剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
还记得我们小时候吗 姐姐
You remember when we were children, Hermanita?
记得那棵矮松树吗
You remember the pi?on tree?
我当时很喜欢那棵树
I used to love that tree.
有一天 强尼 她决定爬到树顶
One day, Johnny, she decides to climb to the top.
我告诉她不行 太危险了
I told her no, it is too dangerous,
但她只是笑笑
but she just laughs.
就开爬了 一直爬到顶
There she goes, all the way to the top.
像个小猴子一样
Like a little changuita.
紧接着 突然...
And then all of a sudden...
树折断了 她从十五米高的地方摔下来
The bough breaks, and she falls 50 feet.
我很确定她把脖子摔断了
I was sure she had snapped her neck.
但没有 她突然跳起来了
But no, she springs up.
她完全没事
She's just fine.
该告诉我怎么走了
Gonna tell me where to go,
还是你想让我继续朝前开吗
or you just want me to keep driving or what?
我父亲 当他发现他有一棵
My father, he beat me with a riding crop
矮松树倒下后 他用短马鞭抽我
When he found out, and he had the pi?on tree chopped down.
你问我发生了什么 强尼
You asked me what happened, Johnny.
都是她害的
She happened.
你看 她拿走了我每一件心爱的事物
You see, she takes every single thing that I love,
而且是她折断了那棵树
and she chops it down.
我不在乎毒品 钱
I don't care about the drugs, the money.
我不在乎父亲
I don't care about father.
不 唯一重要的事情是 露西娅...
No, the only thing that matters is that lucia...
吸最后一口气的时候 会发现是我赢了
spends her final breath knowing that I won.
卡里托
Carlito.
你话太多了
You talk too much, man.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit!
够了 够了 够了
That's enough, that's enough, that's enough.
他下地狱也不够
Eternity in hell isn't enough!
这才是好孩子 强尼
That's a good boy, Johnny.
"这才是好孩子 强尼"
"That's a good boy, Johnny"?
"这才是好孩子 强尼"
"That's a good boy, Johnny"?
"好孩子 强尼"
"Good boy, Johnny"?
打死他
Shoot him.
打死他
Shoot him.
杀了他 强尼 求你了
Kill him, johnny, please.
杀了他 强尼 求你了
Kill him, johnny, please.
"好孩子 强尼"
"Good boy, Johnny"?
求你了
Please!
这不是我的工作 这不是我的工作
That ain't my job. That ain't my job.
我们要看看你蹲监狱的样子
We'll see how you like living in a cage.
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
不 你在墨西哥没有执法权
No, you don't have jurisdiction in Mexico.
美国的边界在那边
U.S. Border's right there.
我们可以走过去
We can walk.
美国边境检查站 墨西哥口
当我觉得我快要死在那个房♥间里时
When I thought I was gonna die in that room,
我发现我甚至没有自己的生活
I realized I never even had a life.
我总是父亲的女儿
I've always been my father's daughter
或者我弟弟的姐姐 一个索拉诺家的人
or my brother's sister, a Solano.
现在你能成为任何你想成为的人了
Now you can be whatever you want to be.
-不 我不能 -你能
- No, I can't. - You can.
你回去后会被授勋 成为一个英雄
You get to go home and put on a badge and be a hero.
而我本来想杀死自己的亲弟弟
I would have killed my own brother.
如果我不姓索拉诺 那我不会有此感受
If that's not being a Solano, then I don't know what is.
我们不可能在一起
We would never work.
-不要这样说 -你知道的
- Don't say that. - You know that.
不要这样说 不要这样说
Don't say that. Don't say that. Don't say that.
强尼 我很抱歉 但...
Johnny, I'm sorry, but--
你让我做什么我都会做的 好吗
I will do anything you ask me to, okay?
-好吗 -请不要这样
- Okay? - Please don't.
不要
Don't.
你要...你现在要做什么呢
What you, uh-- what you gonna do now?
我还没看过南十字星座
I still haven't seen the Southern Cross.
是啊 我也没有
Yeah, me neither.
