剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
得了吧
Yeah.
你叫他什么
What'd you call him?
古斯蒂
Gusti.
古斯蒂
Gusti.
我本名是古斯蒂·卡德克·本迪特
My Bali name is Gusti Kadek Pendit.
你能念出来吗
Can you say that?
古斯蒂·卡里克...
Gusti Kalek--
不对 兄弟 对你们白人来说很难念
No, man, for white people it's very hard, okay,
而且"范"这个名字帅多了
and Vin is a much cooler name.
"范"是"古斯蒂"的略称
Vin short for Gusti?
不是 是范·迪塞尔的略称
Um, it's short for Vin Diesel.
曼吉斯有家电影院
There is one movie house in Manggis, okay,
没有很多电影 但是有《极限特工》
and we don't have many movies. But we get XXX.
《极限特工》系列电影的主演
我反复看了得有成百上千次了 兄弟
And I watch it maybe more than one billion times, man.
告诉我 你是这个电影的特技演员吗
Tell me, you did stunts for that movie?
不是 我倒想
No, no, I-I wish.
你在煮什么呢 哥们
What you cooking, man?
甘油
Uh, glycerin.
来看看 看
Come, look. Look.
你在煮沸甘油炸♥药♥吗
Are you boiling dynamite?
是的 是的 为了煮出水分
Yeah, yeah, just sweating it.
甘油就是这么做的
That's how you make glycerin.
硝化甘油吗
Nitroglycerin?
是啊 他总是闲不下来
Yeah, he's always doing something.
你们知道这东西相当不稳定的吧
You guys know this stuff is really unstable, right?
轻微震动或磕碰就会...
The slightest jolt or jostle--
爆♥炸♥
Boom!
你说得没错
You're right.
你很冷静啊 哥们
You're very calm, man.
感觉你是这方面的专家
You're the expert, I think.
不必担心 伙计
Don't worry, man.
让甘油冷却下来 就安全多了
You keep glycerin cold, and it's much safer.
不必担心
Don't worry.
麦克 过来
Mike, come here.
拿着它
Hold it.
好了吗
Yeah.
然后...
And...
不 要 动
Do...Not...Move.
墨西哥 提华纳南部
哥们 我可不想炸房♥子
Dude, I'm not blowing up a house.
不是房♥子 是牙医
Not a house, it's a dentist.
好吧 这可能是咱们语言不通导致的
Yeah, I think something's getting lost in translation here.
九♥成♥的洛杉矶人都是非法移♥民♥
90% of Los Angeles is illegal immigrant.
-你知道这事吗 -我肯定这是假的
- Do you know that? - I'm sure that's not true.
是真的 因为他们是非法的
It is, and because they're illegal,
男人和女人们得不到真正的治疗
maybe men and women, they don't get real medicine,
所以他们不得不来这种隐蔽的地方
so they have to come to secret places like this.
-这里的主管 那个牙医 -怎么
- And the man here, the dentist? - Mm-hmm.
他收费不高 但他会在你睡觉时拿走金牙
He charges little, but he takes his gold teeth when you sleep.
他会偷别人的牙齿
He steals people's teeth?
是 恶有恶报
Yes. Bad karma.
是的
Yeah.
他拿走牙齿 把它们放在这个...箱子里
He takes it, and he puts them in this, uh, box.
保险箱里
In the safe?
是 是 非常保险
Yeah, yeah, very safe.
你会炸东西 炸这个吧
You blow things up. Blow up this.
我
Me?
我以为你用过这东西
I thought you used this stuff before.
没错 捕鱼用过
Yeah, for fishing.
捕鱼
Fishing.
你到底能不能拿到牙齿 特技演员
Can you get the teeth or not, stunt man?
我们首先要做的是 把硝化甘油倒入缝隙里
What we gotta do is, we gotta get the nitro in that crack.
怎么 你有好主意了
What? You have a light bulb?
是啊 一个好主意
Yeah, a light bulb.
-这里是牙医诊所 对吧 -对
- It's a dentist's office, right? - Yeah.
