剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
-明白了 拉我上去 -怎样 伙计
- Yes! Let me up! - Is that good, Guy?
我们把他拉上来吧 阿里
I think we should pull him up, Ari.
拉我上去 拉我上去
Yes, pull me up, pull me up!
不行 我不相信你
No, I think I don't trust you!
我看你就这么签字吧
I think you sign the contracts like that!
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
没错 拉住他 拉紧
Yes. You hold him. Hold him.
-该死的笔去哪了 -求求你
- Freakin' where's my pen? - For God's sakes!
找到了 好嘞
There you are. Okay.
给我
Give it to me!
这就对了 小胖子
There you go, fat boy.
-对了 -合同给我
- There you go. - Give me the contract!
笔给你
Take your pen.
别忘了写日期
Don't forget to date it.
几号♥ 今天几号♥
What is it? What's the date?
六月十号♥ 伙计 今天是六月十号♥
It's June 10th, man, it's June 10th.
赶紧签 起司特 快点
Sign it, Chester, come on.
一式三份
It's triplicate.
操
Shit!
每页都得签
Each page.
顶上签上姓名首字母
And initial at the top.
-顶上签名 -阿里 他要滑下去了
- Initial at the top. - Ari, he's slipping, man.
-好了 -好的
- Come on. - All right!
你把他丢下去了
You drop him?
他太沉了
He was too heavy.
你竟然把起司特·奇多丢下了桥
You freakin' drop Chester Cheeto off a bridge?
-我们得下去 -没事的 他签完了
- We gotta go down there, man. - No, Guy, it's fine, he sign.
看看 他三个全签了
Look, he sign all three.
这个有点潦草 但我觉得应该还是有效的
This one's a little messy, but I think it's still binding.
救救我 我动不了了 救救我
Help me! Help me! I can't move! Help! Help!
看看他
Look at that.
被一身肥肉救了一命
Saved by his fatness.
我们得去救他 阿里
We gotta go help him, Ari.
不 哥们儿 我们得走了
No, Guy, we gotta go.
看看这些人
Look at all these people.
有人报♥警♥了 快点
Someone called 9-11. Come on.
橙色囚服和你不太搭啊 宝贝
Orange ain't your color, sweetheart.
不不不 没门 去你的
No, no, no way. Screw you.
把我带回去 混♥蛋♥
Take me back. Screw this.
坐下 安珀
Sit down, Amber.
如果你想让我对那次的圈套认罪
If you think you're gonna talk me out of the entrapment charges,
那大可不必了
you can think again.
你觉得那是圈套吗
Entrapment, huh?
没错
Yeah.
如果不是你拉上我 我不会去抢银行的
I wasn't gonna rob a bank until you waltzed in.
你绑♥架♥了一个联邦探员 蠢货
You kidnapped a federal agent, dummy.
你撞了我的车
You crashed my car
还让那个英国疯子往死里揍我
and let that British nutjob beat the shit out of me.
我是在保护你 你个贱♥人♥
I was protecting you from him, you bitch.
保护你和你的孩子
You and your baby.
如果你知道我是警♥察♥
If you knew I was a Fed,
你会亲手干掉我的
you'd have put the bullet in me yourself.
敢说不是吗
Say otherwise.
那我会一枪打在你的肚子上
I would have put it right in your belly.
可你没机会了
This ain't happening.
把她关回去
Send this animal back to her cage.
没条件可谈
No deal.
什么条件
What deal?
等等
Wait.
什么条件
What deal?
我要抓杰曼
I want Germaine.
好
Fine.
我能得到什么好处
What do I get?
十年徒刑 有可能只要六年
Ten, chance of six.
-缓刑期呢 -想得美
- Probation? - Forever.
你正面临着牢狱之灾 亲爱的
You're headed for Federal pen, baby girl.
最高戒♥严♥的监狱大门在向你召唤呢
Flagged for Supermax.
