剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我还没感谢你那天及时出现呢
Hey, I never thanked you for showing up that day.
没必要 兄弟
Oh, no need, man.
换你也会这么做
You'd have done the same.
你就没给过我这种机会
You've never given me an opportunity.
要知道 你活下来都是医生们
Well, you know, this was all doctors
和除颤器的功劳
and defibrillators and shit.
我只是
I was, uh...
47 卓越数
你濒死的那六分钟 我只能袖手旁观
I was just a bystander for those six minutes you were flatlined.
无论如何 谢谢你
Either way...thank you.
好了
All set.
藏♥民♥有一个词
So, uh, the Tibetans, they have a term.
叫"中阴身"
Uh, it's called bardo.
就是处于死亡与转世
It's like, you know, the state between this life
之间的状态
and your next rebirth.
有人会感到平静 有人会感到不安
Sometimes it's peaceful. Sometimes it's disturbing.
你当时也处于那个状态
I mean, you were there, man.
我得问问 你有遇到什么神启吗
I gotta ask, is there any enlightenment?
有一道很明亮的光 伴着竖琴声
There was a bright light and harp music.
看到了我爷爷 一袭白衣
My grandfather was there, dressed in white,
拿着个甜筒朝我招手
beckoning me with an ice cream cone.
好吧
Right.
放松 麦克 放松
Whoa. Easy, Mike, easy.
麦克 麦克
Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike,
呼吸 伙计 呼吸 伙计
just breathe, man. Just breathe, man.
疼痛忍♥过去就好了
Just let the pain pass.
你能行的
You can do it.
痛到熬不过去的时候会用一点
It's just to get through the worst of it.
那么 你好好休息吧
Well, get yourself some rest, huh?
布里格斯探员
Agent Briggs...
请你跟我们走一趟
we need you to come with us.
联邦大楼
保罗·布里格斯
Paul Briggs.
我是特别探员主管 肖恩·洛根
I'm Special Agent in Charge, Sean Logan.
还记得胡安·巴迪洛吗
Remember Juan Badillo?
我们得...
We need to...
你从哪儿弄到这盒磁带的
Where did you get that?
我们一度怀疑麦克·沃伦
For a while, Mike Warren was our chief suspect
是特卡特屠♥杀♥的头号♥嫌犯
in the Tecate massacre.
这个是在他住院的随身物品里发现的
This was found in his effects at the hospital.
我听过这带子了 知道我听到什么了吗
I've listened to this tape. You know what I hear?
我听到的是一次无心之过 一次误会
I hear an honest mistake. Misunderstanding.
就是如此 长官
Well, that's exactly right, sir.
直到你决定掩盖此事
Until you decided to cover it up.
这样一来 无论当时情况如何
At that point, it became a murder,
这就变成了谋杀
regardless of circumstance.
那么问题来了 我们该怎么处理
So the question becomes, how do we proceed?
所以 你是在问我的意见吗
And, uh, you're asking my opinion?
我们双方应该都不想闹上法庭吧
None of us want an indictment.
那我要付出什么代价 老大
What's it gonna cost me, boss?
阿里·亚达米安
Ari Adamian.
他是萨基森家族的一个小头目
He's a lieutenant in the Sarkissian family.
是的 那又怎样
Yeah, I mean, so what?
多年来 局里一直想打入亚美尼亚黑帮内部
The Bureau's been trying to get in the Armenian mob for years.
相信阿里会是我们的切入点
And we believe Ari is our way in.
你想让我去办这个案子
And you want me on the case?
-没错 -好吧 但为什么
- That's right. - Uh-huh. But why?
我是说 这类案子能让人青史留名呢
I mean, cases like this are legacy makers.
你把这种案子往地上一扔
You throw a bone like that out on the floor,
你手下的能人异士都会争先恐后地去抢
you'll have all your top dogs scrambling for it.
我就直说了吧
Let me simplify this for you.
你可以选择去干掉几个恶棍
You can either take down some pretty nasty guys,
风光凯♥旋♥ 不然...
come out rosy, or...
我们就只好搅这滩浑水了
we can slog through this river of shit.
