剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
RPGs. You going to war?
如果你是要去炸东区的拉美佬 我管不着
You want to blow up some Eastside Cholos, I don't care.
谁都管不着
Nobody cares.
但你要是用我的家伙跟洛城警局干仗
But you use my weapons on LAPD,
我就得担上恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的罪名
I'm looking at terrorism charges.
我可担不起
Can't have that.
我看着像傻子吗 白♥痴♥
I look stupid to you, fool?
是啊 看你脸上画得乱七八糟的真像傻子
Yeah, you look stupid with that shit all over your face.
我只跟你们老大特文·亚达米安做交易
I deal with Tevan Adamian, the boss.
不跟什么三流小喽啰谈
Not some small-time bitch.
来啊 小子 要打吗
All right, mijo, You wanna do that?
-先生们 -别这样
- Hey, hey, hey, gentlemen. - Don't do that.
现在不是意气用事的时候
This is not the time to start measuring your dicks.
把枪放下
Put the guns away.
拜托 冷静点
Yeah, come on. Chill out.
别像小孩似的
No need to act like children.
五十枚
50.
每枚四千五
At 4 1/2.
五十乘四千五就是22.5万 伙计
50 at 4 1/2 is 225, man.
明晚前能把武器交到我手上 就付25万
250k if the guns are in my hands by tomorrow night.
你带上钱 朋友
You bring the money, Homes,
我们会去的
We'll be here.
特文也会去的
Tevan will be here.
详情他会告诉你
He'll give you the details soon,
回见
Ese.
该给我的院子当肥料
Should be gardening my yard.
三流小喽啰
Small-time bitch.
伙计们 哪个好
Okay, guys, so...
左边那件挺难看的
I mean, the one on the left is pretty bad.
-右边的呢 -凑合
- Right? - Nice.
也挺难看 但这条裤子太紧了
It's ugly and shit, but, like, the pants are still slim.
它会勾勒出你的屁♥股♥
It'll, like, cup your ass.
不太好
No good.
也许我该穿宽松点的裤子
Okay, maybe I can get baggier pants.
看
Here.
佩琪 说实话 世上没有哪件衣服
Paige, honestly, there's not an outfit in the world
穿在你身上会显得难看的
that's gonna make you look ugly.
好吧
Okay.
托罗斯今天就要来提走反坦克火箭弹
Toros is coming to pick up the RPGs today.
也许他就是去无♥界♥速运转转
Maybe he's just going to Clear-Line for a visit,
查看货物之类的
You know, check out the merchandise.
他用不着亲自去提货
He doesn't need to pick up his own merchandise.
他来就是为了见我
He's coming to see me.
你不能拒绝他吗
Can't you just say no?
-直截了当地 -不能
- No means no. - No.
鉴于我上次跟他发生过一段激♥情♥
Because the way I left it off last time,
要是突然变得假正经
if I suddenly became a prude,
可能会引起他的怀疑
it would raise an antenna.
那要是你突然变成了荡♥妇♥呢
What if you suddenly became a slut?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
不 打个比方...
No, like, okay, uh...
-那家伙非常自负 是吧 -没错
- Dude's hella proud, right? - Mm-hmm.
他想独自一人占有你
He's trying to stake his claim on you.
如果让他觉得你突然变成了
If he thinks you're all of a sudden
到处撩骚的婊♥子♥ 他自然会退出
ho-ing it up around town, he'll back off.
这注意不错啊
That's kind of brilliant.
谢谢夸奖 是我 我就会
Thank you, sir. I mean, I would.
好吧 你们谁来帮我吸下脖子
Okay. I need one of you to suck on my neck.
你...你是说 去无♥界♥速运还是就现在
You--you--you mean, like, at Clear-Line or right now?
不 就在这儿 就现在...
No, I mean, like, here, now. I...
我需要吻痕
I need a hickey.
好 那我来吧
I mean, I'll do it...
