剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
你一直在找我吧
You're looking for me, right?
因为我们 这地方被烧得不留片甲
This place burned because of us,
是你点燃的火柴
and you lit the match!
听起来像个意外
It sounds like an accident.
我不能让他坐牢
I can't turn him in.
他是我孩子的父亲
He's the father of my child.
或许你能说服联调局
Perhaps you can convince the FBI
说你的行动还在继续
that your operation is ongoing,
因为我的飞机停了 露西娅就得死
because if my planes stop, Lucia stops.
我们都知道那孩子对这个案子干劲十足
We all know the kid's got a hard-on for the case,
但是我不相信他会干出谋杀这种事
but I'm not sure murder is in his wheelhouse.
-如果是掩盖真♥相♥呢 -你对比一下笔迹
- What about cover-up? - Check out the handwriting.
看起来一模一样啊
They seem identical.
莉娜死后麦克有好几周的时间
Mike had weeks after Lina died
来伪造这封信
to copy this letter.
阿奇
Archie.
天哪 你杀了队里所有人
Jesus Christ. You shot your team.
不 是你杀的
No, it was all you.
这是我的枪
That's my gun.
我派了一支小队去亚利桑那州找莉娜
I sent a team to Arizona to look for Lina.
她给家人寄了一封信
She sent a letter to her family.
他们相信最好
It's better if they believe.
相信什么
Believe what?
她在一个更幸福的地方
She's in a better place.
他掩盖了真♥相♥
It was a cover-up.
麦克烧了莉娜的尸体
Mike burned Lina's body,
伪造了信 还骗了我
he forged a letter, and he lied to me.
麦克·沃伦以麦克·理查德的身份入院了
Mike Warren is hospitalized under the name Mike Richards.
十天后
要是非得找个优点
If there's one thing I appreciate,
那就是这个葬礼又快又好
it's a good, quick funeral.
没有冗长的悼词 没有乱七八糟的布道
No long eulogies, no bullshit sermons.
失去朋友最痛苦的就是被迫不断去回想
Lose a friend, worst thing is to have your face rubbed in it.
他不该是如此下场的 锡德
You know, he didn't deserve this, Sid.
我都不知道原来你挺喜欢这家伙的
I didn't even think you liked the guy.
说实话 我不喜欢
You know, to be honest, I didn't.
真的吗
No?
幸亏那天你不在 否则我也得给你下葬
Lucky you split that day or else I'd be burying you too.
你拿枪干什么 锡德
What are you doing with that gun, Sid?
不 要是我在 现在埋的就是凶手了
No, brother, if I was there, we'd be burying the shooter.
-你是那么想的吗 兄弟 -我也希望
- Is that what you think, stud? - Oh, homey, I wish you would.
-我知道会这样 -你怎么还不走 保罗
- That's what I know. - What are you still doing here, Paul?
我在向死者表示敬意
I'm paying my respects.
我觉得你该回芝加哥还是埃尔帕索吧
I think you should go back to Chicago or El Paso, right?
你从哪儿来的来着
Or where was it that you came from again?
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
随便你
Suit yourself.
不过是个小仪式 无论他去向何方
Just a little something to help him fight the good fight,
都愿他一路畅通无阻
wherever he may end up.
好吧 看来我们会经常碰面了
All right, well, I guess then I'll be seeing you around...
保罗·韦斯特
Paul West.
阿奇·加勒特警探
真够乱的
What a mess.
有人吗
Hello?
有
Hi.
我们什么时候决定不扫除的
When did we just decide to stop cleaning?
什么时候决定的
When did that happen?
我们都很忙 没空管轮班表 杰克
We've all been a little busy for the chore wheel, Jakes.
我除外 厕所可是一尘不染
Yeah, not me. Bathroom's spotless.
可不是强尼那种喷上洗涤剂
And not like when Johnny sprays Scrubbing Bubbles
就说干净的那种
and says it's spotless.
戴尔 我累了
Dale, I'm tired.
能把长篇大论留到明天早饭以后吗
Can we maybe save the lecture until after breakfast, please?
这伙计又在念叨什么呢
What the hell is this dude bitching about now?
我念叨是因为这屋里都赶上脏城提华纳了
I'm bitching 'cause it looks like Tijuana up in here.
-进展如何 -没进展
- How'd it go? - It didn't.
已经两周了
It's been two weeks.
