剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
现在你就要冲锋上阵
Now you're going to kick some ass.
疯了吧你
You're a maniac.
布里格斯已经无法脱身了
Well, Briggs is bent over on this thing,
想想是谁让他走到这步田地
and if you really think about it,
那该死的磁带可是从我包里找到的
that damn tape was in my bag.
不全是你的错 宝贝
It's not only your fault, baby.
而且我还没准备好
And I'm not that ready.
我的肋骨还在隐隐作痛
The side's still a work in progress.
我有一箱待运的、的羟考酮
Well, there is a whole shipment of oxy
正锁在那柜子里呢
in that lockbox over there.
我不想再用止痛药了 查理
I'm done with painkillers, Charlie.
-逗你玩的 麦克 -好吧
- I'm joking, Mike. - Oh, yeah.
一定要小心
Just be careful.
你今天可是要向阿里·亚达米安开枪
You are gonna shoot at Ari Adamian today.
这都在计划之中
It's all part of the plan.
布里格斯说他来搞定 他就肯定能搞定
If Briggs says he'll handle it, he'll handle it.
好
Okay.
像真的一样
It's good.
完美
You see.
听着 兄弟 这事可以好好解决的
Look, brother, we can work this out.
-你朋友袭击了我 -放屁 你个骗子
- Your friend attacked me. - Bullshit! You're a liar!
我没说谎
I'm not lying!
你一拳打在我脸上还威胁要割了我的蛋蛋
You punched me in the face and threatened to cut off my balls!
放下枪 否则我真割了你的蛋蛋
Yeah, put your gun down, or I cut off your balls.
阿里 别说了
Ari, please!
我才不要割他的蛋蛋呢
I'm not gonna cut off his balls.
那样我就得摸他的蛋蛋了
That'd mean I'd have to touch his frickin' balls.
他精神不太正常
And he's obsessed.
咱们谁都不想伤害谁
Look, nobody wants to hurt anybody.
好吗
Okay?
你说谁也不会受伤的
You said nobody was getting hurt.
你不该朝我们开枪的 老兄
You really shouldn't have shot at us, man.
没错 咱们来给这白小子好好上堂课
That's right. Let's teach this white boy a lesson.
淡定 阿里 别上什么课了 老兄
It's okay. Ari, look, school's out of session, bro.
咱们问到该问的
I say we just get the information we need
然后赶紧离开吧
and get the hell out of here.
好主意
Good idea.
监控摄像机 录像带在哪
Security camera-- where is the footage, huh?
大哥 那就是个摆设
Dude, it's just for show, man.
根本没有录像带
There's no tape around here.
胡说 给老子看昨天的录像
Bullshit, show me the security camera footage.
真没有带子 就是个摆设 老兄
There's no tape in there. It's just for show, man.
根本没有带子
There's no actual tape.
昨晚发生了什么
What happened last night, huh?
他进来 满身是血
He came in. He was bloody as shit.
买♥♥了几桶汽油
He bought a couple gas cans,
我们这没他要的烟他就抓狂了
and then he went nuts when we didn't have smokes.
红色邓斯顿吗
Dunston Reds?
是啊 我说有别的牌子
Yeah, I said there are other brands.
-别的牌子都是垃圾 -我知道
- Other brands are shit. - I know!
你揍我之前就这么说的
That's what you said before you hit me!
好吧 不过我现在有货了
Okay, I get the reds in now, though.
有人跟他一起吗
Was anybody else with him?
没有 就他一个
No, it was just him.
不过他刷的是个女孩的卡
Uh, but he did use a girl's credit card,
叫莱拉什么的
Layla or something.
你怎么知道这个名字的
How do you know that name?
你怎么记得这个名字
How do you remember that name, huh?
一个男人用张女孩的卡还揍了你的脸
You don't forget a guy that uses a girl's credit card
你肯定不会忘的
and punches you in the face.
-我打烂你脑袋 -阿里
- I'll shoot you in the head. - Ari!
我要在你脸上开个洞
I'll frickin' blow a hole in your face.
告诉我你都知道莱拉·萨基森什么
Tell me what you know about Layla Sarkissian.
