剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
但...
But...
我渐渐发现秩序不是永恒的
I'm starting to realize that order doesn't last.
有点像飞机喷字 你懂吗
It's kind of like skywriting, you know?
无论字写得多么漂亮
No matter how nice you draw them letters,
都会被风吹散
the wind's just gonna take it.
宝贝 我们是在说什么呢
Baby, what are we talking about right now?
你认为什么是重要的
What's important to you?
是什么
What is it?
钱吗
Is it money?
真理吗 正义吗
Is it truth? Is it justice?
你所信仰的是什么
What do you believe in?
你现在好认真
You're serious right now.
不是钱
Well, it's not money.
它们是很好 但不等于幸福
I mean, this is all nice, but it's not happiness.
它们也许能减少困苦 或带来方便
It's less unhappiness maybe or less inconvenience,
但不是最终目的
but it's not the end-all.
我们现在年轻
We're young now.
但我们会变老
We'll be old.
正如你说的 像飞机喷字一样
It's like what you said. It's skywriting.
对我来说重要的是
What's important to me is...
有个能让我开心的人
someone who makes me smile...
哪怕字母全都被风吹散
even when the wind blows the letters away.
想和我做一些疯狂愚蠢的事吗
Do you want to do something really stupid with me?
你是怎么找到我的
How the hell you find me?
有个瘾君子看到了你的车
Some junkie spotted your car,
告诉了朋友 朋友又告诉朋友
called a friend who called a friend.
街头巷尾 阿里 你知道它什么样
It's the streets, Ari. You know how it is.
但你要知道 我能找到你 索托街头帮也能
But, you know, if I can look you up, so can Soto Street.
我给你找了个地方 你可以在那躲一阵子
Now, I did find you a place, somewhere you can lay low
等时机成熟就能逃之夭夭
until it's time to make you really disappear.
我们去那儿看看吧 怎么样
Why don't we go there for a little bit, huh?
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your leg?
联调局捣了我的老巢
Ah, the FBI raided my crib.
很幸运我只伤了这点
I'm lucky I got away with just this.
你这不是幸运
You're not lucky.
你是幸运的反义词
You're the opposite of luck.
一切都很顺利
Everything was going fine,
然后你出现 一切全都毁了
and then you show up, and it all goes to shit.
阿里 我们还有选择
Ari, we still have options.
选择 还有什么鬼选择
Options? What freakin' options?
马尔顿被抓了
Martun is locked up.
我整个家都没了
My whole family is gone.
我没有钱 还有索托街头帮在追杀我
I got no money, and I got Soto Street gunning for me.
听起来你有不少麻烦 阿里
Wow. Sounds like you got a lot of problems, Ari.
可是你知道吗
But you know what?
当你发现你被逼到绝境时
If you find yourself backed into a corner,
你为什么不...也许...
why don't you just-- I don't know--
男人一点
man up, huh?
重新改写剧本
Rewrite the playbook, man.
重新开始建立属于你的东西
Build your shit from the ground up.
如果有人挡道 就让他们下跪
If they get in your way, then bow them over.
这是...这是你一直给我灌输的鬼话
That's the--that's the shit you were doing to me--
一开始就是这些鬼话 让我卷入这些破事
that talk that got me into this shit in the first place.
你这个洗♥脑♥的小人
You are a whispering snake.
-是 -你一直怂恿我 -阿里
- Yeah. - You kept pushing me... - Ari...
-不断怂恿我 -阿里 我们有麻烦了
- and pushing me. - Ari, we got a problem, man.
阿里 我们有麻烦了 快走
Ari, Ari, we got a problem. Let's go. Let's go.
该死
Shit.
该死的
God damn it!
混♥蛋♥
Sons of bitches!
伙计 这边
Guy, guy, this way!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
快走
Go, go, go.
快点 这边
Come on, this way.
该死的 我没子弹了
God damn it! I'm empty.
混♥蛋♥
Sons of bitches!
混♥蛋♥
Sons of bitches!
快点 走这边
Hey! Hey! Come on, this way.
这些混♥蛋♥
You sons of bitches!
我没子弹了
I'm out.
他们在这呢 下来
There is it. Coming down.
-我中弹了 -走 快走
- They shot me. - Go! Go!
混♥蛋♥ 站住
You pieces of shit!
快点 抓住他们
Come on! Go get them.
快点 抓住他们
Come on! Go get them.
真爽
I love it!
真爽啊
I love it!
来啊 你们这些渣滓
Come on! you pieces of shit!
来啊
Come on!
走 快走
Move! Move, move, move.
该死
Aw. Oh, shit.
该死
Shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
-我从没中过枪 -抓住他们 上
- I never been shot before. - Let's get them! Come on!
是吗 感觉如何
Yeah? How do you like it?
真是疼死我了
It stings like a piece of shit.
你还有多少子弹
How many you got?
五发左右
Five or so.
情况不妙啊
Not good.
岂止是不妙
Not good at all.
好吧 伙计 你总是有计划
Okay, guy, you always got a plan.
有什么计划 我们现在怎么办
What's the plan? What do we do now?
-快出来 -我们边处理伤口边等
- Come on out! - We lick our wounds, and we wait.
我们等
We wait.
总部把你当作一个空想家
D.C. Has you pegged as some sort of ideologue...
你缺乏一种基础实用主义精神
that you lack a kind of base pragmatism.
我相信有个词叫"理想主义者"
I believe the phrase "Boy scout" was in utterance.
签名 麦克·沃伦
坦白说 我并不觉得你的决定是正确的
Frankly, I didn't think you'd make the right decision.
那个才是吗
Is that what this is?
你所谓正确的决定
The right decision?
因为据我所知
'Cause as far as I'm concerned,
那里所谓的正确就是一长串错误的决定
that right there is the last in a long line of wrong decisions.
萨基森家族
尽管说吧
Here we go.
你知道
You know...
一开始的时候
when this all started,
我们坐在这 你看着我的眼睛
we sat in here, and you looked me in the eye,
跟我说我得为多起死亡负责
and you told me that I was responsible for too many deaths.
马尔顿·萨基森
你说的没错
You were right.
所以我打算去改变它
So I set out to change that.
结果呢
And what did we get?
萨缪尔·欧麦利 科尔比·摩尔
We got Samuel O'Malley, Colby Moore,
托罗斯·柏拜仁 哈维尔·阿鲁亚巴纳
Toros Berbarian, Javier Arrabuena.
每一场战斗都有附带伤害
Every fight has collateral damage.
是啊
Yeah.
只是如果不是因为你
Except all those people would still be alive
所有那些人都还活着
if it wasn't for you.
特文·亚达米安
只要这世界上还有些许正义
If there were any semblance of justice in this world,
就会要你为此付出代价
you'd be paying for that.
但取而代之的 是这个
But instead, there's this.
一个无迹可寻的小谎言 让你载誉而归
There's a tidy, little lie, where you come out victorious.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
多谢
Thank you.
别急着道谢
Don't thank me yet.
你还没听我的要求
You haven't heard my demands.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
是的
Yeah.
不过你也从一开始就在骗我 范
And you lied to me from the start, Vin.
我不知道我在做什么伙计
I didn't know what I was doing, man.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表