你可以选择烂死在牢房♥里 或者交出杰曼
You could rot in that cell or you can give me Germaine.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
听着 我不知道
Listen to me, I don't know where he is.
但我知道南佛罗里达有个人
All right, but I know a guy in South Florida.
是个毒贩
He's a dealer.
杰曼帮他洗钱
Germaine cleans his cash.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我在杰曼办的一次游艇聚会上见过他
We met at a party Germaine had on a yacht.
之后我们去了他那
We went back to his after.
在哪 安珀
Where's that, Amber?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
但是如果你带我去迈阿密
But if you bring me to Miami,
把我送到我们当时见面的地方
and get me back to where we met,
我能找到去他住所的路
I think I could track us back to his place.
还可以把你介绍给他
And I could make an introduction for you.
不可能
No way.
我们现在都别无选择了
Well, we're both out of options,
能不能别像一只母哥斯拉一样
so you can stop acting like Godzilla with tits.
你想抓杰曼 只能这么办
You want Germaine, this is how it works.
沃伦探员
Agent Warren.
看到你好多了我很开心
Good to see you're feeling better.
"对于法律和秩序 公正是偶然的"
"Justice is incidental to law and order."
你说什么
Excuse me?
这是胡佛说的
Hoover said that.
埃德加·胡佛 美国联邦调查局第一任局长
当然了 他死之后
Of course, when he died,
人们发现他威胁勒索参议员们长达数年
they found out that he'd been blackmailing senators for years.
我了解保罗·布里格斯
I know Paul Briggs.
我知道他的能耐
I know what he's capable of.
在事态无可挽回之前 你应该悬崖勒马
And you need to stop what you're doing before this goes too far.
也许你没意识到
Perhaps you're unaware,
你现在的言行是很不合适的
but this is wildly inappropriate behavior.
也许你还不知道
Perhaps you're unaware...
我曾在副局长手下工作过
I used to work for the Deputy Director.
我一个电♥话♥过去
I make one phone call
华盛顿那边就对这里的一切了如指掌
and Washington knows exactly what's happening here.
信不信由你 你那点历史我已经摸清了
Believe it or not, I am familiar with your work history.
不过在你给联调局总部打电♥话♥之前
But before you place a call to the J. Edgar Hoover Building,
我们先整理一下
let's refresh ourselves.
从匡蒂科毕业后
Since Quantico,
由于你的逮捕记录为零
you have managed to fail both upward and downward
导致上下级对你的工作都很失望
by virtue of a nonexistent arrest record.
我逮捕了杰里迈亚·贝罗
I took down Jeremiah Bello.
不 贝罗被逮捕时 你正躺在血泊里
No, Bello was arrested while you were bleeding out on the floor.
-那是我的案子 -闭嘴 沃伦探员
- It was my case. - Shut up, Agent Warren!
你的调查大部分都呈现了
Your investigations have manifested
前所未有的超高死亡率
an almost entirely unprecedented fatality rate.
真的 我从来没见过这样的
Truly, I've never seen anything like it.
从各种意义上来看 那些案子都是失败的
By any metric, those cases have been failures.
所以你当真认为
So do you genuinely believe
副局长会接你的电♥话♥吗
the Deputy Director is taking your calls?
回家吧 沃伦探员
Go home, Agent Warren.
担心担心你自己吧
Worry about yourself.
我来问你一个问题 伙计
Hey, let me ask you a question, man.
难道卡里托不应该是你
How is Carlito not the last person on Earth
最不想见到的人吗
you want to see right now?
他现在已经有我帮他卖♥♥命
Now, he already got me.
还要一个黑警干什么
What does he need a dirty cop for?
我和卡里托的交易已经结束了
My deal with Carlito is done.
我已经做绝了
I've already executed my end.
你是指你杀了他老爸 对吧
Yeah, you mean killing his pops, right?
你和你的龙虎少年队的伙伴们
You and your little 21 Jump Street buddies
偷了我一大笔钱
stole a lot of my money.
老卡洛斯可能会给我活干
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表