你是我见过的最好的人 强尼
You're the greatest man that I've ever known, johnny.
我希望你知道这点
I hope you know that.
小姐 该走了
Miss, it's time to go.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
一样 对吗
Same, right?
看起来平了
Looks even.
很好 这是你的一半
Good. So here is your half.
我看 每个大概值一百块
Worth about $100 each, I think.
那个炸♥药♥值多少钱
How much did that dynamite cost?
两百块 谢谢你提醒我
$200. Thank you for reminding me.
你欠我一百块了
You owe me 100 bucks.
再见
I'll see you around.
对 对 我们会成为好朋友的
Yeah, yeah, we're gonna be good friends, man.
-是啊 -保重
- Yeah. - Take care.
她回来了 很及时
And she's back, just in time.
直接从机场过来的
Straight from the airport.
我爱你甚过我的床 知道吗
I love you more than my bed. Know that.
我也爱你
Love you too.
-所以我们爱你 -谢谢你
- And that's why we love you. - Thank you.
淡啤酒
敬我们心爱的小强 这是这么久以来
To our beloved J.T., the only one of us
我们中唯一一个真正给自己追捕的家伙
in too damn long who actually put cuffs
戴上手铐的人
on the guy he was chasing.
感谢你的协助 老兄 谢谢你
Thank you for your help, man. Thank you.
小强强
John boy.
强尼 干杯
Johnny, cheers.
敬我
To--to me.
等等 只有我觉得
So wait, am I the only one that thinks
这个小子需要重振雄风吗
this kid needs to get back on the horse?
像是 让露西娅成为遥远的回忆
Like, make Lucia a distant-ass memory?
小强强
Oh, John boy,
她已经给你放一晚上电了 哥们
she's been checking you out all night long, man.
不 不 我很好
No, no, no, I'm good.
看来他还是考虑过的
Ah, he thought about it.
你的心需要时间去治愈 是这样吧
Your heart needs time to heal, is that what's up?
太快了 老兄
It's too soon, man.
时间能治愈某些伤口
Well, time heals some wounds.
而其他的就靠醉酒后的一♥夜♥情♥来治愈了
Tequila-fueled casual sex heals others.
我不能给你提供一♥夜♥情♥
Well, I can't provide you with casual sex,
但我可以喝点龙舌兰 我请客
but I can get some tequila, on me.
有时间吗
Hey. Got a minute?
怎么了
What's up?
你还想帮我解决萨基森家族吗
You still want to help out with the Sarkissians?
当然 科尔比的死是我的错 所以...
Of course. Colby was my fault, so--
科尔比不是你的错 佩琪
Colby was not your fault, Paige.
不一定吧
That's debatable.
是我烧错了手指 保罗
I burned the wrong fingers, Paul.
好 所以你有什么计划
Okay, so what's the plan?
阿里被托罗斯·柏拜仁取代了
Well, Ari has been supplanted by Toros Berbarian.
我想把你安插到他身边
I want to work you under with him,
这样等特文·亚达米安死的时候
so that when Tevan Adamian dies--
我们无论如何都有人在内部
We've got somebody on the inside,
不管是托罗斯还是阿里上位
whether it's Toros or Ari that gets the promotion.
-好 我愿意 -好的
- Yeah. Yeah, I'm down. - All right.
"赛皮科"来了
Hey, it's Serpico.
电影《冲突》的主角
与周围受贿的警♥察♥格格不入的优秀警员
-小麦来了 -怎么样了 伙计
- Oh, Mikey's here. - What's up, playa?
-恭喜你 哥们 -来得正好
-Congrats, man. - About time.
抱歉我迟到了
Oh, I'm sorry I'm late.
下一轮我来请吧
Hey, why don't I buy the next round, huh?
把他们带上
Bring 'em on.
-我能占用你几分钟吗 -好
- Can I borrow you for a second? - Yeah.
好 现在...
All right, now--
我是对的 布里格斯
Well, I was right, Briggs,
这件案子比我能想到的都要更大
and this thing is bigger than I could have ever imagined.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表