剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
你找到了什么 小麦
What do you got, Mikey?
这是个苏维埃化学武器装置
It's a soviet cw unit.
我们在说的是芥子气
We're talking mustard gas,
刘易斯毒气 乙基毒气这种
Lewisite, VX.
如果你要问这个 是沙林毒气
If you had to ask me, it's Sarin.
那小子开着装有大规模杀伤性武器的车乱跑
Your kid is rolling around with a WMD in his trunk.
我这一整天都和他在一起 布里格斯
You know, I just spent the day with this kid, Briggs,
我认为古斯蒂不知道他的车里装的是什么
and I don't think Gusti has any idea what he's sitting on.
他拿着那玩意到底要做什么
What the hell is he doing with that?
我认为我们更应该问的是
I think the better question is,
究竟他要把这玩意运送给谁
who the hell is he supposed to deliver this to?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表