剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
She bolted, man.
-带走我们的钱 -真是不幸
- With our money. - That's unfortunate.
希望你们没指望我会赔偿
I hope you don't expect some type of reimbursement,
我们干这行注定没有赔偿一说
'cause that's not in the cards for us.
我只是把我看到的说出来
Hey, I'm just calling it like I see it.
别让我为这件事操心
Don't try to make this my problem.
我还有别的客户
I got other clientele.
如果你不想跟我做生意就直说
If you don't want to do business with me anymore, let me know.
我可以去别家
I'll go somewhere else.
戴尔 我们不是在怪你
Now, Dale, we're not blaming you
查理的事跟你一点关系也没有
for anything that happened with Charlie.
我们很乐意跟你做生意
We are happy to work with you.
那就好
Good.
好 我这边还有个问题
That's good. So this is my deal.
圣地亚哥有个人替我洗钱
I have a money launderer in San Diego,
但那个人是查理联络的
but it was Charlie's contact.
现在她走了 那人也就联♥系♥不到了
Now that she's gone, he's gone,
所以我这边现在有点难办
which puts me in a little bit of a pickle.
囤着大把的黑钱花不出去
I'm stacking up grands faster than I can spend it.
我在想 你可以联络到杰曼
I was thinking you could reach out to Germaine,
让戴尔和他会个面
you know, set Dale up with him.
你跟我们一样认识杰曼
You know Germaine same as us.
你为什么不直接给他打电♥话♥
Why can't you call Germaine?
我不觉得他跟我
I don't really think him and I
能好好交流
know how to communicate well.
我们总不在一个频道
Yeah, we're not really on the same page.
实话说他很讨厌我
Honestly, he hates my guts.
我跟他睡过 然后偷了他钱包
I slept with him, then stole his wallet.
那么我重新让你俩接上头的话
Hmm, well, then Germaine might find it awfully discourteous
杰曼可能会觉得很不礼貌
if I hooked you back up with him.
听着 如果我不能把钱洗干净
Listen, we can't do business together
我们就没法合作
if I can't clean my profits.
里面是什么
What's inside?
你个神经病
You psycho!
告诉我们里面是什么
Tell us what's in there.
-跟你说了我不知道 -快说
- I don't know. I told you. - Tell us!
-告诉我们 -我真的不知道
- Tell us! - I told you. I don't know.
他真不知道
He doesn't know.
看看谁醒了
Look who's awake.
哥们 你最好不要碰那个
Buddy, you don't want to touch that thing, man.
为什么 里面是什么
Why not? What's inside?
我也不知道
I don't know.
至少别把它弄坏了
Just be careful with it.
-我认真的 -好了 赛什
- I'm telling you. - Come on, Sash.
把它放下
Put it down.
对了
All right.
别这样
Don't do that!
天哪
Jesus.
你知道这东西是谁的吗
Do you know who that thing belongs to?
奥丁
Odin!
奥丁·罗西
Odin Rossi.
奥丁·罗西
Odin Rossi?
是的
Yeah.
我认识一个认识一个断了手的人
I knew a guy who knew a guy without a hand.
据说是奥丁砍的
He said Odin cut it off
就因为他见面来晚了半个小时
'cause he showed up half hour late to a meet.
不是 因为晚了十五分钟
Nope, because he came 15 minutes late.
就十五分钟
15 minutes.
这东西对奥丁很重要
All right? That thing is very important to Odin.
你我都不想被砍手吧
So none of us need to get our hands cut off.
所以把它还给我们
Just -- just give it back to us,
就当什么都没发生过好了
And we'll forget this whole thing.
我保证
I promise.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
我又不能说我有偏头痛吧
It's not like I can say I have a migraine.
让我猜猜 托罗斯的事吗
Let me guess, Toros?
是的
Yeah.
显然 他现在觉得被耍了
Apparently, he is feeling manipulated.
