剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
麦克 我完全同意你的意见
Yo, Mike, I agree with you wholeheartedly, man.
我受够了布里格斯的满嘴瞎话
I'm done with Briggs' lying ass.
你这是在说什么
What are you even talking about?
我也不喜欢他利用我们 但这就是我们的工作
I'm not happy that he used us, but this is what we do.
我们撒谎来抓坏人
We lie to get the bad guys.
这就是职业描述
That's the job description.
但你不对我们撒谎
You don't do it to us.
我明白你们的意思 好吗
Look, I hear you guys, all right?
但是他有充分的理由
But he was doing it for good reason.
唯一遭殃的人是像哈维尔·阿鲁亚巴纳
You know, the only people that went down
那样的混♥蛋♥ 所以有什么大不了的
were assholes like Javi Arrabuena, so whatever.
还有科尔比和古斯蒂
And Colby and Gusti...
还有一大串的人
and a laundry list of people
以各种方式被毁了
that one way or another have been consumed,
不是被坏人 是被布里格斯毁了
not by bad guys, but by Briggs.
等一下
Wait. Hold up.
你要把这些都报告上去吗
You're gonna report all of that?
对
Yeah.
全部
Everything.
我们都应该去找律师了
We should all get lawyers.
-你说什么 -麦克
- Excuse me? - Mike.
-你到底在说什么 -麦克
- What are you talking about? - Mike.
如果你想要对付布里格斯 没问题
Hey, if you want to burn Briggs, that's fine,
但别把我们都牵扯进去
but leave out anything that points to us.
我不能
I can't.
不 你可以 你也会这么做
No, you can, and you will.
如果我这么做
When I start doing that,
那我和布里格斯有什么区别
I'm doing the same thing that Briggs is doing.
这是回溯性错构
It's retrospective falsification.
我不管它叫什么
I don't care what it's called.
我不要进监狱 就这样
I'm not going to prison, period.
所以我才说我们都需要请律师
That's why I'm saying we all need to lawyer up.
-你没明白我的意思 -戴尔
- You're not hearing me. - Dale.
你生气了
You pissed?
很好 你应该生气
Good. You should be...
但不是对我
but not at me.
他疯了
He's lost his mind.
戴尔 等等
Dale, wait.
麦克
Mike...
你过分了
you are out of line.
-太过分了 -不 他是对的
- Out of line! - No, he's right.
查理 是时候我们该说实话了
Charlie, it's about time we started telling the truth.
什么
What?
恕我直言 小佩
Well, no dis, P,
但不是你帮布里格斯处理
but you're the one that helped Briggs
-红色手♥机♥的吗 -对 这是我欠科尔比的
- with the red phone, right? - Yeah, and I owe it to Colby.
但这正是我想说的
But this is exactly what I'm talking about.
我们的行为凌驾法律之上了
We all act like we're above the law.
强尼 是你说的
Johnny, you said it.
我们已经越轨一段时间了
We've been off the rails for a while now.
对 但我们还是好人啊
Yeah, but we're still the good guys.
不 我们不能再这么说了 好吗
No, we have to stop saying that, okay?
我们得认识到 我们的行为
We have to acknowledge the fact that we are acting
跟罪犯一模一样
the exact same way as the criminals.
但我还是觉得我们用不着面对该死的审讯
Still, I don't think we need to be facing a goddamn trial,
包括布里格斯
including Briggs.
那就让他离开
Then let him leave.
让他走
Let him go.
-上帝啊 -那是什么
- Jesus Christ. - What is that?
布里格斯想走 那就让他走
Briggs wants to go, let him go.
六年前
Six years ago,
我离开洛杉矶去找我的孩子和他的妈妈
I moved out to L.A. to follow my kid and his mom...
她不想见到我
but she didn't want me there.
但我想留在他们周围 保护他们
But I wanted to be around, you know, keep them safe.
所以他们一安定下来
So, once they got settled in,
我就去调查他们的邻居
I went to check out the neighborhood.
结果发现
Turns out...
他们住在一个性侵犯的隔壁
they were living next door to a convicted sex offender.
我想要暂且相信他
I wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, you know.
毕竟他已经服过刑了
I mean, he did his time.
也许他已经改过自新了
Maybe he straightened up.
但每次我经过
But every time I would pass through,
我都能看见这家伙
I would see this guy...
跟我的儿子变得越来越亲密
getting more and more comfortable with my son.
我夜不成寐
And I couldn't sleep.
食不下咽
I couldn't eat.
我任何事都干不好
Hell, I couldn't even shit right.
但我能喝酒
But I could drink.
有天晚上
Then one night I just...
我再也坐不住了
I couldn't sit still anymore.
所以我去拜访了他一下
So I paid him a little visit...
让他有点敬畏之心
put the fear of God into him, you know.
如果他知道有人在盯着他
Maybe he'd back off
也许他会收敛
if he knew someone was watching.
但这个人♥渣♥开始辩解
But this little bitch starts chirping off,
否认这件事
denying the whole thing.
他没有试图改过
He wasn't trying to change.
他只是在等待接近我儿子的时机
He was just biding his time with my son.
有些人 尽管努力尝试
Some people, try as they might,
但就是无法克制自己
just can't help themselves.
所以我排除了这个潜在威胁
So I took away that option.
当我意识到我♥干♥了什么之后
I called Paul...
我给保罗打电♥话♥
when I had realized what I had done,
然后他过来了
and he came through.
他表现得像他以前干过这事一样
He acted like he'd done this before.
我不需要留在那
I didn't have to be there...
所以我回家了
so I went home.
直到今天
And to this day,
我仍然不知道他怎么处理了尸体
I still don't know what he did with the body.
我的意思是 伙计们
What I'm saying is, guys...
保罗让我免受牢狱之灾
Paul kept me out of prison.
我有义务给他同样的回报
I owe it to him to do the same.
你从哪弄到这些钱的
Where'd you get that from?
我和查理的卧底行动
Me and Charlie's op.
-戴尔 -这里是九百万
- Dale. - It's $9 million.
-我们把钱分成五份 -戴尔
- We split it up five ways-- - Dale.
沃伦的良心不受谴责 我们也散个明白
Warren has a clear conscience, and we all make a clean break.
-你在说什么 -对每个人都好
- What are you talking about? - Everybody wins.
-至少没人会倒霉 -别说了
- At least nobody loses. - Stop!
我们不会进监狱
We're not going to prison!
我们不会送保罗进监狱
We're not sending Paul to prison!
也不会携烟酒火器管理局的钱潜逃
We're not running away with the ATF's goddamn money!
你们不要这钱 那我都拿走好了
You don't want this money? I'll take the freakin' money!
你不能拿走这钱 你不能拿走这钱
You're not taking the-- you're not taking the money!
这就是我想说的
This is exactly what I am talking about!
我们变成这个样子了
Okay, this is what we've become.
无论你的决定是什么 我都理解
Whatever you decide, I understand.
我不要进监狱 麦克
I'm not going to prison, Mike...
现在不行 现在我有...
not now, now that I--
我才不要进监狱
I'm not going to prison.
戴尔
Dale.
杰克
Jakes.
伙计
Hey, guy.
你来这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我说了会很帅的
I told you it would look good.
你觉得什么是重要的
What's important to you?
对我来说 答案一直是秩序
I guess, for me, it's always been order.
一切各就其位
Everything has a place.
我的东西放这
You know, my things go here.
你的东西的放那
Your things go there.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表