剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
要么我就去给你的小伙伴们好好聊聊
or I put on a show-and-tell for your little fancy friends here.
查理 你说的没错
You know what, Charlie? I think you're right.
我们得去散个步
I think what we need is a little walk.
两位 能跟我的朋友说一声吗
Gentlemen, would you alert my good friend?
公♥司♥的辩护律师是吧
Corporate defense attorney, huh?
就是说你们完全不站正义那边
So that means you're 100% evil.
没错 绝对的邪恶
Fully, entirely evil.
先是纳粹
There's the Nazis,
接着金手指 然后就是你们
there's Goldfinger, and then you.
007电影反派
-你们就排那里 -才第三
- You're, like, right there. - Third place?
但你等级高一点点
But you're right there, though.
我可比金手指厉害
Come on. No, I beat Goldfinger.
-我是代表金手指的 -但他有激光武器
- I'd represent Goldfinger. - No, but he has a laser.
好吧 你说对了 他有激光
Crap. You're right. He's got the laser.
但我有个这样的朋友
But I do got a guy.
你有个玩激光的朋友
You have a laser guy?
我是有个玩激光的朋友
I have a laser guy.
他在奥斯汀白手起家
He started out small in Austin,
但现在已经是商业巨鳄了
but now he's a big deal.
玩得很牛的家伙
Big laser guy.
我可以把他电♥话♥给你
I could give you his number
如果你想招揽他的生意的话
if you wanted to get a hold of him.
-那个玩激光的 -没错
- The laser guy, right? - The laser.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
你有笔吗
You got a pen?
帮我拿一下 谢谢
Just hold that for me. Thank you.
很有趣
It's funny. Um...
很久没和陌生人聊这么长时间
haven't had a real conversation with a stranger in a long time.
没错 还是那么正当合理
Yeah. Decently reasonable at that.
合理正当
Reasonably decent.
-都一样 给你 -好的
- Yeah, that too. Here you go. - Right.
谢谢
Thanks...
戴尔
Dale.
我是考特尼
I'm Courtney.
好的 那么考特尼 你有号♥码吗
Okay, then, Courtney, do you have a number
我可以给我的朋友 以防你丢了他的号♥码
that I could give my laser guy, in case you lose his?
以防万一嘛
Just want to be safe, you know.
糟糕 我得走了
Shit. Um, I got to go.
你赶不上南瓜车了还是怎样
You gonna turn into a pumpkin or--
记得打给我
Call me.
绑♥架♥ 袭击联邦探员
Kidnapping, assault of a federal agent,
谋杀联邦探员未遂
attempted murder of a federal agent,
预谋抢劫
conspiracy to commit robbery.
我还不知道
Oh, and I don't even know how many counts
洗钱和逃税的数额
of money laundering and tax evasion.
抱歉亲爱的 难道逮捕一个人之前
Sorry, love, but isn't that the sort of number
不应该理清楚数额吗
you'd want to know before you arrest someone?
-尽管笑吧 傻孩子 -我是想笑来着
- Laugh it up, funny boy. - Believe me, I intend to.
轻点 不能这么对残疾人
Easy. Can't shove a cripple.
看前面 混♥蛋♥
Eyes forward, asshole.
德马科探员 你急着赶路吗
Agent DeMarco, you going somewhere?
她到了 来得正好
There she is. Perfect timing.
我的好朋友
My good friend.
你还真是喜欢自讨苦吃 不是吗
You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?
湾流马场
骏美的生灵 不是吗
Beautiful creatures, aren't they?
我们是在说马吗
We talking about the horses?
得知杰曼雇了一个黑帮来打理生意
When Germaine hired a gangster to manage his business,
我曾有疑虑
I was skeptical.
我担心你会是下流无知的人
I feared you'd be base, ignorant.
看来我的担心并不是没有道理
It seems my fears are not without merit.
你想聊一下极光红[马名]身上
Well, you want to talk about
为什么会有阿帕卢萨[马名]斑纹吗
the Appaloosa spotting patterns on the Red Aurora?
我们可以探讨这个
'Cause we could talk about that.
或跑第一的克莱默[马名]为何溜侧步
Or the fact that Kramer in the first has an ambler's gait?
