剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
如果是你干的
If you would've done this,
你会打扫干净的 比如用些清洁剂什么的
you would've done it clean, you know, like windex--
毫无残留 不留痕迹
No residue, no trace.
我是说...
I mean...
这里真是一团糟啊
It's a goddamn mess.
没错 一定是有人在整你 伙计
Yeah, somebody's messing with you, dog.
你不可能会杀莱拉·萨基森的
There is no world in which you murdered Layla Sarkissian.
我需要你的协助
I need your help.
你能帮我清理掉这些吗
Can you help me clean this up?
当然
Yeah.
现在我们来处理这个床垫 伙计
Now let's hit this mattress, dog.
来吧
Come on.
-该死 -我的天啊
- Oh, shit. - Oh, Jesus.
这太蠢了 兄弟 这事太愚蠢了
This is stupid, man. This is stupid.
-把它放下 -我们可以把它换掉
- Put it down. - We can switch it out.
不 把它放下吧 把这床垫放下
No, just put it down. Put the mattress down.
阿里 我们还有时间
Ari, there's still time, man.
别管了 太蠢了
Forget it. This is stupid.
我马上回来 你待着别走
I'll be back. Stay here.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
妈的
Shit!
我跟你说了 不用管它了
I told you, forget that shit.
阿里 听着 兄弟
Ari, listen, listen, man.
这行不通的 我们想想别的办法吧
This is not the way. We should really give this some thought.
我想过了
I have thought about it.
所以你想怎么样
So what are you gonna--
你要把整个旅店烧了吗
you're gonna light up a whole motel?
警♥察♥会追查房♥间钥匙到这里的
The police are gonna track the key here.
他们会带着紫外线设备
They're gonna come with their ultraviolet light,
可以发现任何细小的毛发或者精♥液♥痕迹
shine at all these little hairs and semens
还有指纹什么的
and fingerprints and everything.
就算我们把地毯都处理掉
Even if we pull the carpet out,
依旧到处都是我的痕迹
I'm everywhere.
所以...
So, uh...
所以我们撤吧 走吧 我们走
So we get out. Come on, move. Let's go.
好吧
All right.
你说了算
You're the boss.
你很忠诚啊 伙计
You've been very loyal, guy.
如果我们挺过这一关 我不会忘了你的
If we make it through this, I won't forget that.
谢谢
I appreciate you.
阿里 你真的确定吗 伙计
Hey, uh, Ari, are you sure about this, man?
我是说你要把这里全点着了
I mean, you're gonna light up a whole motel.
这个地方必须烧掉
This place got to burn.
我真想知道昨晚到底他妈发生了什么
I just wish I knew what the hell happened last night.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
阿里
Ari.
兄弟 我们没时间了
Hey, man, we don't really have time to--
我们不该站在...
We shouldn't be standing around...
汽油旁
Gasoline.
拜托 伙计 烟灰缸摆在那呢
Hey, hey, come on, man. The ashtray is there...
不是拿来看的
for a reason.
妈的
Jesus.
我要杀了你
I will kill you.
我相信你可以
I'm sure you could.
再来一杯吗 先生
Another drink, sir?
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
你是个魔鬼
You are a devil.
我可以
I can tell you...
在千里之外和你说
from a thousand miles away.
干杯
Cheers.
你就是魔鬼
You are a devil.
阿里 我来接你
Ari, I came for you.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
莱拉
Layla.
莱拉
Layla.
我们应该在一起
We should be together.
不不不
No, no, no.
你♥爸♥爸会杀了我的
Your father will kill me.
我爸又不在这里
My father is not here.
而我在
I am.
我有点醉了
I'm drunk.
我不在乎
I don't mind.
在沙漠里干我
Do me in the desert.
好
Oh, yeah.
我们快去吧
Let's do it.
你钥匙在哪
All right, where are your keys?
来嘛
Come on.
我是男人 我来开车
I am gonna drive. I am a man.
-什么 -我是男人
- Huh? - I am a man.
我的天啊
God damn it.
南希酒吧
我打搅了你们的好事吗
Am I interrupting something?
他已经晕过去了
He's out.
-戒指给你 -太好了
- Here's the ring. - Perfect.
我十点要去见那些墨西哥人
I got to meet the Mexican in ten.
好 这是信♥用♥卡♥
Okay, here's the credit card.
帮我把他弄进去 顺便把鞋脱了
Help me get him in and then grab his shoes.
-你就是个混♥蛋♥ -是的 他是
- You're an asshole. - Yes, he is.
怎么样
How did it go?
虽然他的咸猪手整个晚上都在
I mean, I wish I didn't have to deal
我身上摸来摸去 不过...
with him pawing at me all night, but...
一切顺利
it's fine.
看来他完全昏死过去了
Looks like he's out pretty good.
是啊
Yeah.
我们给他下的催情迷♥药♥的药量
The amount of GHB we gave him,
轻轻松松够他六个小时昏迷不醒了
he should be out for six hours easy.
之后的六小时可就没那么轻松了
Nothing easy about the next six hours.
换衣服
Undress.
-抓紧他了 -是的
- Got him? - Yeah.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我们现在能回去了吗 兄弟
Can we go home now, man?
同意
Word up.
火柴在谁手里
Hey, who has the matches?
我们...完事了 我们能...
We, uh--we good? Can we, uh...?
差不多了
Almost.
兄弟 这看上去可不太妙啊
Brother, this don't look good.
怎么了
What?
进去 兄弟
Go inside, man.
怎么回事 怎么回事 怎么回事
What, what, what?
我们回去 快点
We're going back inside. Come on.
-回去做什么 -快点进去
- Back inside for what? - Go back inside.
快点
Come on.
你...你说过...你才说过你相信我的
You--you said--you just said you trusted me.
没错
Yes.
信息更正了 伙计
New information, guy...
我有新想法了
and new beliefs.
天啊
Jesus.
撒哈拉旅店
他们已经在里面待了一个多小时了
They've been in there for over an hour.
我不知道里面是什么情况
I don't know what the hell is going on.
你监视着那个地方
You have eyes on the place.
你没听到枪声 对吧
You haven't heard any gunfire, right?
没有 但我...我要靠近点看看
No, but I'm--I'm gonna get a closer look.
-别急 -我很急 戴尔
- Don't get anxious. - I am anxious, Dale.
他们在里面待太久了 现在只有一片死寂
They've been in there forever, and now it's just silent.
-这么说你在等...-闭嘴 伙计
- So you're waiting on a-- - Shut up, guy.
我们走 我们去别的地方逛逛
Let's go. We're taking another trip.
快点
Come on.
查理 你还在吗
Charlie, you still there?
等等 杰克 他们要离开酒店了
Hang on, Jakes. They're leaving the motel.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表