剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
回头见 傻♥逼♥
A rato, puto.
我们撤
Let's roll.
这到底是怎么回事
What in the sam hell was that about, huh?
我大概昨天回家的时候
I, uh, I may have gone home
带错了姑娘
with the wrong girl last night.
你睡了他的女朋友
You pork his girlfriend?
阿里 我很高兴能逗你开心
Ari, I'm really happy that you're amused,
但是你看到没
but did you see that?
那人会回来找我报仇的 来真的
That guy is gonna come back for me, no joke.
哥们 你是我们的人
Buddy, you're with us now.
那个白♥痴♥哪怕是看你的眼神稍有不对
If that clown so much as look at you funny,
我就灭了他全家
I bury him and his whole family.
强尼 有麻烦了
Johnny, trouble.
你说你想帮忙的
Hey man, you said you wanted to help out.
你知道索托街头帮吗
Do you know the Soto Street Vatos?
知道 是属于南帮吧 是吗
Yeah. Yeah, the Sure?o set, right?
-是 -洛杉矶东边的
- Yeah. - Out of east L.A.?
怎么了
What's up?
即日起
Well, uh, as of today
因为我的错 他们和萨基森家族开战了
they are at war with the Sarkissians and it's my fault.
索托街头帮的一个头目是哈维·哈布维那
One of the top dogs in Soto Street is Javi Arrebuena.
我想着接近一下他的女人
I thought if I got close to his girl,
也许能弄到点情报 提示下阿里
maybe I could siphon some intel, pass Ari a dime, you know,
好让他和他们打交道时占个上风
help him get a leg up on these guys.
等等 接近他的女人
Wait, wait, get close to his girl?
你什么意思
What's that mean?
所以你睡了个女人
So you sleep with some girl
挑起场黑帮战争 哥们你真的假的啊
and start a goddamn gang war, man, really?
现在这仇怨也不仅仅是这事儿了
Yeah, well now the beef's a lot bigger than me.
阿里还要先发制人找人家事呢
Ari's talking about pre-emptive strikes and shit,
简直要疯了
man, it's crazy.
那真糟 但至少说明他挺看得上你的
Shit, well, man, at least that means he likes you, right?
强尼 我马上就能抓到马尔顿了
You know, Johnny, I'm so close to getting Martun.
现在绝对不能让阿里在街上
I just can't afford to have Ari get got out on the street
被几个街头冤家给弄死了 明白吗
by some bangers over a petty rivalry, you know?
这个哈维 资料里说他是个拳击手
This dude Javi, the file says he's a boxer.
是啊
Yeah. You know,
这里你可是有名的拳击手
you're a well-known pugilist in these parts--
倒是 没问题帮你办了 哥们
Hey. Yeah. Shit, I could definitely do this, man.
我混到他们里面去
Yeah, I'll get in it with them.
看看他们打不打算找你麻烦
See if they're looking to make a move on you.
谢了 强尼 我一个人真是解决不了
I appreciate you, Johnny. You know, I can't do it all myself.
没事 还有 布里格斯
Sure. Hey, yo, Briggs.
谢谢你对我坦诚相告 哥们
Thanks for being up front with me, man.
索托街头帮 很难搞的一群人吧
Soto Street, they're kind of a rough crew, huh?
是啊 黑♥手♥党♥那种的
Yeah. They're mafioso crazy.
干的事都是砍头什么的
Cutting off heads and shit.
还是那位老夫人坐镇吗 要混到她身边去
Still run by that old lady? Going under with her?
不不 她儿子
No, no, her son.
那家伙把自己真当拳击手呢
Dude thinks he's a fighter.
你觉得你能照顾好自己吗
You think you're going to be able to hold your own?
照顾好自己 你真的要问这个吗
Can I hold my own? Is that-- did you really just ask me that?
你以为这些都是自己长得吗
You think this just happens?
从天而降 意外收获吗
I mean, by chance? By accident?
是啊
Yeah.
还是呢 过分
Yeah? Dick.
赶紧过来 该你了
Get your ass in here, man. You up.
你还好吗 最近
So how you doing? With everything?
我只是说 那样杀掉一个人
I'm just--I'm just saying, put somebody down like that,
我知道不容易
I know how it is.