所以他们会用这个给你做牙模
So they use this to make molds of your teeth.
只需加一点水
You just add some water.
搅拌一下
Stir it up.
得到的是可以速凝的明胶
And what you get is a very quick-setting gelatin.
过来
Come here.
奋力一投
One good toss.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
起来
Come on.
伙计 真棒啊
Oh, man, so cool.
范 过来 我们得走了
Vin, come on, we got to get out of here.
大概整片街区都听到了
I think the whole neighborhood heard us.
中大奖了
Jackpot.
好吧伙计 卡扎集团拥有
All right, man, the Caza Cartel owns, what,
二成的墨西哥贩毒通道
20% of the Mexican corridor?
是的
Yes, sir.
美国边境检查站 墨西哥口
如果我们把索拉诺的领地拱手交给他们...
If we just hand them over the territory--
那样卡扎会变成美国西南边
Well, then Caza becomes the most powerful cartel
最有势力的贩毒集团 的确
this side of Colombia, yeah.
你能接受这样的事实吗
And you're good with this?
受不了 但我欠阿尔弗雷多·阿马斯人情
No, I hate it, but I owed Alfredo Armas a favor.
那怎么办 伙计 怎么安排
How's it work, man, logistically?
好吧 你要做的就是带露西娅走
All right, all you gotta do is get Lucia.
卡扎会解决其他的问题
Caza takes care of the rest.
现在 唯一的问题是
Now, the only problem
那地方会有很多的墨西哥佬
is that the place is gonna be lousy with Mexicanos,
所以为了让你与众不同...
so in order for you to stand out--
我会摇动白旗
I gotta be waving the white flag.
非常对 把它系在你的车后面
Damn right. Strap that to your ride.
卡扎的步兵应该会让你通过
Caza foot soldiers should let you through.
我不想有人因我而死 布里格斯
I don't want nobody else dying 'cause of me, Briggs.
听着 强尼 卡扎和索拉诺的这份恩怨
Look, Johnny, this beef between Caza and the Solanos,
已经持续了很多年了
it's been going on for years, man.
这场争斗和你没有关系
The war has nothing to do with you.
你做的事情是正确的
You're doing the right thing.
知道吗 总有一天我会学着
You know what, someday I'm gonna learn
像你一样把事情合理化
how to rationalize things the way you do.
白旗 记住了吗
White flag, okay?
来生再会了[回国再见] 哥们
See you on the other side, man.
天啊 伙计
Jesus Christ, man.
我现在不那么美了 是不是
I'm not so pretty now, am I?
卡里托 你怎么了
Carlito, what happened to you, man?
别假装你当时没在场
Don't pretend like you weren't there.
不 不是说你的脸 我是说你
No, I don't mean your face, man, I mean you.
你的脑袋里怎么是一团浆糊呢
How'd you get so messed up in the head, man?
我是说 你父亲很残暴 但他还好啊
I mean, your dad was tough, but, shit, he was all right.
怎么 是不是你妈妈给你断奶太早了
What's that, your mama take you off the titty too early?
闭嘴
Silencio!
你知道吗 强尼
You know what, Johnny?
我觉得我已经厌烦和你玩了
I don't think I'm having fun with you anymore.
你父亲经营贩毒集团二十年了
Your dad ran the cartel for 20 years.
你只接管了不到一个月
You got the keys to the kingdom for less than a month,
一切已经要毁了 相当毁
and shit's crumbling down, I mean, shit.
看看周围 我没见到任何东西毁掉
Look around. I don't see anything crumbling.
不是所有的事都在你眼前发生着
Not everything that's happening is happening in front of you.
什么声音
Qué fue eso?
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
强尼
Johnny.
该走了 宝贝
It's time to go, baby.
强尼
Johnny!
该死 快走
Oh, shit! Go, go, go.
打开车前盖 打开车前盖
Pop the hood, pop the hood.
快点
Hurry!
强尼 小心
Johnny, look out!
这么急着走啊
Leaving so soon?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表