剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
How much?
我也不知道 反正就很多
I don't know. A lot.
她这回免不了遭罪了
She's in for it now.
我不想跟你走
I don't want to go with you.
我们得带她去医院
We gotta get her to a hospital.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
快告诉我你在逗我们
Oh, please tell me you are shitting us.
不 我没逗你们
No, I'm not shitting you.
该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit!
听着
Look.
听着 她睡一觉就没事了 对吗
Look, she can sleep it off, right?
没有婴儿能在伊博格碱下幸存 你这混♥蛋♥
No baby is going to survive ibogaine, you dumb shit!
你觉得如果她回去的时候流产了
How the hell do you think her boss is gonna feel
她的老大会怎么想
if we send her home aborted, huh?
所以我刚才要带她去沼泽那里淹死她
That's why I was gonna walk her into the swamp and drown her.
你行动之前会动动脑子吗
You ever think before you act?
我们现在得收拾一下
We gotta clean this up now.
来吧 天才们 把她带出去
So come on, genius, get her out back.
别这样 兄弟
Hey, hey, hey! No, man!
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
你听我说 这件事势在必行 安珀
Now you listen to me. This is happening, Amber.
看着我 这件事势在必行
Look at me! This is happening.
你要做的就是让它去
All you gotta do is let it.
你现在待在这里
Now you keep your ass right here,
别给我乱动
and don't you move.
好了 伙计们 对于抓捕行动来说
All right, boys, as far as busts go,
这次应该会很顺利
this one should be pretty painless.
战术小队 你们在这里蹲守
Tac, you're going to set up here.
强尼 你的人和你会在这里进行交易
Johnny, you and your boys will meet here for the deal.
-你拿好现金了 -是的
- You got the cash? - Yeah.
25万 扫描登记好了
250 thou, scanned and logged.
我们的卧底探员 保罗·布里格斯
Our undercover agent, Paul Briggs,
会带着目标和货物一起来
will arrive with the targets and the merchandise.
我们的目标是萨基森家族的三位高层
Now we're after three of the top dogs in the Sarkissian family.
有阿里·亚达米安 特文·亚达米安
We got Ari Adamian, Tevan Adamian,
和托罗斯·柏拜仁
and Toros Berbarian.
这三个贱♥人♥都要抓
We want all three of these bitches.
没错 现在听仔细了 一旦资金转手
Yeah, now look, once the money changes hands,
我会给出行动信♥号♥♥ "非常感谢"
I'll give the signal to move: Muchas gracias.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
准备好行动
Gear up and get ready to go.
一旦强尼给出信♥号♥♥ 我要你们立刻到位
When Johnny gives the signal, I want y'all there in seconds.
行动
Let's go!
注意安全
Be safe.
兄弟
Hey, man.
我们要拿下该死的亚美尼亚黑♥手♥党♥
We're about to take down the Armenian freaking mafia.
-加油 伙计 -这可是件大事
- Come on, son. - This is a big deal.
我们走
Let's go.
查理 查理
Charlie! Charlie!
拜托了
Please.
查理 查理
Charlie. Charlie.
查理 拜托了 醒醒
Charlie. Please, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 太好了
Wake up, yes.
太好了
Yes.
天啊 谢天谢地 天啊
Oh, my god. Thank god. Oh, god.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
你没事了 你没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事了 你没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
有车来了
Headlights approaching.
游戏开始
Game time.
好啊
What's up?
怎么回事 他们来了吗
What up? They here?
你在说什么 伙计 只有你一个人
What are you talking about, man? You're the only one here?
阿里和特罗斯去接特文叔叔了
Ari and Toros went to pick up uncle Tev.
他们让我去拿武器
They sent me to get the RPGs.
他们说他们会比我先到
They said they'd be here before me.
兄弟 到现在为止只有你一个人来了
Bro, you're the only one that's been here.
你是认...
Are you ser--
用无线电问问是不是还有别的动态
Hey, radio out and see if we got any other action.
有行动吗
Any movement?
没有 只有你们
Negative. Just you guys.
-没有 -什么
- Nothing? - What?
你怎么看
What you think?
有点不对劲
Something ain't right.
怎么了
What's that?
怎么回事
What?
兄弟 我们被耍了
Oh, bro, we're getting played.
该死
Shit.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我想我们得撤走了
I guess we gotta pull out.
收到 撤走
Ten-four. Yo, pulling out.
你有什么发现了
You got something?
有车向我们驶来
We got live ones coming in hot.
二...三辆黑色越野车
Two...Three black suvs.
上上上 快点上
Go, go, go, go now.
防卫策应 防卫策应
Yo, yo, hey, post up! Post up!
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
布里格斯
Briggs!
洛杉矶警局
LAPD!
别紧张别紧张 伙计 别紧张别紧张
Easy, easy. Easy, guys, easy, easy.
我们是联调局的 我们是联调局的
Hey, hey! We're FBI! We're FBI!
-退后退后 -拿下他们 拿下他们
- Fall back, fall back. - Put 'em down! Put 'em down!
-我们是联调局的 -拿下他们
- We're FBI. - Put 'em down!
-拿下他们拿下他们 -我们是联调局的
- Put 'em down! Put 'em down! - We're FBI!
这些人不是匪帮 兄弟
These guys aren't our cholos, man.
把你们的枪放下
Put your guns down!
我们是一伙的 是一伙的 是一伙的
Same team, same team, same team.
-把你们的枪放下 -拿下他们
- Put your guns down. - Put 'em down.
真该死
God damn.
进来吧
Come on.
范在吗
Vin here?
没 他出去一整天了
No. He's been gone all day.
我们要停掉
We have to stop.
停掉什么
Stop what?
这个
This.
我们不能待在你房♥间两天都在吸羟考酮
We can't crash in your room for two days smoking oxycontin.
你出去发生了什么
What happened to you out there?
没发生什么 我只是
Nothing happened. I just--
我们不是瘾君子
We're not drug addicts.
我们只是碰到了点问题
We have a problem.
我们在做让我们感觉好的事情
We're doing something that makes us feel good.
我看不出来这是个问题
I don't see how that's a problem.
这就是你活着真正想要的吗
Is that really what you want with your life?
我是说 真的吗
I mean, really?
因为我活着不是为了这样
Because that's not what I want with my life.
我们比此更强大
We're stronger than this.
我们能戒掉
We can quit.
他们说我连香烟都戒不掉
They told me I couldn't quit smoking.
你知道香烟比海♥洛♥因♥更容易上瘾吗
You know cigarettes are more addictive than heroin?
我♥操♥
What the f--
这是最后一片
This is the last one.
最后一片
Last one.
我们能从明天开始戒吗
Can't we start stopping tomorrow?
-我们决定要戒掉了 对吧 -是的
- But we're gonna stop, right? - Yeah.
我们下了这个决心
We made that decision.
这 这就像...
Yeah, it's-- it's like a--
对我们旧生活的告别
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表