle your feathers?
杰克 胡安的死他瞒了我一年多
Jakes, he lied to me about Juan's death for over a year.
我是有点生气
My feathers are a little ruffled.
那么 这事会牵扯到我吗
So listen. Is any of this gonna land on me?
磁带只牵扯到保罗
Tape's Paul's problem.
所以"爱情公♥寓♥"没戏了吗
So no more in-house D?
没戏了
No.
我们不会再复合了 但...
We'll never be a couple again, but, uh...
保罗站在好人这边的时候
the world's a better place when Paul's
这个世界才更美好 不是吗
one of the good guys, right?
没错
Yup.
完全同意
Couldn't agree more.
科尔比说你"器大活好"
Well, Colby sold you as a metz jugik.
我们要去哪
Where are we going? Hmm?
这是亚美尼亚语
Metz jugik is Armenian.
就是大恶人 超有种
Means, uh...badass, big dick.
但我现在开始觉得你只是个
But I'm starting to think you have one of those...
完全没种的小瘪三
little toddler dicks.
阿里 咱们在哪给他开膛
Ari, where are we gonna cut him open, huh?
咱们下了210号♥高速公路的时候提醒我一声
Remind me when we get off the 210.
那有家OK便利店 咱们得买♥♥点冰块
There's a Circle K market. We need to pick up some ice.
好的
All right.
该死
Shit.
有群众举报咱们了
Some looky-loo must have called us in.
不 公路巡警不会独自处理绑♥架♥案
No, highway patrol wouldn't run a 2-0-7 on his own.
肯定是查酒驾
Must be a 5-0-2.
这辆车是偷的
This car is stolen.
咱们跑不过骑警的
We ain't gonna outrun a motorcycle.
我另有打算
I have another plan.
我们可以把他糊弄过去
We can talk our way out of this.
杀♥警♥♥察♥可是重罪
Cop killing's bad business.
萨米还在后备箱里
Sammy's in the trunk.
咱们的所作所为已经是重罪了
Bad business is what we already got.
好吧 好吧 明白了
All right, all right. I got it.
-让我解决吧 -伙计 你要干什么
- Let me handle this, okay? - Guy, what are you doing?
-我自有分寸 -伙计
- I got it. - Guy!
一切都好吗 警官
Everything all right back here, Officer?
先生 请回到车上
Sir, get back in your vehicle.
是尾灯的事吗 这东西老是松
It's the taillight, right? Thing keeps coming loose.
我不知道 它们为什么老松
I don't know, the thing's always coming--
双手放在头后
Hands behind your head now!
联调局[唇语]
FBI.
举着手慢慢跪下
Keep your hands up and get down on your knees, nice and slow.
-还有谁在车里 -司机
- Who else is in the car? - The driver.
他有武器 你得赶紧上报
He's armed. You should call it in.
-趴在地上 -我是联调局的
- On your belly now. - I'm FBI.
赶紧趴在地上
On your belly now!
放我出去 伙计
Hey, let me out of here, man!
我去
Holy shit.
警官 我是联调局的 好吗
Officer, I'm FBI, okay?
我的后备队没到 我需要你的帮助
My cover team's not moving in. I need your help.
你听懂...
Do you underst--
该死
Ah, shit.
退后
Get back!
该死
Oh, shit!
救命 什么情况
Help me! What's going on?
闭嘴
Shut up!
醒醒 伙计
Hey, guy. Wake up, guy.
我该怎么把你搬到车里
Shit, how am I gonna get you in the truck?
-不知道 -我扶你起来
- I don't know. - I'm gonna pick you up.
墨西哥 特卡特
八十公里
瞧瞧谁来啦
Here he is!
又是个好日子 是吧强尼
Another good day, Johnny?
美好的一天
An excellent day.
来吧 我带你参观参观
Come on. Let me show you around.
我父亲 有点品味 但不懂奢华
My father, he had taste but no sense of grandeur.
-布置得不错吧 -不错
- It's beautiful, no? - Yeah.
看来你一切如你所愿了
Looks like you got everything that you need.
强尼
Johnny!
这又是唱哪出
What's all this?
这个
This?
我觉得你们小两口会想叙叙旧
I thought the two lovebirds would want to catch up.
你穿的太朴素了 来吧
I mean, you're a-a little underdressed, pero come on.
请坐
Siéntate.
他伤害你了吗
He hurt you?
你一定要杀了他
You have to kill him.
杀了我
Kill me?
如果真要这样的话...
Hmm, well, then if that's the case...
动手吧
there you go.
你的机会来了
Here's your chance.
把枪拿起来
Pick up the gun.
强尼
Johnny.
强尼
Johnny!
吃吧 强尼
Eat, Johnny.
现在 再尝尝包馅卷
Now try your tamales.
你的意思我明白了 伙计
You proved your point, man.
是吗
Have I?
露西娅
Lucia!
姐姐
Hermanita.
放开我
Let go of me!
强尼
Johnny!
露西娅 她活着 我的生意才能继续转啊
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表