剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
就是给你暖暖座 老板
Just keeping the throne warm for you, boss.
你只是代理人 别太得意了
You're a proxy. Don't get comfortable.
比赛好看吗
Enjoying the race?
一切都满意吗
Everything to your satisfaction?
是的
Yes.
可以说非常满意
I'd say I'm quite satisfied.
特文的葬礼 你觉得呢 伙计
So for Tev's funeral, what do you think, guy--
三个守卫就够了
three guards is enough?
老天 阿里 就三个守卫
Jesus Christ, Ari. Three guards?
如果索托来硬的 三个守卫有什么用
What are three guards gonna do if Soto comes hard?
"来硬的"
"Comes hard"?
你还没见识过什么叫硬
You don't know the meaning of hard.
好吧 以防万一 怎么不派十几个人守着
Okay, why don't we go with an even dozen just to be safe?
抱歉 兄弟 我得接下电♥话♥
Sorry, man. I got to take this.
喂 怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
-兄弟 那个你之前上的女孩 -怎么了
- Hey, man, so you know that girl you decided to sleep with? - Yeah.
哈维现在要去杀了她
Javi's on his way to kill her right now.
什么
What?
这一家人全是疯子 兄弟
This whole damn family's crazy, man.
老妈之前跟马尔顿讲和
Mama's made peace with Martun,
但现在却说
but now she's saying
想让哈维把她脑袋砍了什么的
she wants Javi to go cut her head off or something.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
好的 谢谢你通知我 我会处理的
Okay, thanks for the heads-up.I'll handle it.
你要后援吗
You need backup?
不用 有我看着不会有人死的 兄弟
No, no, nobody's gonna die on my watch, bro.
这次算我欠你的
I owe you.
有需要随时叫我
Okay, man, let me know.
怎样
So?
那好 我们各退一步怎么样
Okay, how about a compromise?
-我给你十个守卫 -好 十个
- We do ten guys. - Ten's good.
你们几个在外面的车里守着
Couple of you guys in car out front.
剩下的人守里面
The rest of you guys inside.
现在各自回家 好好睡一觉
Now go home, get some nice sleep.
阿里 刚刚那通电♥话♥
Hey, Ari, listen, uh, that phone call back there--
是伊娃 哈维的女人
that, uh-- that was Eva, Javi's girl.
老天 你是木工吗
Jesus Christ. Are you a carpenter?
-什么意思 -你还在钉她吗
- What do you mean? - You're still nailing that?
不是 我没钉她
No, I'm not still nailing that.
阿里 听着
Ari, listen to me.
她说哈维正往她家去
She says that Javi's on his way to her house,
他想杀了她
that he means to kill her.
我觉得我们应该过去
Now, I think maybe we should roll by
跟他打个招呼
and say a little hello to him,
在他没有索托保护的时候给他一击
hit him when he's separated from his Soto enforcers.
不 不 你听到马尔顿说的了
No, no, no, no. You heard Martun.
不能轻举妄动 时机还没到
Nobody make a move. We're in a holding pattern.
时机没到 是吗
A holding pattern, huh?
那好 阿里 你有什么计划
Okay, Ari, So what's your plan, then?
在这干等着他来解决我们
We just, uh, wait here for them to hit us?
你是不是操过他妈 跟我没关系
You know, I don't care if you would have banged his mother.
如果我是特文的话
If I was Tevan,
那人根本不会有机会到我的地盘
that guy never would have come into my place
拿枪指着我
and pulled a gun on me.
如果马尔顿知道他们这么不敬
If Martun would have seen that disrespect,
他会当场埋了他们
he would have buried them right there.
我就想说这个
That's my point.
他们根本没把你当回事 阿里
They don't respect you, Ari.
他们在你的手臂上纹上鹰与狮
Now, did they put an eagle and a lion on your arms
难道是让你当个花瓶的吗
for fashion or for function?
你证明给他们看的机会来了
It's time for you to show them who you are.
我们去救你的女朋友
Let's go save your girlfriend.
我正有此意
That's what I'm talking about.
你屁事都不用干 伊娃
You didn't have to do shit, Eva.