我们当然也可以探讨这个
We could definitely talk about that,
但请别把我对姑娘的热衷当成下流
but please don't confuse my passion for females as baseness.
还有 保罗
And, Paulo...
千万别把我和黑帮混为一谈
don't ever confuse me for a gangster.
杰曼跟我说...
Germaine expressed to me--
杰曼根本不了解我
Germaine doesn't know one thing about me.
我花了很多时间和精力
I spent a lot of time and energy
努力来到你面前...
trying to get here next to you...
-杰曼在哪 -因为我认为有些事
- Where's Germaine? - Because I think there's something
我们有必要谈谈
you and I need to talk about.
那我们要谈的是什么呢
What is it that you and I need to talk about?
戴尔·詹金斯
戴金信托银行
戴尔·詹金斯
戴金信托银行
戴尔·詹金斯
戴金信托银行
戴尔·詹金斯
戴金信托银行
我的银行
My bank.
你对"烟酒火器管理局管辖"
What part of "ATF jurisdiction"
有什么不理解的地方吗
was beyond your comprehension?
不知道 不如再给我画个示意图吧
I don't know. Why don't you draw me another diagram?
知道吗 如果你想对她粗暴一点
You know, if you do want to rough her up a bit,
-她也能接受 -闭嘴 马斯登
- she can take it. - Shut up, Marsden.
你想让我以干扰行动罪拘留你吗
You want me to detain you for interfering with my operation?
这个人♥渣♥把我捆到椅子上
This piece of shit tied me to a chair
将我一个孕妇打到半死
and beat me near to death, pregnant,
而你们只关心数字
and all you care about is numbers.
德马科 我再说最后一遍
DeMarco, I'm gonna tell you one more time.
你的感受并不重要
Whatever you're feeling is unimportant.
我的行动不会给你的私人恩怨让步
My operation will not take a backseat to your personal vendetta.
-这不是说...-停 停
- It's not a matter-- - Period! Period!
我知道你们美国人不注重礼节 但...
I know you Yanks aren't ones for manners, but...
在我的国家 主人离开这么久
where I'm from, it's considered uncouth
是很失礼的行为
for a host to be gone this long.
我们走吧 最好别让我再看到你
Come on, let's go. I better not see you again.
人生充满惊喜 查理
Always a thrill, Charlie.
每个现金房♥里有35个员工
Each cash house has 35 workers.
那是35张吃饭的嘴
That's 35 mouths to feed
70只手接触你的钱
and twice as many hands touching your cash,
在这些南佛罗里达小屋存上百万现金
and we're stashing millions in these South Florida homes.
我是说 这样不太周全
I mean, it's just ill-conceived.
我们从来没有出过问题
We've had no mishaps in the past.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
重点是你需要个数字账号♥
The point is you want a numbered account.
银行的话省去了经手人
The bank cuts out the middleman.
这百分之百合法 有联邦担♥保♥
This is 100% legitimate, federally insured.
所有的钱都通过一个集中账号♥
The money passes through a concentration account,
不会登记为存款
so it never registers as a deposit.
如果你想 可以留在本地
And if you like, you know, we can keep it local,
或者转到海外
or we can ship it overseas.
你这项服务的提成是多少
And for this service your cut is?
我没有提成
I don't have a cut.
我和其他银行是一样运作的
I operate like every other bank--
大通银行 美国银行
Chase, Bank of America.
在你取走之前利用你的本金进行投资
I simply invest your capital until you come to collect.
杰曼拉你入伙 这就是回报吗
Germaine brings you in, and this is his requital?
依我看 你并不是忠诚的人
You're not one for loyalty, I see.
恕我直言 如果你在意忠诚
No disrespect, but if you cared about loyalty,
我们也不会有这段谈话了
we wouldn't be having this conversation.
我是在给你提供三成的收益
I'm putting 30% back in your pocket.
真是令人放心的名字呢
It's a reassuring name--
戴金信托[信任]银行
DLJ Trust.
如果你想寻求放心的话
Well, if you're looking for reassurance,
在商业模范里找一家吧
find it in the business model.
如果你愿意 明天我可以带你转转
I can show you around tomorrow if you want.
你这狡猾的家伙
You slithering snake.
我才离开十分钟 你就坐上我的位置了
I leave for ten minutes, and you nick my seat?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表