-淡定 老兄 -阿里 冷静点
- Be cool, man. - Ari, just take it easy, man.
你闭嘴
Hey, shut up.
去守好门 我来收拾他
Go, watch the door, I'll handle this.
爆了他的头也不能帮我们找到莱拉
Shooting him in the head is not going to help us find Layla!
你去看好门等着我
You wait for me! Go watch the door!
我来让他说
I'll handle this!
她来过这吗
Now, was she here?
有辆黑色越野停在那了
Hey, hey, hey, there's a black SUV pulling in here.
该死的
Holy shit.
那是马尔顿·萨基森
That's frickin' Martun Sarkissian.
您好 请问是马尔顿·萨基森吗
Hello. Is this Martun Sarkissian?
是 您要求的关于您女儿莱拉
Yes, you requested data
近期消费情况的数据
on your daughter's recent purchases--Layla.
数据显示一处消费信息
We show one purchase
凌晨2:51于太阳谷加油站
at Sun Valley Gas, 2:51 A.M.
那里只有一个加油站
There's only one in that location.
他挂了你电♥话♥吗
He hung up on you?
我学白人口音不错吧
You like my white-people voice?
-不错 惟妙惟肖 -不错呀
- I do. That shit was awesome. - Good, right?
看那
Yo, hold on.
-他出来了 -是啊
- Ah, there he is. - Yeah.
快发短♥信♥
Yo, send the text.
马已出动
这是我的车 伙计
This is my frickin' property, guy.
这玩意不是我的
This shit isn't mine.
这是什么
What's that?
好像是太阳谷一个加油站的收据
Looks like a receipt from some gas station up in Sun Valley.
马尔顿·萨基森
Martun Sarkissian...
他来这里干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
起来 伙计
Get up, guy.
好 给我包红色邓斯顿
Okay, give me that pack of reds.
拿拖把来 把这清理干净
Get your mop, start cleaning all this stuff up.
干♥你♥的活
Do your frickin' job!
抱歉找了你的麻烦
Okay, look, sorry for the headaches.
你昨天不在这 什么也没看见
You weren't here last night. You didn't see anything.
没有监控录像带 你什么也不知道
There's no security footage. You don't know anything.
别逼我灭口 明白吗
Please don't make me have to kill you, okay?
我的车跟钢管亲密接触了
My car got into a fight with a pipe.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你又在这干什么
What are you doing here?
马尔顿让我来的 你在这干什么
Martun asked me to come. What are you doing?
能把废话留着改天再说吗
Can we save the pissing contest for another day?
莱拉昨晚没回家
Layla didn't come home last night.
她没回家是什么意思
What do you mean she didn't come home last night?
就是说 她失踪了
Well, she's missing.
她去哪了
Where is she?
失踪不懂吗
Missing!
失踪了 就是说我们不知道她在哪
Missing-- it means we don't know.
[亚美尼亚语]
这家伙是谁
Now, who is this, huh?
我叫保罗 我是...
I, um--I'm Paul. I was--
他不重要 谁也不是
He's nothing. He's nobody.
我不赞成你这样
把陌生人当宠物养着
你先回避下 伙计
Get out of here, guy.
你从那个胖子那弄到合同了吗
别和我谈生意
你知道那是你叔叔的事
-怎么样 -这店员是个蠢货
- What? - This worker is an idiot.
他昨晚没来上班
He wasn't here last night.
但我们查到了销♥售♥记录
But we checked the records.
她买♥♥了汽油和邓斯顿薄荷烟
She bought gasoline and Dunston Menthols.
她不抽烟
She doesn't smoke.
阿里 你抽的是邓斯顿吗
Ari, you smoke Dunston?
我抽红色版
I smoke Reds.
莱拉出过车祸 对吧
Layla was in a car accident, right?
闭嘴 伙计
Guy, shut up.
怎么 我是说有人撞了她 对吧
What? I'm just saying. Somebody hit her, right?
那些人是故意的
They did it intentionally.
他们抢劫了她 她现在又失踪了
They robbed her. Now she's missing.
这不可能是巧合
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表