别乱搞就行
All you had to do was not screw up,
但你连这都做不到
but you couldn't even do that, huh?
哈维 求你了
Javi, please.
我太蠢了
I was stupid.
你♥他♥妈♥是真心蠢
Damn straight you were stupid.
你不就长了张漂亮脸蛋吗 伊娃
You got that pretty-ass face, huh, Eva?
就是这让你惹上一身麻烦
And that's what gets your ass in trouble.
我错了 哈维
I'm sorry, Javi!
求你了
Please!
这就是婊♥子♥的下场
This is what happens to putas.
这感觉好极了
Uh-huh. That felt good.
感觉真好
That felt really good.
好了 别喊了 我救了你 傻♥逼♥
Okay, stop screaming. I just saved you, dumb-dumb.
别喊了 逼逼叨跟个车喇叭一样
Hey, stop screaming. You sound like a car alarm.
阿里 我来搞定她
Ari, I'll-- I'll handle her.
-伊娃 伊娃 -别过来
- Eva, Eva. - No.
看着我 我们走 好吗
Hey, look at me. Let's go, okay?
跟我走
Come with me.
-兄弟 你死透了 -穿上鞋
- Yeah, buddy, you're dead. - Get your shoes on.
兄弟 你在流血
Buddy, you're leaking.
你身上都湿透了
You're soaking wet.
你这里怎么有个东西
You got something right here.
我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你得赶快出城 知道吗
You've got to get out of town, okay?
你男朋友 哈维 已经死了
Your boyfriend, Javi, he is dead.
但他的手下会来找你
But his people will come after you.
你不能再回来这里了
You can never come back here.
不能打电♥话♥给任何熟人
You can never call anyone that you know,
也不能跟别人说你所看见的事
and you can never talk about what you saw.
拿着
Take this.
这都怪你 混♥蛋♥
This is your fault, shithead.
你个没种的人♥渣♥ 真希望我从来没有遇到你
You no-dick asshole. I wish I'd never met you.
这是什么 一千美金
What is this--$1,000?
伊娃 对不起
Eva, I'm sorry.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah. I'm sure you are.
走吧
Come on.
这里一团乱
Got a mess here, huh?
这不算什么
This is nothing.
阿里 你要干什么
Ari, what are you doing?
给他们留个信 他们自会明白
Gonna send them a message they gonna understand.
我告诉过你 古斯蒂在撒谎
I told you, Gusti is lying.
布里格斯脱不了关系
Briggs is involved.
美国
不 不可能 洛杉矶到西雅图要三个小时
No, it's not possible. LA to Seattle is three hours.
-两小时四十分钟 -有差别吗
- 2 hours, 40. - It's barely a difference.
生死有时候就在于细微的差别
Well, we live and die by "Barelys," okay?
那二十分钟里
In that 20 minutes,
布里格斯可以租辆车 拦辆的士
Briggs could have rented a car, hailed a cab.
他还能空降到普吉特海湾
He could have hired a goddamn airlift to the Puget Sound.
布里格斯根本不可能坐船
No. There's no way Briggs could have gotten to the ship
及时赶上回程的航♥班♥
and back in time for his return flight.
肯定是旧金山
It's got to be San Francisco, okay?
布里格斯不在旧金山 兄弟
Yo, Briggs wasn't in Frisco, man.
那天他在墨西哥
He was in Mexico that day,
跟卡扎第一次见面
having his first meeting with Caza.
我叫他帮我摆脱卡里托
I asked him to help me out with Carlito, man.
他和你碰头之前
Before he met up with you,
他在提华纳跟阿尔弗雷多·阿马斯吃羊肉
he was in TJ eating goat with Alfredo Armas.
如果布里格斯是在墨西哥
Okay, well, if Briggs was in Mexico,
那我们的线路就完全不对了
then none of our routes work out anymore.
沙特阿♥拉♥伯
旧金山
等一下
Wait.
轮船航程中最后一次补给
The ship refuels for the last leg
是在圣巴巴拉市
of its journey in Santa Barbara.
布里格斯可能离开提华纳
Briggs could have left Tijuana,
提华纳
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表