锡德还是没说他和索拉诺的协议
Sid ain't talking about the deal he's got with the Solanos,
也没提特卡特的屠♥杀♥
he ain't talking about the bloodbath in Tecate,
当然也没提谋杀麦克的事
and he sure as shit ain't talking about murdering Mike.
是啊 锡德知道我们手上没有他的把柄
Yeah, well, Sid knows we got nothing on him.
他一直装成一个好警♥察♥
He keeps playing the saintly cop,
对谋杀十分谨慎
and he walks on all the murders.
我们不能干脆一枪崩了他吗
Then can we just go put a bullet in this dude's head?
一枪了事
Just bam, done.
虽然你手痒想开枪
As much as I wouldn't mind if you got
我完全不介意 强尼 但我觉得
an itchy trigger finger, Johnny, I think things
我们去谋杀还是不太适合
are a little too hot for us to pull off a homicide.
更别提我们本该是正义的一方
Not to mention we're supposed to be the good guys.
-真操蛋 -是啊
- Shit's frustrating, man. - Sure is.
不如忙些别的消遣一下吧
So how about a distraction?
布里格斯 你擦窗户
Briggs, you are on windows.
我从这里看 窗户挺干净
Uh, the windows look clean from here.
查理 你打扫起居室
Charlie, you got the living room.
还有小强强 你真走运
And John-boy, it's your lucky day.
已经到达战场了 厨房♥归你
You're already here. Kitchen.
不了老兄 我没力气干活
No, I'm good, bro. I don't have the energy for that.
是啊 其实我也没力气给你当奶妈
Yeah, well, I don't really have the energy to be your wet nurse,
可不知道为什么 我的奶头一直被吸得好疼
but for some reason, my titties are always sore.
锡德在想方设法干掉我们 对吧
Sid is trying to kill us, right?
我们现在都在忙着保住小命
We're dealing with actual, real-life shit here,
而你却在关心家务轮班表 拜托
and you're worried about the damn chore wheel? Come on, man.
对 正因为我们在外面
Yeah, the fact that we're dealing
冒着生命危险办事
with real-life shit out there
家里才更应该整洁点儿
is precisely why it should be clean in here.
你能明白这个逻辑吗
Can you follow that line of logic?
轮到沃伦洗衣服了 他的活我承包了
Warren was on laundry, so I'll pick up his slack.
应该可以大胆假设你俩都不会帮忙的吧
Is it safe to assume that neither of y'all want to help?
可以
Yes.
真友善
That's very nice.
强尼说的对
Johnny's right, you know?
不能坐以待毙
Can't just sit here and take it.
我们中谁会成为锡德下一个目标
Which one of us is Sid gonna hit next?
无名探员死于洛杉矶医院
麦克·沃伦以麦克·理查德的身份入院了
Mike Warren is hospitalized under the name Mike Richards.
别耍花样了
No more tricks.
没有耍你
This isn't a trick.
我设计让你去希尔玛端了那个窝点
I sent you to Sylmar to wipe out the trash,
但没让你杀完活口
but I didn't let you finish.
该死
Oh, shit.
感觉如何
How you doing?
还不赖
Could be worse.
"无名探员死于洛杉矶医院"
"Unnamed Agent dies in LA hospital."
没错 在抓到锡德之前 朋友
Yep, until we find Sid, you, my friend,
无名探员死于洛杉矶医院
你只能是位牺牲的无名探员了
are a dead agent with no name.
佩琪怎么样
How's Paige feeling?
撞得不轻 但没什么大碍
Eh, she's pretty banged up, but, you know, she'll mend.
-确定是锡德干的吗 -确定
- We're sure it was Sid? - Oh, yeah, yeah.
袭击者是阿奇以前的一个线人
The attacker was one of Archie's old CIs,
所以肯定是锡德干的
so it was definitely Sid.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
室友们都想知道
Well, the roommates are all wondering
他为什么追杀佩琪
why he went after Paige.
我不知道 兄弟 我觉得是时候
I don't know, man. I think it's time
告诉他们和局里是她出♥卖♥♥♥你的
we tell them and the Bureau that she gave you up.
不 别告诉任何人 布里格斯
No, don't tell anyone, Briggs.
答应我
Promise me.
我们都犯过错
We've all made mistakes.
以前的麦克·沃伦
Guess you left some of the old Mike Warren
到哪里去了
on the other side, huh?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表