剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
在一次缉毒行动中 美国政♥府♥查封了一栋
位于南加州某秘密地点的海滨别♥墅♥
此后这里成为缉毒局 联调局及海关署精英卧底探员的住所
本剧基于围绕此处发生的真实事件改编 该住所私下被称为...
恩赐之地
我清楚的记得那一天
I remember that day very clearly.
我坐在各位今天所处的位置上
I was sitting right where you are sitting today.
恨不得一脚踹开门
I was ready to knock down the door,
弗吉尼亚州 匡蒂科
联调局毕业典礼
给那群混♥蛋♥好看
to kick some righteous ass.
和诸位一样
Just like you.
我知道自己头脑最聪明 身手最矫健
I just knew I was the smartest, the fastest,
绝对是局里的翘楚新星
the best this institution had to offer.
然后...
And then...
然后我便踏入了现实世界
And then I stepped into the real world.
加州 圣佩德罗
我们今天齐聚一堂 是为了向新晋的
We are here today to honor the 50 newest agents
50名联调局探员致敬
of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
说的就是你们 先生们女士们
I'm talking to you, ladies and gentlemen,
因为这里在座的各位
because inside these walls,
都是精英中的精英
you all are the best of the best.
但我想利用一点时间
But I just want to take just a moment
来谈谈外面会发生的事情
to think about what's going to happen outside these walls.
各位刚刚在这里打完了一场理论战
You all are walking off one battlefield in here
就要去外面打实践战了
and onto another battlefield out there.
不同之处在于 外面的实践战
The difference being, the battlefield out there
是真刀真枪 危险是真实存在的
is real, and the dangers are real.
混得怎么样 哥们
?cómo están, amigos?
说曹操曹操到
Hablando del rey de Roma.
来了吗
Apareció?
已经恭候多时了
El rey va a donde puede.
斯普特尼克来了
Ah, Sputnik.
你们在短暂的人生中
Everything you've acquired of value
所获得的本领
in your short time on this earth,
都牢牢地铭刻在你们心中
everything you are worth is locked inside of you,
那意味着 此时此刻 你们发现自己
and that means, at this moment, you find yourself
处于一个独一无二的境况
in the unique position you may never be in again:
你无所可失
You have nothing to lose.
来验货吧
Let's cook it up!
请记住
I'll leave you with this:
无论成功在你们心中有着怎样的含义
Whatever you think success means,
我希望你们能够接受
I hope you'll stay open to the possibility
接受自己也会犯错...
that you've got it all wrong...
接受自己全然不知
That you have absolutely no idea
未来有着怎样的安排
what life has got in store for you.
你会犯错 你非完人
You will make mistakes. You are not perfect.
这货不错
Está la buena.
你会失败
You will fail.
倘若那一刻到来 在你发现后
And when the day comes and you figure it out,
愿你仍有聪慧头脑 十足勇气
I hope you'll have the brains, the guts,
以及神助好运以熬过此劫
and the straight up good luck to survive it.
不
Nyet!
是警♥察♥
Policía!
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
你们现在正式成为了
You are now agents
联邦调查局的探员
of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
好好干
Do me proud.
布里格斯
Hey, yo, Briggs!
南加州
恩赐之地
快起来 伙计 新进了五套设备
Come on, time to get up, man. We got 5' sets comin' in.
走开 强尼 别逼我朝你开枪
Get out, Johnny. I have a gun.
是吗 哥也有枪 快起来
Yeah? So do I. Come on, let's go.
拜托 伙计 太不友好了
Come on, man. Now, is that cool?
是你说的 无论你说什么
You told me no matter what you said
无论你怎样粗鲁 都要把你叫醒 对吧
or how ugly you got not to let you sleep in, right?
我当时32小时没睡才说那蠢话
I'd been awake 32 hours when I said that.
那又怎样 我要是由着你的性子
So what? No, if I let you nod off,
你肯定又会骂我没把你叫醒
you're just gonna yell at me 'cause I didn't do
快起来
what you said. Let's go.
该死
Dang it, man.
不要
No.