-我也是 -如果我不能马上给他
- And so am I. - And if I don't give him
他想要的 他就会摆脱掉我
what he wants soon, he's going to cut me loose.
鉴于你们的身份都暴露了
And with your cover blown,
我们就没有机会接触萨基森家的人了
we don't have a way into the Sarkissians now.
还是我来直接把话挑明了吧
You know, I'm gonna just address the elephant in the room here.
你直接和他上♥床♥不就行了
You could just sleep with the dude.
谢了 强尼
Wow. Thanks, Johnny.
-怎么了 -这主意可真不错
- What? - Great idea.
我可是认真的 我和犯罪分子睡过
I'm serious. I've slept with perps before.
-感觉挺好的 -是啊
- It's great. - Yeah.
-真的挺好 -这我们知道的
- Great. - This we know.
你就是只"公鸭"
You are a man-whore.
但强尼 她是不会和托罗斯上♥床♥的
But, Johnny, she is not gonna sleep with Toros.
-他是个疯子 -是的 而且...
- He's crazy. - Yeah. And also...
我也不想和他睡
I don't want to.
-尊重你的想法 -谢了
- Respect. - Thank you.
麦克 怎么了
Hey, Mike. What's up?
是麦克吗 你在吗
Mike? Hello?
你是奥丁·罗西吗
Is this Odin Rossi?
是的 我是奥丁·罗西
As a matter of fact, yes, this is Odin Rossi.
我们手里有你的一些
We got something of yours--
一些东西
some -- some things.
两个男的 还有一个银桶
Two guys and a silver-container thing.
我要跟麦克讲话
I want to speak to Mike right now.
-我要确保他活着 -你没资格谈条件
- I need to know he's alive. - You don't make the demands!
条件由我来定
I make the demands.
-听到了吗 -我听着呢
- You hear me? - I'm listening.
我们要十万美元
We want 100,000 bucks.
我知道你是谁 你能搞定的
And I know who you are, so I know you got it.
还有一磅冰♥毒♥
And an l-bow.
-两磅 要两磅 -闭嘴
- Two l-bows. Two. - Shut up.
你想要十万块钱和一磅冰♥毒♥
You want 100k and a pound of methamphetamine.
两磅
Two pounds.
给了你 人和东西就还我
And for this, I get my guys and the container?
就是这样
That's the deal.
好吧 我把东西拿到哪
All right. Where do I bring it?
电♥话♥放下行吗
Just put the phone down, all right?
又不是你的
It's not yours.
你好帅
You look good.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
-你打给谁的 -什么
- Hey, who do you call, huh? - What?
你找谁来救我们
Who do you call to save us, huh?
一个朋友 他会救我们出去
A friend. He's gonna get us out of here.
但要是他想吞了那货怎么办
Yeah, but what if he wants the crate?
或者他帮了我们 我们就欠他人情
Or he helps us, we owe him.
-他就会想要那货 -他不想要
- He will want the crate. - He's doesn't want the crate.
-你怎么知道 麦克 -我就是知道
- How do you know, Mike? - Because I know.
好吧 无所不知的麦克
Ah. Yeah, you know everything, Mike.
我现在明白了
Ah, yeah, I get it now.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault. I know.
竟然相信一个瘾君子
Trust a junkie.
不应该是这样的 伙计
This was not supposed to be like this, man.
我的家人
My family--
他们在一家豪华的巴厘度假酒店工作
they work in a big, beautiful Bali resort.
知道他们干什么吗 清洁地板
You know what they do? They sweep floors.
为了一点钱给人整理床铺
They make beds for a little money.
根本赚不到钱
No money.
所以我告诉自己 有一天我回家
So I tell myself, "One day, I go back,
就住他们工作的酒店
and I stay where they work,
让他们和我一起享受客人待遇
and they will stay with me as a visitor."
这就是我拿着这箱货的原因
You know, that's why I hold that crate,
因为它值五万刀 让我梦想实现
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表