没有机会预设
Wasn't tactical.
这不是我朝靶心打几枪
It's not like I double-tapped him center mass.
前一秒他在呼吸 后一秒就停止了
One minute he's breathing, the next minute he's not.
你根本不知道那是什么感觉
You have no idea what it's like.
怎么了
What?
我跟你讲讲锡德·马卡姆的事吧
Let me tell you about Sid Markham.
我杀了他
I killed him.
不该这样的 强尼
This is wrong, Johnny.
不该这样的
This is so wrong.
我们不是刽子手啊
We are not supposed to be executioners.
我知道
I know.
其实我们
You know, man, we...
我们是在恶中之恶身边卧底
we go under with the worst of the worst, right?
和他们一起笑一起做朋友
We gotta laugh with them and make friends with them
见他们倒霉的家族
and meet their goddamn families
然后一举剿灭
and then we just tear them apart.
有时候很难分辨
Sometimes it's hard to tell
到底他们是坏人 还是我们
whether they're the bad guys or we are.
其实恩赐之地的初衷很好的
You know, the idea of Graceland is great.
回到家时能回到好人身边
You come home to good people,
他们会阻止你走上邪路
they keep you on the straight path,
但如果回到家我们并没回到好人身边呢
but what if you're not coming home to good people?
你觉得麦克是对的吗
You think Mike's right?
我知道为了抓马尔顿 布里格斯不惜一切
I mean, I know Briggs would move mountains to get Martun,
但我就是不明白 他为什么要骗我们
but I just--I don't understand why he would lie to us.
而且布里格斯干的那些事
And the shit Briggs does,
我经常都不明白他到底在干什么
half the time, I don't even know what he's talking about.
范 你怎么在外面站着
Vin. What are you doing out here?
-等呢 -等什么呢
- Waiting. - Waiting for what?
好好猜猜啊 爱因斯坦
Take a big guess, Einstein.
明显是被她锁外面了呀
She locked me out.
你也是来嗑药的吗
You here to score too?
怎么 她和毒贩在里面啊
What, she's in there with a dealer?
真是够了 麦蒂逊
Jesus christ. Hey, Madison.
我是麦克 开门
It's Mike. Open up.
她在里面待多久了
How long she been in there?
十五分钟 还是很久 我怎么知道
15 minutes. Forever. Who cares?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
麦克
Mike.
这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing, huh?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你有病啊
Hey, what is your problem?
镇定 他也是为你好
Hey, hey, be calm. He's trying to help.
你不能冲进来对我该交什么朋友指手画脚
You can't come in here and tell me who my friends are.
那不是你的朋友 亲爱的
That's not your friend, sweetheart.
你又是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
我是查理 带你去个地方 收拾一下
I'm Charlie and I'm gonna take you somewhere, so get ready.
查理 你是什么 人妖吗 查理
Charlie, what are you, pre-op or post-op, Charlie?
说话挺幽默 穿好衣服
Aw, we got a real charmer here. Get ready.
凭什么听你的 我压根不认识你
Yeah, up yours bitch, I don't know you.
对 你不认识我 所以不要这么自在
No, you don't know me bitch, so don't act like you do.
放开
Get off me.
没得商量
This isn't up for discussion.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
告诉你 我要告你 告你
I'm going to file charges against you, I hope you know.
非法闯入 企图伤害 殴击
Unlawful entry, assault and battery--
闭嘴 看着
Just shut up and watch.
海莉出生就患有血管疾病
Hayley was born with a vascular disorder.
六个月前做了截肢手术
They amputated six months ago.
她每晚都惊醒哭泣
She wakes up every night crying,
企图去摸自己原来的腿
Clutching something that's not there.
大脑真有意思 总是想挽留失去的部位
It's funny how the brain wants to hold onto something that's gone.
你觉得你是第一个
You think you're the first person
这样心理暗示我的吗
to spit this psychobabble at me?
医生 护士 心理医生
I've had doctors, nurses, shrinks,
都让我学着克服
all saying to get over it.
我绝对不会这么说的
I would never say that.
你们根本不懂失去一样东西是什么感觉
None of you know what it's like to lose something,
好吗
all right?
你为什么不帮我省了
So how bout you save me the--
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表