天呐 抱歉 保罗 你刚才一直在睡觉吗
God, I'm sorry, Paul. Were you sleeping?
要我稍后再来吗
Should I come back later?
那样最好 老大
You know, boss, that would be swell.
别 不要啊
No. No, no.
该起床啦
It's time to rise and shine.
劳伦 图特罗
Lauren! Tuturro!
真是个傻♥逼♥
What a dick.
-怎么了 -来了
- What? - Yo.
你们要把唐尼屋里的东西搬出去
Need you to get Donnie's stuff out of his room.
-唐尼没死 -为什么要清理东西
- Donnie's not dead. - For what?
我没说他死了 只是他的东西很碍事
I didn't say he was dead. I said his stuff was in the way.
今天有一名新探员加入
We got a new agent coming in.
-你们有两小时时间 -什么
- You got two hours. - What?
没门 那是唐尼的房♥间
Hell, no. That's Donnie's room.
别想把唐尼换走 哥要继续睡觉了
You're not replacing Donnie, and I'm going back to bed,
-伙计们... -不可能
- So you guys-- - No, you're not.
他是你的新徒弟 叫麦克·沃伦
He's your new trainee. Name's Mike Warren.
匡蒂科拔尖毕业生
Graduated top of his class at Quantico.
布里格斯也拔尖 但他连袜子都穿不好
So did Briggs, and he can't even match his socks.
这不是我的袜子
These aren't my socks.
实战考核得分1700
1700 on his practicals?
对 你的记录仍无人能破
Yeah, your record still stands.
劳伦 你要去哪
Lauren, where are you going?
-不用你操心 -什么 他得了1700分
- Don't worry about it. - What, he's got a 1700?
这小伙很有能耐吧
Is he, like, a savant, or something?
老大 就没人注意到
Uh, boss, does anybody happen to notice
-这小伙不会说西语吗 -是的
- the kid doesn't speak Spanish? - Yeah.
他现在正进行语言训练
They're putting him through linguistics training now.
劳伦
Lauren!
那么 女士们 先生们
Bueno, damas y caballeros.
1600米跑了4分40秒 跟哥五年级的水平差不多
He runs a 4:40 mile. I was doing that in the fifth grade.
你可是种马 强尼
Yeah, but you're a stud, Johnny.
-这是实话 -他的航♥班♥8点降落
- True. - His plane lands at 0800.
布里格斯 去机场接他
Briggs, be there to pick him up.
好
Okay.
-8点 -遵命 长官
- 0800. - Yes, sir.
强尼 你得去趟机场
Johnny, need you to go to the airport.
不要 伙计 我今天休息
Nah, man, no. It's my day off.
我可不想早晨在航站楼度过
I don't want to spend all morning in some terminal.
-而且又没有他的照片 -你懂的
- And there's no picture, so I'm-- - Yeah, well, you know,
拿个纸板什么的
make a sign or something.
他是卧底 不能拿纸板好吧
He's an undercover. You can't make a sign.
能吗
Can I?
我冲浪去了
I'm going surfing.
我要怎么找到这家伙
How am I supposed to find this guy?
我不知道 大显神通吧 强尼
I don't know. Be a problem-solver, Johnny.
你就是墨西哥小神童
Be mexcellent.
请再给我做点炒蛋
And scramble me some eggs, por favor?
真是个混球
What a dick.
"食物很好吃"
"La comida esta muy buena."
你喜欢我的面包吗
Oh, gusta mi pan?
抱歉 我不会说西语
Oh. I'm sorry. I don't speak Spanish.
你说你喜欢这食物
Oh. You said you like the food.
是这个...
Yeah, it's--
你在学西语呀
Ah, you're learning espanol.
是啊
Si.
是工作需要 我原以为会被分配去华府
It's a job requirement. I thought I was going to D.C.,
结果却在最后一刻被分配到了加州
And then, last minute, I'm-- well, I'm headed to California.
你是干什么的
Oh, what do you do?
我是个老师
I'm a teacher.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-我弟弟也是 -是吗
- So's my brother. - yeah?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表