老天
God.
他真是把你折腾惨了
He really messed you up, huh?
其实没看着那么糟
It's not as bad as it looks.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How are you, sweetheart?
我都说了 没那么糟
I told you. It's not that bad.
我是说 "你"还好吗
I said, "How are you?"
我累了 查理
I'm tired, Charlie.
我很累很生气 而且觉得很无助
I'm tired, and I'm pissed off, and I feel helpless
只能坐在这儿等着他对我们展开下一轮动作
sitting in this room waiting for him to take another shot at us.
该死的锡德
God damn Sid, man.
害我们差点失去你们两个 这太...
To almost lose the two of you, it's...
佩琪 你准备什么时候去看小麦
When are you gonna go visit Mikey, Paige?
别这样 他孤零零地躺在医院
Come on. He's in there all alone.
一直说想见你
He keeps asking for you.
你就不能去看看他吗
Can't you just check in?
我不知道你们之间发生了什么事
Look, I don't know what happened between the two of you,
但如果是我的话 我...
but if it was me, I...
我不是你
Well, it's not you.
好吧 没事
Okay. Fine.
你自己觉得好就行了
Whatever makes you feel better.
但是姑娘 不管你背负着什么重担
But whatever tonnage you're hauling around, baby girl,
你得想办法应对 真的
you gotta do something about it, for real,
不然你会被压垮的
or else you're gonna get crushed.
爸爸
Dad!
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
-你的朋友... -佩琪
- Um, your friend... - Paige.
对 佩琪 我们等你的时候
Right, Paige... she was telling us a story
她正给我们讲故事呢
while we were waiting for you.
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you were swinging by.
我给你打电♥话♥了 直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
I tried to call. Went straight to voicemail.
估计我当时肯定没信♥号♥♥什么的
Guess I must have been in a dead zone or something.
麦琪 带帕特里克去睡觉吧
Maggie, why don't you tuck Patrick in?
好的 小家伙 我们快走吧
All right, champ, let's go. Come on.
你不该来这儿
You can't be here.
你差点要了我的命
You tried to have me killed.
我也不想来这儿
Okay, it's the last place I want to be,
但情况很不乐观 知道吗
but things are going bad, okay?
我们需要谈谈 我们要...
And we need to talk. We need to--
如果你再碰我儿子一下
If you touch my son again,
我会悄无声息地杀了你
I will kill you without fanfare.
听见了吗
You got that?
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
不 我们没什么好谈的
No, we don't have to talk.
你现在的行为已经越界了
This is a line that you're crossing here right now.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
如果你想和我谈...
If you need to talk to me--
有一个调查
There's an inquest.
知道吗
Okay?
我一直在回避调查员 已经躲了六天了
I've been avoiding investigators for the past six days.
-我不能一直躲 -不对 没有什么调查
- I can't keep ducking. - No, there's no inquest.
有的 有的
There is. There is.
-等我接受问话时... -你什么
- And when I talk to them... - You what?
等我接受问话时 得确保我们的口供一致
When I talk to them, we have to have our stories straight.
你走 滚出去
Go. Out, out.
锡德 这也事关我的性命
Sid... it's my ass on the line too.
我会告诉你时间地点的 走吧
I'll tell you when and where. Go.
不 这样做不行
No. No, this isn't right.
行的 布里格斯
It is, Briggs.
这是我们唯一能让他开口的办法
It's the only way we're gonna get him to talk.
如果锡德承认他杀了麦克
If Sid confesses to murdering Mike,
你也脱不了关系
you're implicated right along with him.
你希望我离开 不是么
You want me gone, don't you?
你差点儿害死麦克 所以是的 佩琪
You nearly got Mike killed, so yeah, Paige,
我希望你离开恩赐之地
I want you out of Graceland,
但是离开并不能意味着去莱文沃思坐牢
but gone doesn't mean serving life at Leavenworth.
我是说 锡德是 锡德是洛杉矶警局的
I mean, look, Sid's... Sid's LAPD, okay?
那家伙是持枪警♥察♥
The guy carries a gun.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表