如果是为了案子
if it's for the case.
-我来吧 -你真要来吗
- I'll do it. - You're gonna do this?
是啊 又不是说我要给她捐精什么的
Yeah. It's not like I'm giving her a sperm donation.
天啊 没那么过分
Oh, no, nothing that bad.
那请你放松吧
So how about you relax?
想在哪儿弄 高点儿的地方 还是低点儿
Where you want it, up high, or you want it, like, lower,
-还是我一路吻下去 -杰克
- like I'm going down... - Jakes.
-一个吻痕就够了 -好吧
- Just give me a hickey, just... - Okay.
你不会真要这么做吧
You're not really going to do this...
-强尼 闭嘴 -这简直太诡异了
- Johnny, shh. - Oh, this is hella weird.
快停下 快停下
Don't do it! Don't do it!
你们在这儿搞什么呢
What the hell is going on here?
每次我从佛罗里达回来 气氛都更诡异了
Every time I come back from Florida, it gets weirder around here.
我刚也是这么说他们俩怪胎的
That's exactly what I'm trying to tell these two freaks.
我看你坐那看得也非常开心呢
You're the one sitting there with a big-ass smile on your face.
这是为了卧底 查理
It's for a cover, Charlie.
卧底 下次我寂寞了
Cover? Remind me to adopt that cover
提醒我也接这样的卧底吧
next time I'm feeling lonely.
麦克回来了吗
Mike get back?
没 布里格斯一直在试着联♥系♥他
Nah, Briggs has been trying to get at him.
没消息
Nothing.
我从不记得我的梦
I never remember my dreams.
我不是在做梦
I wasn't dreaming.
这上面都是些古怪的东西
Got some strange stuff in here.
-就像疯子的手笔 -是啊
- Like wacko strange. - Yeah.
看似疯狂 其实...
It looks crazy, but...
我是急于把我想到的记录下来
I was desperate to get down what I was thinking,
为了搞清楚它们代表了什么
you know, to make sense of it,
为了不忘记自己在...
to not forget what I saw when I was...
某个地方所见到的东西
wherever I was.
你其实什么都没看到 对吧
You know you didn't see anything, right?
我看到了
Yes, I did.
我是说真正意义上的
No, but literally, like,
你并没有看到什么
you didn't see anything.
不是 我要告诉你的就是
No, that's what I'm saying to you is that
我确实看到了
I literally did.
我看到了这个
I saw this.
还有这个
And this.
这些都是你脑子里想象出来的
Those are your neurons firing out.
无论你觉得自己看到了什么
Whatever you think you saw
都只是意识产生的虚幻
is just shapes in the static.
好吧
Okay.
这只鸟
That bird.
范肋部纹着这个
Vin has it tattooed on his side.
告诉我这也是虚幻的
Tell me that's static.
他是在波莫纳纹的 麦克
He got that tattoo in Pomona, Mike.
玩大冒险的时候
On a dare.
还以为我能让你理解呢
I thought I could talk to you about this.
你可以的 但...
Well, you can, but...
我不会去迎合你的
I'm not going to humor you.
别人也许会
Other people might.
可我...
But...
我花几个月时间 试图寻求事情的缘由
I spent months trying to find reason for this.
然而这事并没什么缘由 麦克
But it didn't happen for a reason, Mike.
只因一个混♥蛋♥当时在
It happened because some asshole
一边开车一边发信息
was texting and driving.
我对你的遭遇很遗憾
I'm sorry that happened to you.
我不是为了得到你的同情
I'm not looking for your sorry.
事已至此了
It is what it is.
-对了 保罗是谁 -什么
- By the way, who's Paul? - What?
他打你手♥机♥ 有十几次了
He's called you, like, a dozen times.
是个朋友
He's a friend.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
我们在这待了两天了吗
We've been here for two days?
是的
Yeah.
不 我不...
No, I don't--
我不要了
I don't want that.
好吗
All right?
我得走了
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表