剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
不 我见过很多恶棍
Nah, nah. I met a lot of villains in my time.
相信我 你真的不符合标准
Trust me. You don't really fit the bill.
我们给第一次见面的人准备好了台词
You know, there's a line we give
因为他们总是会问
to someone we first meet, because inevitably they ask,
"给恶棍辩护是什么感觉
"What's it like to represent monsters?
你晚上怎么睡得着觉"
How do you sleep at night?"
你会怎么回答
And what do you say?
所有美国公民 无论是善是恶
Every American, good or evil,
有罪无罪
guilty or not guilty,
都有权得到公正审判和法律顾问
deserves their chance at a fair trial and legal counsel.
如果这些都不能具备
Anything short of that--
还不如把宪法废除掉
you may as well tear up the Constitution.
你我都明白这都是空话
But we both know that's bullshit.
是啊
Yes.
那你是怎么做的 你晚上怎么安心入眠
So how do you? How do you sleep at night?
睡在堆满钱的床上吗
In a bed full of money?
不是这样的
Not quite, no.
其实收入是很可观 别误会
I mean, the pay is great. Don't get me wrong.
还有特殊待遇
And the perks --
谁能拒绝去赛马♥会♥上休息一天呢
who can say no to a free day at the races?
还有免费的大虾
Or free prawns.
说实话
The truth is...
我很擅长做我的工作 是顶尖级的
I am good at what I do, the best.
有多少人敢这么说
Not many people can say that.
我想问你个问题 你要是不想回答
Let me ask you a question, and if you don't want to answer,
我也不强迫你
you don't have to.
问吧
Go for it.
你第一个故事里的脏话都是什么
What were the dirty words in your first story?
我没有像爱他一样爱过任何人
I never loved somebody the way I loved him.
我们年轻的时候
When we were young...
比我们大的男孩总是找特文的事
the older boys used to pick on Tevan...
因为他瘦得皮包骨头
because he was nothing but skin and bones.
他们对你很残暴
Yeah, they were cruel to you.
我第一次认为我要死的时候
The first time I thought I would die
是在保护特文
was when I was protecting Tevan from
不受大个头男孩欺负
some boys twice my size...
但我出拳了 是吧
But I punched, right?
我踹他们 咬他们...
And I kicked, and I bit...
而现在我再也无法保护他了
And now I can't protect him anymore.
我们应该确认我们都安排好了
We should make sure we're set up.
伙计 你像个偏执的小姑娘
Man, you're one paranoid lady.
老大
Boss...
好多人都在议论那些墨西哥人
a lot of people whispering about those Mexicans.
就算在最无情的战场上
Even on the worst of battlefields,
敌人也有送别自己牺牲的同伴的权利
the enemy has the right to say good-bye to their fallen.
一直有这个规矩
That's always been the code.
并非所有人都尊重这个规矩 老大
Not everybody respects that code, boss.
你...
You...
让你的人埋伏好
get your men in place.
如果有什么不对劲 我要立刻知道
If anything is off, I want to hear about it right away.
好的
Okay.
我很清楚我们在找什么
Okay, I know exactly what we're looking for,
我也知道时间
and I know when it was.
你就管播录像就行
I just need you to pull the footage.
遵命 长官
Aye, aye, Captain.
下午五点至七点停车场和码头的录像
The lot and pier feed from 5:00 to 7:00 P.M.
看那
There.
画面边缘
Edge of the frame.
那是什么
Now what are we looking at?
野马 那是保险杠
Bronco. That's his bumper.
-你能放大吗 -放大
- Can you punch in? - "Punch in"?
你以为是航♥天♥局的望远镜吗
This ain't NASA.
麦克 你得看看这个
Mike, you might want to take a look at this.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
是啊
Yeah.
这就是咱们的魔术师
And there's our magician.
我不明白
I just don't understand
布里格斯要沙林毒气做什么
what Briggs would be doing with Sarin gas.
怎么了 强尼
What, Johnny?
出大事了
Shit's going down.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
哈维的脑袋出现在了一个盒子里
Javi's head just showed up in a box.
特拉♥萨♥已经崩溃了
Man, Teresa's losing her shit,
说她要灭光萨基森家族
talking about she wants to wipe out the Sarkissians.
老天
Oh, my God.
她已经派我们去葬礼了
Look, she's sending us over to the funeral.
我该怎么做
What do you want me to do?
麦克
Mike?
强尼 他们有沙林毒气吗
Johnny, do they have the Sarin?
什么
What?
这是布里格斯设的局 一切都是
Briggs set this up-- everything.
你见着一个滤毒罐吗
Do you see a canister?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我看见几辆面板车和一群墨西哥人
I-I see a couple vans and a bunch of Mexicans,
但...
but--
快走
Vamos.
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了 强尼
What, Johnny?
-他们拿着什么东西 -是毒气吗
- They got something, man. - Is it the gas?
我不知道 我不...
I don't know. I don't--
你还站在那干吗
What are you waiting for?
他们等着我呢 我得走了
Look, they're waiting on me. I got to go.
强尼 该死
Johnny? Shit.
怎么了 发生什么了
What is it? What's happening?
我们得赶快回洛杉矶
We got to get to Los Angeles.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表